Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2022, 03:23 AM   #1
Adashah

Default M27 Give me a painful task and make me suffer

Hi. I am asking you to make me torture myself until she cries. Please give me any assignment where I have to hurt myself in intimate places. The number and difficulty of the tasks depends on you. I will do every task you write under this post. And if you want me to show you personally how I do everything you tell me to do, kik adashah13
Here are some examples of tasks that I would like to perform (they will not count until someone else writes them): Put out the cigarette on the penis. Drop 2kg of rock from 1.5m onto the balls. Put sandpaper in the butt. Catch your penis in a mousetrap. Put a burning cigarette inside ass. You can me order what I wrote or something else. The number of tasks is unlimited and depends on you.
Tasks I won't do: Dangerous organ damage. Cutting and piercing balls and penis. Permanent marks on the body.

I am waiting for the tasks for the next 5 hours from now. I will complete the tasks that will appear later over the weekend.
Feel free to contact me in the comments or kik adashah13
Adashah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pain, task, torture