Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2024, 03:47 PM   #1
mistresssophia

Female

21/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (sadistic)

Hey everyone,

I'm Sophia, as the title says I'm a mistress looking for a slave. I am a cis woman interested in other cis women.

About Me

I am a university student studying music performance and that takes up most of my time. Essentially I'm a pretty big nerd. Get me talking about some classical music and you won't hear the end of it. I'll let you guess what instrument I play if you're curious. It's always interesting to see what people think. Outside of school and practicing I don't have a ton of time but the time I do have I love to spend dominating women like you (hopefully).

My Kinks

* Pain: I'm extremely sadistic and love to hurt you. Hopefully you're a masochist or this might not be a good match

* Spanking: See above

* Nipple torture: See above

* Bondage: I enjoy having you restrained. We wouldn't want you to be able to escape the pain now would we. I also have some methods to have you restrain yourself while still being able to free yourself.

* Anal: I really enjoy making subs do anal, especially if they don't like it. Of course I would never let anyone do that to me but it's good to be the dominant one.

My Limits

* Age play

* Scat

* Diapers

* Probably some more things I can think of right now

Additional Details

I would like to have sessions a few times a week. How much exactly would depend on our availability. I'm flexible and when I'm not dominating you, generally a reasonable person. I haven't done much with total control before but I would be interested in the idea. I'm also interested in dominating someone older than me; I think that can create an interesting dynamic. Although, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in people closer to my age, I certainly am. I know I'm only 21 but I've been into bdsm for what seems like forever now and I have had multiple subs before. This isn't exactly my first rodeo. Of course like anything else there's still lots for me to learn.

If you're interested please send me a message including answers to the following questions

1. This is an F4F ad, are you F?
2. How old are you?
3. What are your kinks and limits?
4. Can you describe what you look like.
5. What questions do you have for me?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm still looking for someone!

I'm also interested in exploring TPE with a sub. If that's something you would like please message me.

Last edited by Butterfly; 02-07-2024 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:19 PM   #2
mistresssophia

I'm still looking for someone. If pics / vids are a limit I don't think we will be a good match

Sadistic Mistress Searching For Subs

Men Do Not Message Me

Likes: Pain, Anal, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, Torture, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Scat, Age play, Incest
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk