Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
tom.euclid

Default Self Spanking Dice Dare

Hi all. This is my first post.

I've been working on my self-spanking technique for a while and I've got a "workout" that works well enough that I thought I'd share. This has helped me get a lot better at hitting myself hard without flinching. It is a very thorough punishment, but is broken into small enough bits so that one can really administer it with vigor.

What you will need:
  • About 35 min of private time
  • Between 3 and 6 spanking implements with good variety in sting/thud
  • I six sided die
  • Optionally I like to add a car floor mat and cayenne pepper mixed with a little cooking oil.

You're going to do the entire exercise in the diaper position, so you should probably practice your aim a bit (over clothes if you'd like). With many implements, especially canes and whips, I find swinging between the legs to work well. In particular, this allows one to hit directly on the perineum or anus which is particularly effective. Testicles and vulva can be included as a matter of taste, but the point of the exercize is to swing at full force. This means you will have to position such bits very carefully and/or use a lighter implement

You assign each number 1-6 to an implement, target area, and swing style, e.g.:
1) heavy paddle to right sit spot.
2) Cane to anus,
et c.

Each time you roll the die you will perform the assigned action, as hard as you can, six times, relatively quickly. If you catch yourself flinching overly or shirking at all, the hit doesn't count. I say "overly" because you will flinch a lot at first. As such, miss-hits are to be expected and it's not terribly important that the count be super-exact. However, it is very important that the last blow of the six be an unquestionably sound one.

You set the timer to 5 minute repeat and do 7 rounds.

Round 0) Roll until you get the same number twice in a row.
Round 1) Roll twice, then roll until you subsequently get the same number twice in a row
Round 2) Roll until you get the same number twice in a row, but if that is the first two rolls, you must finish by going "around the world" that is, 6 hits with each implement
Round 3) like Round 2, but the penalty for getting lucky ("around the world" introduced in Round 2) extends for the first four rolls
Round 4) like Round 3, but if you finish early, you must continue with round 0.
Round 5) go around the world and then do Round 0
Round 6) go around the world, do round 2, then go around the world again

This is a considerable number of swats but, as long as you don't dawdle or get very unlucky, you will get breaks between the rounds. A nice addition is to use this time to apply cayenne pepper to one's nethers and sit on the spiky side of a car floor mat.

I hope you all find this as effective as I have. I appreciate your feedback.
tom.euclid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
reader35
Baby Member

I used a ruler, paddle and a hairbrush, I rolled and got the ruller, but wow my bottom is sore. very good and easy dare to follow thanks!
reader35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, self-punishment, spanking