Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-26-2021, 04:48 AM   #76
LimitExplorer

*bump*

Note: I know my limits include Public... But for this thread that limit is obviously lifted. Just don't make me walk through a busy city center in nothing but a diaper or something

EDIT: Wait, Public is not in my limits at all... Nevermind.
Still don't want to do something quite so blatant as what I described above though

Last edited by LimitExplorer; 06-26-2021 at 06:18 AM.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:46 AM   #77
Klickfoot

Diaper up and go out for a walk. You should drink 2 liters of water before leaving and stay out for 2 hours. Each time you need to pee you must find a public bathroom, stand in front of a urinal, lower your pants to your ankles so your diaper is visible and pee in it. You cannot put your pants in place until you finish peeing
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:04 PM   #78
the_diaper_darer

Time to care for your lawn, baby. Put on your thickest diaper and get your lawn mower. You will be mowing your lawn in just a tshirt and diaper(both lawns(but if it’s too public you can just do the back yard)). The only way you can be able to cover your diaper is if you wear a onesie. Also before you start you will drink three bottles of water.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 12:16 PM   #79
Klickfoot

take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 01:50 PM   #80
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

You are to first put on your chastity belt. Now time to double diaper up. Next up is your lockable plastic pants and lockable pink onsie. You must now drink 2 liter of water. If it takes a long time ok, but it just delayes your result.

Do anything until you are desperate to pee. Go out as dressed in the onsie for a walk. You must walk at least 15 minutes away from your house. Do not pee until you get the 15 minutes away.

If you do pee any bit you must immediately stop and fully release. Your punishment is now you must now finish the rest of the 15 minutes away plus an additional 10 minutes before turning around to go home. Punishment once home is staying locked additional 2 hours.

If you don't pee in the original 15 minutes good. You have option of peeing now and walk home OR try to hold till home but if you pee before home you must pee fully and stay locked for an additional hour.

--Don't want to walk in your onsie? Ok, you can put on a shirt or extremely tight skimpy shorts (Boy Shorts) over onsie. As punishment you must add 1 liter of water and double all time periods.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lowlysub for this post:
Old 07-14-2021, 04:12 PM   #81
Kawaii

you must wear a chastity belt and diaper under your clothes and hide the key for your belt in the mailbox. tape it to the underside. next time when you get it you must wear your diaper showing under your pants
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 01:27 PM   #82
OtakuGuy
Account Banned

before you go to bed eat the spiciest food you can handle
in the morning once you have to take a dump, put on your diapers and go for a walk
find a nice private place and release a bit into your diapers, sit in it for a bit and then head back home.
Once the door behind you closes sit down immediately and release everything else,
crawl to the bathroom and clean up

Kik: jake.mss

Always open to Imitate pics on request

Likes: Masturbation, Edging, Humiliation, Pics, Feet, Anal(but can't fit much yet)

Maybe: Pee, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Cumplay, Scat, Illegal, Family, Face, Blood, Messy, Social Suicide
OtakuGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 09:18 AM   #83
InternetsPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuGuy View Post
before you go to bed eat the spiciest food you can handle
in the morning once you have to take a dump, put on your diapers and go for a walk
find a nice private place and release a bit into your diapers, sit in it for a bit and then head back home.
Once the door behind you closes sit down immediately and release everything else,
crawl to the bathroom and clean up
Next time you go out for groceries, you're going to decide that public bathrooms are gross and the only logical decision is to diaper up! So you put a diaper on, and for this dare you're gonna wear some pretty loose pants. Loose enough that every few meters they start to sag down. If you don't have anything like that then wear a pair of pants or shorts that can be adjustable and just loosen them so they do.

It's summer time! It's hot outside! You don't need a coat, and you're dared not to today haha. So no coat. Your shirt should be fitted, and of a normal length. Not too long that a princess like me could pass it off as a dress, not short enough to show off you're a diaper lover. Normal length shirt, loose-ish pants you occasionally have to pull up, and no coat.

While at the store, you can use a cart while shopping and buy enough groceries to require the use of two bags or more bags at full capacity. Ideally four, if you're like everyone else who tries to carry as many bags as possible lol. Be responsible, bring your own bags! Recycling is good for the environment!

You can use self-checkout that's okay. Everything preceding this point has been easy enough. Not necessarily too risky, but maybe a little to excite you a bit. However, you're not using that cart anymore. Take your grocery bags in both hands, and make sure it's enough of a load to prevent you from pulling your pants or shorts up, and try your best to carefully make your way to safety.

Good luck

Request: Be creative, be cruel. The more complex, the more I'll love you for it, and the more you'll love it too. Stipulate a deadline, and if I fail to meet the deadline add a punishment that nullifies one of my limits.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:02 AM   #84
diaperboybcn29

As you said, it's summertime, so you are going to enjoy it in all your diapered glory. Put on a thick diaper (I would recommend plain white, as it's easier to explain lol), a two-piece swimsuit and a short summer dress and head to the beach. If you are not close by, a lake, river or whatever could do. You choose the swimming place you want to go, but if I were you I would look for something quiet.

Once there, you have to spend at least half an hour sunbathing, just in your bikini and diaper. If you usually go topless is also mandatory in this case, so you can just wear your bikini pant and diaper then.

When your sunbathing hour is up, you must go for a dip into the water (diaper completely immersed) and when you're done, waddle back to your towel for an additional 15 minutes sunbathing session.

Finally, you can change into a new dry diaper and you get two options that will lead you to a punishment or a reward:

1. Change exactly where you are
2. Head to a bar, restaurant, public toilet or any other similar place and change with the door unlocked

If you chose option one, you get to cum in your diaper when you get back home by rubbing it, for being a good girl.
If you chose option 2, you must give yourself a big enema and stay in your diaper for 2 hours after releasing. No cummies for you.

You must send me a detailed report of how it went through kik and ideally, if you're fine with it, some proof pics as well.

Good luck with your dare

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29

Last edited by diaperboybcn29; 07-22-2021 at 01:06 AM.
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:19 AM   #85
Trenrem34

Put on a diaper under you clothes. Head to the largest mall near you. Park on one side of it. Head all the way to the other side on foot. Mess your diaper and walk back. Maybe do some shopping or buy more diapers while your at it. Send me a report or video when complete

Kik - trenrem34

Likes - Scat/swimsuits/semi public/piss/poo control/bondage/exposure

Dislikes - Eating scat

Limits - family. Extreme public tasks.

Items I have - 7 inch dildo, a few girls swimsuits, stockings, ductape, cling film and more
Trenrem34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:01 PM   #86
the_diaper_darer

You will be going on a messy walk. First put on a tight pair of pants and a shirt that reveals the waistband of your diaper when you bend over, bonus points if they’re women's cloths. Now take the biggest enema you have and diaper up. You will have to go on a walk away from your house for three hours. Hold the enema for as long as you can, and when you think you can’t hold it anymore, squat down so the back of your diaper is visible and push the enema into your diaper. Enjoy the rest of your walk hehe.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 01:41 AM   #87
Datboy935

Send a message via ICQ to Datboy935

You will only wear a diaper in public for a day and only use it in front of groups of people.
Kik datboy i need mess dare asap
Datboy935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:48 AM   #88
Diaper_pup

Eat a meal like Burger or Pizza and drink a full bottle of water. Diaper up and go to the cinema, during the movie you have to wet your diaper at least once, but u arenīt allowed to leave until you have messed your diaper in the cinema.

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:20 AM   #89
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Start by wearing a diaper and a pull-up (the kind which you can’t just rip off), leggings (or the tightest pair of shorts you dare to wear in public), a short shirt and no belt. Bring a small lock with a single key with you and go to the nearest mall. Hide the key at a place far away from the mall bathroom and go to the bathroom. Now you will get yourself into a nice little predicament: make sure that you have to mess, either by enema or suppository and then use a thin chain (don’t make it to visible) to chain your ankles together. Now you can’t take your pants off completely anymore and therefore can’t really remove the pull-up. Now waddle over to your key and hope you’re fast enough ^^
The suppositories and the missing belt should make hiding your secret a hard task

Enjoy!

Please read my likes/limits before daring me, obviously public is no limit for this dare.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:12 AM   #90
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Hopefully this is okay for you as I see messing is a dislike, but you're interested in semi-public enema dares.

In this dare you're going to do a risk assessment. You're going to give yourself an enema, diaper up, and then go for a walk. Now, the number of milliliters of the enema and the number of metres you walk have to > 2000. For example, you can give yourself a 1.5L enema, and then your walk is only 500m. I'm assuming you want to avoid messing in public, so make this calculation carefully. If you think you can hold 1.5L of enema for the duration of a 500m walk, then go for that. If you think that's too much for you to hold for that long, maybe 1L and a 1km walk will work better for you.

Let me know what you decide and how it went.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above