Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #31
toecuff

Get a duct tape. Cut pieces and put on a table sticky side up. Preferably, on something like boobie shaped object. Drive tacks through. And secure them using another layer of duct tape. So you have your pleasure pads that can be used with every bra.

If you have time and spare tape/tacks and some rope. You may try to make a whole bra using duct tape.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:03 PM   #32
TiedInLatex

Several suggestions from me - including some more days of cause...

1) Make different pads in smaller sizes, like suggested (sandpaper, sharp tacks, normal tacks etc). Them vary them from day to day to avoid you tits to getting used to the sensation. Like sharp tacks on the button side of the breast and sand paper on top, with sharp tacks at the tip one day - and an other combination the next day. Or shift during the day.

2) Get some strips and tighten them at the base of your breast to keep them a bit more tense. Then wear the bra on top of it. You might also use rope or rubber bands to tie up the breasts as well. Avoid sleeping with it, as it might cut off flow of blood, but a trip to the supermarket or other task where you cant really change it is required.

3) Grab a belt and put it around your chest (wearing the bra under it) - then tighten the belt to really squeeze the bra. Should be used when reading or writing on getDare

Pls. send me pics. I would like to see your bra.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:39 PM   #33
My_pussy_is_public

Add another ten days. Wear panties lined with sandpaper ten days.

Also I would like to see a picture of the tack bra, as well as the panties if you don’t mind
If you wanna PM me please just give me dares straight up. I’ll get back to you within the week and i’lol do anything as long as it doesn’t involve scat, family, blood , and pictures, not there yet, but getting there. I look forward to your dares

Likes-Public, barefoot(not foot spanking or anything just public and barefoot, hidden bondage, pussy spanking, and anything not In my limits pretty much
My_pussy_is_public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:09 AM   #34
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by toecuff View Post
Get a duct tape. Cut pieces and put on a table sticky side up. Preferably, on something like boobie shaped object. Drive tacks through. And secure them using another layer of duct tape. So you have your pleasure pads that can be used with every bra.

If you have time and spare tape/tacks and some rope. You may try to make a whole bra using duct tape.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will do this tomorrow. I’m sure it will work much better. It’s only right that I have the full sensation.
Titpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:13 AM   #35
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
Several suggestions from me - including some more days of cause...

1) Make different pads in smaller sizes, like suggested (sandpaper, sharp tacks, normal tacks etc). Them vary them from day to day to avoid you tits to getting used to the sensation. Like sharp tacks on the button side of the breast and sand paper on top, with sharp tacks at the tip one day - and an other combination the next day. Or shift during the day.

2) Get some strips and tighten them at the base of your breast to keep them a bit more tense. Then wear the bra on top of it. You might also use rope or rubber bands to tie up the breasts as well. Avoid sleeping with it, as it might cut off flow of blood, but a trip to the supermarket or other task where you cant really change it is required.

3) Grab a belt and put it around your chest (wearing the bra under it) - then tighten the belt to really squeeze the bra. Should be used when reading or writing on getDare

Pls. send me pics. I would like to see your bra.
Thank you for these suggestions! I like having smaller pads so I can frequently change things up frequently.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:29 AM   #36
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

Who am I to deny you another 10 days of tack bra.
Also where do we sign up to see you in your tack bra
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:32 AM   #37
Titpainslut

Smile Wow!

Wow! With this post it is 410 days with a tack bra. And, I have 10 days with tack panties and 10 days with sandpaper in my panties. Well, I’ve always said go big or go home.

I’ve gotten some interest about pics. I will be working on “pleasure pads” that was suggested later today (after I wake up). I will post pics of these for everyone to see. Since these pads will go in the bra using a frontal view won’t show anything. I’ll try to get a shot of the tacks touching my tits.

I’m gotten some interest about see the tack bra in action. So, I’ll start a Kik on demand during the times I would be available. I’ll give some choices on what you can see. I’d like to start a new thread for this to avoid adding every more time. However, if one person disagree with a new thread then the Kik on demand will stay here adding more time.

I don’t was to do a half assed job especially since I’ll be now wearing the tack bra for over a year now. I have to get it right so I have the right sensation. Hopefully, the “pleasure pads” will be the answer.
The following user says Thank You to Titpainslut for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 12:35 AM   #38
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wow, over 400 days looks like enough a tack bra. There's always ways to extend later ;-), so I agree with starting a separete thread!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 12:52 AM   #39
Mrgoon

Two time a week, put the tack bra in the freezer 30 min before putting it back on.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrgoon for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 01:10 AM   #40
SILVERHAIREDBEE

Add ten days to your toll.

I would like to see you in your tack bra, PM.

Try adding toothpaste to your nipples
once a day.

Lie on the floor and drop a potato from arms length
on to your tits 20 times.

Toys:
We-Vibe Remote Cock Ring

Likes: Light pain, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, submission, sharing photos.

Limits: scat, marking, face, extreme pain, bodywriting, public, cum eating from a glass, family, messy, blood, social suicide, outdoor, permanent, illegal, heavy anal.
SILVERHAIREDBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 02:01 AM   #41
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
Two time a week, put the tack bra in the freezer 30 min before putting it back on.
that's evil... i like it!

also add more 10 day
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 02:44 AM   #42
GerNL

Bell Alternative for tacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titpainslut View Post
Well, the tack bra I made to start wearing today to hopefully get a better effect isn’t working as well as I’d hoped. The bra itself isn’t padded, so the tacks “fall to the side”. I just tried a padded bra and not enough of the tack comes through. Since I’ll be wearing a tack bra for almost a year at this point I want to be sure I get the proper sensation. And ideas? Do I glue them in?

Yes, because this is in the same thread it will add days (including my own posts).
Instead of using tacks, you can use sharp parker screws to screw through the padding of a padded bra. They make for nice sharp long points and standup straight because of the padding they are screwed through

kik:liefhebber67
teamup (for tasking me):https://teamup.com/ksbmwqipiyhed54r9k
GerNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 02:54 AM   #43
Titpainslut

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerNL View Post
Instead of using tacks, you can use sharp parker screws to screw through the padding of a padded bra. They make for nice sharp long points and standup straight because of the padding they are screwed through
I love this idea! It will also give some variety so my tits don’t get use to the tacks. Thank you.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:07 AM   #44
GerNL

Bell Some additional info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titpainslut View Post
I love this idea! It will also give some variety so my tits don’t get use to the tacks. Thank you.
You're welcome. I know it works great, I had one that I made for my ex-gf.

In her case, because she had nipple piercings, we also made specific nipple holes in the bra in order to be able play with the nipples while still wearing the bra.

Also works great with tight hugs, laying on your stomach and (may not be forgotten to mention) overbust corsets

kik:liefhebber67
teamup (for tasking me):https://teamup.com/ksbmwqipiyhed54r9k
GerNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 03:13 AM   #45
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerNL View Post
You're welcome. I know it works great, I had one that I made for my ex-gf.

In her case, because she had nipple piercings, we also made specific nipple holes in the bra in order to be able play with the nipples while still wearing the bra.

Also works great with tight hugs, laying on your stomach and (may not be forgotten to mention) overbust corsets
My tits are big. I can’t wait to get what I need to do this.

Oh, and my tits thank you for adding more time, especially with this idea.

Advertisements
Kink Talk