Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2024, 05:50 PM   #1
Ben aflek

Male 20/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in EU

20/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in EU

Dear potential subs and switches.

Intro

I am a 25 years old Dom and very experienced, I've been an online Dom for a long period of time no and I am very open minded and a good listener.

I am writing this post because finding good subs has become harder and harder nowadays so, I would like to find some long term contacts who wish to serve me alone and/or in a group. If this idea excites you keep reading.

I am happy to show myself too from time to time and would be interested in a potential irl meetup later down the line.

About my dominant side:

My scientific mindset makes me a very demanding Dom. I like tasks/commands to be carried out the way I tell it to be done.

I am looking for a tpe relationship.

The tasks and sessions especially are tailored on your likes mixed with mine. I enjoy controlling and guiding you to explore yourself.

About the ideal applicant:

You must show face. No previous experience required as long as you are happy to serve. I don’t want a “yes/no Sir” robot. I do expect you to write down what you think - especially where an issue arise. The outcome of the sessions depends on how much I know you and your kinky sides. So, I do expect you take the role seriously, be it for a short or long period of time.

What I am looking for: (further details)

Slaves/Subs/ willing to serve me regularly with sessions taking place on skype and/or kik. Sessions can take some minutes up to hours. Tasks/short sessions will take place over kik while Skype will be used for longer sessions.

I do enjoy solo sessions but also group sessions where multiple subs or subs and switches are there to serve and use each other. The group sessions may be a game that everybody plays while I watch and direct, it could be a shared sessions with a switch using sub/subs for or with me. Everything will be discussed before hand

Relationship duration:

As I said I am looking long term in the sense that we establish that we like each other so that there can be regular contact to establish if we are free to play. Once you are not willing to serve anymore let me know and I will not bother you anymore.

pics/video/cam

I made the whole pics/video/cam a separate section since some don’t send things straight away and needs times before doing so, others simply don’t send and so on. I will accept whatever, but if I have to choose between similar profiles the pics/video/cam is a winner.

Age limit:

If you look young I may accept you even if you are over 30. I would say no over 45 but again exceptions will be considered.

Likes/Limits:

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

Limits: Any sort of Exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public.

As I said the sessions are tailored on your likes so my limits are something you strongly like we are probably not a match, contact me but know I will not include any of my limits in the sessions. I want to have fun a play safe. On the other hand if some of your limits are in my likes no problem, I respect your limits.

if interested please dm me

Last edited by Ben aflek; 02-04-2024 at 03:11 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old 02-03-2024, 06:52 AM   #2
redsjoy

Default Hi Sir

Appealing ad. your words draw me in

you're a Dream Master!

My ad - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77#post5366677
Old 02-04-2024, 03:12 PM   #3
Ben aflek

bump still looking for slave
Old 02-05-2024, 12:54 AM   #4
slave_foruse

Really nice ad Sir
Old 02-05-2024, 04:05 AM   #5
Scs90

33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter have lost 2 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - [email protected]
Old 02-05-2024, 02:59 PM   #6
Ben aflek

bump to find a new slave
Old 02-06-2024, 06:01 AM   #7
slavetosubmit

Default Slave to serve

Hi Master!

I am 28 year old quite new sub/slave and I am looking for a master to train me. I want to feel dumb, horny, owned and abused basically 24/7 and looking for a long term.

I have the following likes:
Edging, tease and denial, humiliation, bondage, anal, cbt, control, roleplay, public, risky and more.

My limits: blackmail, family and friends, social suicide, illegal, permanent damage, scat

Kik: nikslv27
Skp: live:.cid.6cbbfd3886ec60f

Thanks
Old 02-21-2024, 01:59 PM   #8
Ben aflek

bump still looking for suitable slave
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk