Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 07:21 AM   #316
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

This slut had a very busy day yesterday but she has now caught up with work and is feeling very horny. She is alone at home and most of the pending tasks are those which need to be done while my flatmate is around so feel free to give her some kinky tasks that she can do right now. This slut is craving an orgasm, she would be very very grateful if she is allowed to cum!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:38 AM   #317
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Shoe slut, I have a fun thing for you to do tomorrow. Go on a long run, for like an hour if you can. When you get back, shoves your smelly socks in your face and sniff them. Then put the socks into your mouth. With the socks still in your mouth, shove your face into the insides of your dirty shoes and sniff them for a few minutes each. After you’re done smelling them, take your socks out of your mouth. You are then going to lick the inside and outside of both of your shoes
Shoe slut did manage to go for the run on Monday. She even typed up a report but accidentally closed the tab before posting it so she is writing it again.

Shoe slut went for an hour long run in the evening, and was nervous about what she had to do upon returning home because she had sweat a lot during the run. When she returned home her guy flatmate was in the lounge and she chatted with him for 5 minutes before going into her room. If he was curious about why Shoe slut carried her shoes to her room, he didn't say anything. Shoe slut felt even more humiliated at what she was about to do knowing the he was in the lounge.

Shoe slut removed her still sweaty socks and pressed them into her face, the damp dirty smell very unpleasant. After doing this for a minute or two, Shoe slut put both socks in her mouth. She gagged a few times, humiliation washing over her. She shoved he sock-gagged face into each of her running shoes for a few minutes, feeling more and more pathetic by the minute. Then she removed the socks from her mouth. The relief only lasted a minute as she steeled herself and started licking the insides of her shoes. A fresh wave of humiliation hit her and grew stronger as she licked the insides of her shoes clean. Shoe slut hesitated before licking the outsides of her shoes, then forced herself to do it. She felt absolutely disgusted with herself, feeling properly degraded but she licked every inch of her shoes clean. When she was done, just like last time she let her spit drool from her mouth onto the floor for a while, hoping all the dirt would go with it. As she knelt there drooling, Shoe slut wondered what her flatmate would have thought of her if he'd witnessed what she'd done, and Shoe slut felt even more pathetic about herself.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 07:41 AM   #318
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
This slut had a very busy day yesterday but she has now caught up with work and is feeling very horny. She is alone at home and most of the pending tasks are those which need to be done while my flatmate is around so feel free to give her some kinky tasks that she can do right now. This slut is craving an orgasm, she would be very very grateful if she is allowed to cum!
and when is your flatmate going to come back? in the while.. you may start with some naked edging with clothes far away in your room, in the common room and with some pins on nipples and.. I just got it.. you have a ball gag, with the ball gag on so to wet your boobs with all the saliva drooling ...
I think you may do this while kneeling in view of the door and windows ....

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:42 AM   #319
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about a task you'll perform twice.

First go and get one of your flatmate's shoes.
Time yourself as you edge three times.
You must be naked, somewhere in your flat other than your bedroom and you need to be sniffing and licking the shoe as you edge. After the first edge spank your pussy 10 times, your ass 10 times and twist each nipple 10 times.
After the second do them 20 times and 30 times after the third.

Now if you want to orgasm you have to do the task again with the other shoe from the pair, but you must wait.
Take the time you took to do the task the first time and add a third (so if it took 15 minutes, you add another 5 minutes for 20 in total). You'll do the task somewhere else in the flat, but again not in your bedroom.
You must start the task a second time no earlier than this amount of time before your flatmate is due back. If you manage the task before he returns you may cum. But you to do it whilst continuing to sniff his shoe and may not return to your bedroom. If you have to stop so or move somewhere else so you don't get caught, then sorry, but no O
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:50 AM   #320
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
and when is your flatmate going to come back? in the while.. you may start with some naked edging with clothes far away in your room, in the common room and with some pins on nipples and.. I just got it.. you have a ball gag, with the ball gag on so to wet your boobs with all the saliva drooling ...
I think you may do this while kneeling in view of the door and windows ....
He will most likely be back some time after 6pm as per usual...

Slut-to-use is naked and kneeling in the lounge with the front door in front of her and the windows to her left. Slut-to-use is wearing her ball gag and already drooling onto her tits. Her clothes are in her room, and she is using her bullt vibe on her clit, feeling very desperate!

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-20-2024, 08:00 AM   #321
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
He will most likely be back some time after 6pm as per usual...

Slut-to-use is naked and kneeling in the lounge with the front door in front of her and the windows to her left. Slut-to-use is wearing her ball gag and already drooling onto her tits. Her clothes are in her room, and she is using her bullt vibe on her clit, feeling very desperate!
Slut-to-use edged.four times already and she is gettin g super desperate to cum!! Please will you also give her permission to.cum if she is successfully able to complete r0ver's task??

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 08:03 AM   #322
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post

You must be naked, somewhere in your flat other than your bedroom and you need to be sniffing and licking the shoe as you edge. After the first edge spank your pussy 10 times, your ass 10 times and twist each nipple 10 times.

Now if you want to orgasm you have to do the task again with the other shoe from the pair, but you must wait.
Take the time you took to do the task the first time and add a third (so if it took 15 minutes, you add another 5 minutes for 20 in total). You'll do the task somewhere else in the flat, but again not in your bedroom.
You must start the task a second time no earlier than this amount of time before your flatmate is due back. If you manage the task before he returns you may cum. But you to do it whilst continuing to sniff his shoe and may not return to your bedroom. If you have to stop so or move somewhere else so you don't get caught, then sorry, but no O
Desperate slut is about to.do this. She will need to ensure she takes as long as possible.to do the edges the first time around so there is less risk the second time! But that will mean sniffing and licking his shoes for longer! So humiliating!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 08:08 AM   #323
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use edged.four times already and she is gettin g super desperate to cum!! Please will you also give her permission to.cum if she is successfully able to complete r0ver's task??
So far this is only a "warm up" .. you know I want you to cum at least when risking something so at least, unless others have some more requests, your flatmate is there..
keep wearing the ball gag I like your naked boobs to be covered completely in your saliva... and keep staying naked whit clothes far away in your room while doing dares.. and edges...and as well keep staying in view of the door and/or windows..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 08:27 AM   #324
hassns

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
I would give you permission if you ride your big dildo anal on the kitchen table. You need to be naked, cloth peg on your tongue and nipple clamps on your tits. All your clothes need to stay in your room. Before cumming you need to edge 6 times. After each edge give your ass and pussy each 20 spanks with a wooden spoon and you have to lick everything (table and dildo) clean before youre allowed to go back to your room
If you doing this now, you will get my permission to cum later

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 08:59 AM   #325
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post

Desperate sult picked her guy flatmate's running shoes and set out to do her task. Desperate slut is.pleased to say that she managed to make it last 27 minutes so she has more tahn 35 minutes fro the second round of tge task. So she can start doing the next round at 5.25pm as her flatmate can return any time after 6. But this.has caused a big dent to her dignity. Desoerate slut sniffed and licked her flatmate's daily used shoe for nearly half an.hour! And edged thrice doing it! How pathetic is that

The pain right after each edge helped reset her desperation abit which helped, but still.. Desperate slut.is surprised at how much she is being degraded to earn her orgasm!

Desperate slut realised today thatv it is possible to feel both pleased and disgusted woth herself at the same time!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 09:10 AM   #326
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
!

Desperate slut realised today thatv it is possible to feel both pleased and disgusted woth herself at the same time!

Glad my evil plan is having the desired effect
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:15 AM   #327
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I would give you permission if you ride your big dildo anal on the kitchen table. You need to be naked, cloth peg on your tongue and nipple clamps on your tits. All your clothes need to stay in your room. Before cumming you need to edge 6 times. After each edge give your ass and pussy each 20 spanks with a wooden spoon and you have to lick everything (table and dildo) clean before youre allowed to go back to your room
Quote:
If you doing this now, you will get my permission to cum later
buttslut saw this message right after she finished r0vers dare so she went straight to it. Still burning with humiliation, she retrieved her.big didlo and fixed it to the dinign table. buttslut pegged her tongue clamped her nipples and climbed onto.the dining table. She lubed the dildo and impaled herself.on the it, taling time to get adjusted to the fullness. The big dildo takes getting used to.in her arse and is a little uncomfortable at first.

buttslut slowly stared riding it while.playing with her pussy. With one ear cocked for any noises outside the front door, she gradually built up speed. The first edge took a while, but the next two came quickly despite the spanks in between. Then just as.she.was about to reach her fourth edge she heard a loud noise outside her flat and her heart lurched! Had her flatmate come.back early! She jumped off the table grabbed the dildo and rushed to the bathroom. She heard a door slam just as she entered the bathroom and realised it was her neighbour's door closing. buttslut's heart took a full few minutes to stop thudding.

She went back to the table, reattached.the dildo, climbed up and started riding it again. Fear made her edge even faster and the nxet 3 edges came in half the time. She kept.imagining her flatmate seeing her like this, how humiliating would that be! buttslut got.off the table and was shocked to see how.much the tomgue peg had made her drool. Her tits were.fully wet and a lot of drool had run down her stomach. There was plenty on the table.too, and denser wetness where her pussy had leaked. More dents to buttslut's dignity as she licked her dildo.clean then licked the table clean. But she is now.hopefully one permission closer to cumming!

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-20-2024 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:22 AM   #328
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
So far this is only a "warm up" .. you know I want you to cum at least when risking something so at least, unless others have some more requests, your flatmate is there..
keep wearing the ball gag I like your naked boobs to be covered completely in your saliva... and keep staying naked whit clothes far away in your room while doing dares.. and edges...and as well keep staying in view of the door and/or windows..
Slut-to-use didnt think it would.be that easy but it was worth chancing it!

She is back kneeling facing the front door, gagged with more drool leaking onto her already soaked boobs. She is rubbing her clit.but is scared of edging because Slut-to-use fears she may accidentally cum after already dping so many edges!

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-20-2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:32 AM   #329
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use didnt think it would.be that easy but it was worth chancing it!

She is back kneeling facing the front door, gagged with more drool leaking onto her already soaked boobs. She is rubbing her clit.but is scared of edging because Slut-to-use fears she may accidentally cum after already dping so many edges!
Despite her fear Slut-to-use edged two.more times! It's like she can't help.herself even though each edge is.making her more and more desperaye to.cum! But she has to be careful, she very narrowly avoided an accident on the last edge!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 09:52 AM   #330
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Despite her fear Slut-to-use edged two.more times! It's like she can't help.herself even though each edge is.making her more and more desperaye to.cum! But she has to be careful, she very narrowly avoided an accident on the last edge!
how much soaked are your boobs? and how much are you willing to risk to be allowed to cum from me? try to convince me ...you know what I like..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk