Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2022, 03:48 PM   #1
klopoklopo3
Baby Member

Default Make me suffer - Denial & Public Edging Thread

Hi everyone

I (m22) have been lurking on getdare for a while now and recently lost a bet to a friend of mine and as a forfeit need to make this post.

My forfeit is as follows
- for every male comment I am denied for 1 day / female comment 2 days (max. until end of January)
- every male commentor may add up to 4 edges / female commentors 7 edges (no limit)
- every male commentor may add up to 2 days of going commando / female commentors 3 days (no limit)
- every commentor may specifiy a hidden public / semi public / public place where I have to do atleast 1 edge (I am quite experienced so go all out, it is a forfeit after all).

For context: I live in a more remote/quiet area of a big city and have my own car. It takes me about 10 minutes to get to the city centre (where everything is at) but there is also a forrest with a hiking trail roughly 15 minutes away. I live in a house with my family and have a normal office job. We have a garden & a balcony (which can be seen by neighbours) as well as a street-facing window. In my free time I usually spend a lot of time in the city centre (alone/with friends) or at the gym.

I am ready to take on the forfeit so please do not go easy on me.

Thanks!
Klopo

PS: I will update my signature asap
klopoklopo3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
comment game, denial, edging, forfeit, public