Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Exclamation The first of many, beauties form !!! [Fiction]

just starting this straight off since its in my head

I saw her staring at me a few times during the party, throwing her body from side to side and seducing me with her red red lips her eyes i could not see as she covered them with glasses as dark as night, her body moved like water fluid and flowing with the music her short skirt revealing her slender legs her pale blue singlet holding her beautiful boobs as her wavy brown hair gracefully moved with her movement. She was beautiful, enticing, sexy and she was seducing me and she was hardly doing a thing.

The music played, the crowd of people at the party had gotten fairly bigger
i moved toward her i had a small buldge growing within my pants i was wearing black briefs and red and white shorts over them with a white singlet.

I got to were she had been dancing but she had moved towards the doors 'she cant leave' i thought i chased after her through the doors but she was no where to be seen a light touch onto my shoulder and i was in a new world, as i turned my heart fluttered 'i think youve been following me' she whispered into my ear she then planted a kiss on my lips the taste of cherry, she held my hand in hers and led me down the road to an abondoned house it was 2am but i couldnt feel more awake.

through the dusty stairways we went until we reached a dark room she pushed me on a chair and danced for me my hands moving up her skirt but never allowing it to high, i enjoyed it.

she kissed me and boy was i hard, i was fairly muscular with a 6pack and firm pecks. she was the girl of my dreams she lifted my singlet off and my body ached for her,

kissing down my body she dragged my shorts down revealing a large buldge what ever was happening i was gonna get a bj or something great she gave me a lap dance and we embraced eachothers unique forms, my hands slid under her shirt towards her lacey bra it was smooth like her skin and ever soo soft everytime i tried to feel her she pulled back. 'playing hard to get... i like that' i said she kissed me and moved towards my buldge 'someones been a naughty boy' she dragged my under wear off quickly and threw them across the room she danced for me the music could be heard it was faint but i adored this moment.

Moving towards my clothes she grabbed them and threw them outside onto the shaky veranda. Pre cum moved around my strong hard on and she moved back slipping a condom onto it, throbbing we groaned as she sucked teasing the head with a lick he and there stopping three times my body jolted the feeling was immense as i came shooting through into the condom my torso flexed as she lay back still in perfect form.

as my hard on fell she slipped the condom off with her soft gentle hands, tieing it up and throwing it into a dusty corner, i studied her beautiful body and held her hand when she pushed against my chest to stand up 'who are you?' i asked, she smiled and whispered back in my ear 'you've met me before'

i was confused i hadnt ever seen her before but there was something familiar about her, i thought hard the way she teased me she was the dominant one that was familiar to me, 'how?' i asked

'once apon a dream' she giggled and kissed me hard 'we'll meet again...' she whispered something else and i recognised it but couldnt quite think were i had heard it from she stood up and stroked my groin and my leg a tingle of a hard on began again she stopped at the stairs when i spoke again 'how am i meant to get my clothes' she smiled and continued down...

part 2 coming soon which will be more exciting
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

Mmm, good. But a bit more punctuation dear. Your sentences run on without taking a breath. But good story so far.=] Don't be afraid to use to comma's and full stops. =]
Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Is there an intention for this to feature either Truth or Dare or S/m? If not, please say so and we'll move it to the author's cafe, where it belongs.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:48 AM   #4
smilesmishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo_is_back View Post
Mmm, good. But a bit more punctuation dear. Your sentences run on without taking a breath. But good story so far.=] Don't be afraid to use to comma's and full stops. =]
ye i know sorry bout that im trying to work on it. thanx
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
smilesmishy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampers View Post
Is there an intention for this to feature either Truth or Dare or S/m? If not, please say so and we'll move it to the author's cafe, where it belongs.

yes there is soon but i need to do this back up story in it.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #6
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Groovy. Let it roll.
Sorry, I guess I'm a bit desensitised by all the stories that slap you in the face with their Truth or Dare-ness. I forgot that subtlety can exist...
Hamps
Old 07-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

Wicked awesome story. Very descriptive.

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:30 AM   #8
smilesmishy

Default Part 2

Note: boys name: cherry

*PART 2*

since the party cherry had been soo thrilled his friends had been asking him many questions 'who was the girl u left with? what did u do with her?' etc the only thing he told them was 'i got the best head ever' he was considered more of a hero now than ever, he was the jock strong, athletic but brainy he was versatile and popular with every one.

It had been 2 weeks since the encounter with the girl and had been keeping an eye out for her everywhere on msn he accepted anyone just to see if it could be her. But no such luck. It was now the holiday and Cherry had gone for an early morning run he was a keen runner and would usually run about 3km but had said he might be gone a while he left in some bike shorts and a singlet no underwear , he had gotten about half way on his usual trip when he stopped behind the house were he had gotten his dream, it really was truly exciting for him he had jerked off to it and had wet dreams about it everyday, today however he decided to revisit it he walked up the overgrown garden and looked up through the veranda his shorts were still there...

(flash back)
he stood there naked as the girl left and turned to look at the creeking veranda he steped abord it carefully and leaned forward just reaching his shirt and then suddenly a bright light shot into his eyes and he fell heavily onto the veranda his vission blurred he looked around and could see 3 girls giggling, they had been at the party and were holding a camera 'hot' one girl said 'nice dick haha' the other said the third girl just stared at the camera 'we'll see u later.' and they walked through the house the third girl stopping at the door to stop and stare at cherry 'you really are hot' she leaned down and and almost kissed his lips only to pull back letting him smell her beautiful suculant strawberry lip gloss. she turned and closed the door blowing him akiss and cathing up with her friends she seemed to be the shorter of the three with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes but her body was quite fit.

as he stood he leaned down and pulled up his boxer shorts but couldnt not find his shirt the girls mustve taken it and his pants were stuck in the wood he leaned against the door and dragged it open he ran down the steps outside the front to were the police had arrived to stop the party 'nice shorts son' one policeman said while the party goers left many stared at his gorgeous physique. girls hooted some boys growled as his friends came up to him and asked what happened.

(end flash back)

he walked into the house his penis had begun to get firm as he stepped through the house he grew a chill and walked into the small bedroom it was cold and damp with light green walls there was a mattress in the middle of the room with a few boxes thrown around the place. He smiled he and the neighbour hood kids used to come and play in this place suddenly he heard a voice 'nice isnt it reminds you of the old days huh?' he recognised the voice and turned.

'Its u... but howd you know that i used to come here?' cherry asked 'shh i kno alot about u and the group u once belonged to' this intrigued cherry and only slightly creeped him out. 'do u wanna play a game young cherry' as she said this her body leaned close to him her cherry scented lip gloss still tasted as sweet in his nose as before, but this time she had no glasses on and he could see the beauty hidden beneath them, her eyes were spectacular like they had been plucked from the heavens they were deep blue with a thin light blue spiral moving in the iris they were hypnotic. 'what kind of game?' cherry asked,'truth or dare' 'ummm will it be fun?' cherry considered 'its always fun with me' she replied her back turned.

'ok sure lets play'

the game began 'me first' the girl said 'truth or dare cherry'
he thought hard 'dare' i dare u 2 stroke the erection i can see greeting me' she giggled and cherry looked down he didnt realise he had an erection and it was sticking out vertically but against his leg he blushed but stroked his hard penis a small ammount of precum showing on the dark bike pants. 'my go truth or dare' the girl replied truth staring out the dusty window 'truth' she replied.
'ok who are you?' she giggled as she replied 'i already told you we met before once apon...' but she couldnt finishe Cherry already finished her sentence '... a dream i know but what is your name' she stopped and the air seemed to turn still around them ' youve met me before my names ...' but before she could go on a glass shatering could be heard as the 3 girls from before walked in 'we're playing to' ' im sitting with him' the girl who had nearly kissed him moved next to him in a short denim skirt and a red and white hoodie. the mystery girl hadnt finished her truth but stood there staring it seemed she had totally forgotten the other girls mightve been coming or maybe she thought they mightve had more time...alone together.

cherry spoke 'who are you? you still havnt answered me?' the 2nd girl now spoke she had long red her with green eyes and a long thin build 'she georgina my boy' she gigled as she stood behind 'georgina' standing behind her but resting her hands on her shoulders, georgina nodded 'yes Mariella lets begin its time 2 let this game really begin....'

i promise ill get into all the dares and truth and stuff all in the next part but its past 12pm and im very tired
xoxo

Advertisements
Kink Talk