Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2019, 01:19 PM   #1
Yulia.S

Default 19f university newbie

Hello,

academic year has just started for me and one of my resolutions for this semester is to become more active on this site. So far I haven't been really consistent and I would really like to come here on a more regular basis.

Here is an update on my situation now, I got a place in a student's dormitory, I am new here so I don't really know that is the vibe around this place, I will have a roommate and we will share room and bathroom, I haven't met her yet cause she is not here, probably still in her hometown. The kitchen is for the whole floor, and I saw some table tennis near entrance, also billiards and probably some other stuff too. I am living in something like a campus, with a lot of academic buildings and two more dormitories.

Of course I have to work also to make a living, so I am now searching for a job. Probably I will work as a waitress cause that's what I know how to do and I kinda like it.

I would like to become more consistent in coming here and having you controlling my life.

I will get any advice you can give me, and consider every suggestion you have for me to become more submissive and daring
Yulia.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

You can only orgasm on Saturday night. You are only allowed one orgasm a week. If you want more you need to PM me for permission and be willing to accept a punishment in order to get them.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 09-30-2019 at 05:20 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:24 PM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Every other day you can’t wear panties except during your time of the month. During that time you will wear no bra. One weekend a month you will wear no panties or bra.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:25 PM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Every night before bed you need to edge 10 times.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #5
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Also I should’ve asked what are your likes, dislikes and limits
Old 09-30-2019, 01:46 PM   #6
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Clothespins on nipples during showers.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:03 PM   #7
HawkeWatcher

Before you can orgasm, you have to post a dare to the first 10 threads in the forum. After each dare you post, you must masturbate for 5 minutes before posting the next one. If you orgasm before posting all the dares, pm me for a punishment.

Also, make sure to post your likes/dislikes/anything in between. Makes this infinitely easier.

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Limits: needles, pics, videos, incest and fisting

Currently trying: Hidden Public!

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=369397
HawkeWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 06:04 PM   #8
Andale

Don’t want to much random stuff on her so you just ignore so some questions
What type of dares do you like?
Any toys?
Limits?
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:30 PM   #9
Yulia.S

Oops! I did it again!

I was not active for a long time once again, really sorry for that.. however, I've been thinking about some rules I could introduce to my life and I finally found some time to write here so I will give you an update.

As for what I am interested in, I am into public stuff, but it is autumn now and it is quite cold and chilly, so I can't do much outdoor stuff. That gotta wait for the summer. But I was thinking about what I could do in my dormitory, university, at work.. and here are some things I've come up with and I would like to start doing them from now:

- in my dormitory, whenever I go to cook something in the kitchen, I have to go either in a top short enough to not cover my belly or shorts/skirt short enough to show my legs. From time to time I would try going cooking without any panties or even bra.

- in my room in the dormitory, I can venture bottomless. The problem is that my rommie is in the room, but I can get to bed in pyjamas and then take it off sneakily under the bedsheets when it is dark. It is chilly enough for me to sleep covered under bedsheet so it should be safe enough for me to get used to sleeping with my bare ass. I could even try sleeping totally naked in the same way one day.

- at work, which currently for me is I am a receptionist in a motel/guesthouse, I will wear a cleavage every day.

- I have swimming classes I took up at the uni, my challenge here is to, in the showers in ladies' chainging room, to not cover my body and take showers completely naked. Most girls do not do it like this there and I also haven't been up to now. I also though I could venture trying to pee while taking this shower and making it in a way so that noone notices that something other tan water from the shower is dripping down my legs.

- for the university, I still haven't come up with an interesting rule.

I took all these ideas from your posts and also from what I have been getting in PM. But I prefer to write everything here because via PM it easily gets lost.

If you guys have any ideas on how to expand these rules, I will be very happy!

Please don't give me dares like "edge 10 times" or "masturbate 10 times a day". I am not a wanker, I just want to have fun
Old 10-21-2019, 01:40 PM   #10
LeonK64

How many classes do you have a day on average?
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:42 PM   #11
Yulia.S

3-5 hours Monday-Thursday (usually in the morning, only on Wednesday in the afternoon), only 1,5 hour on Friday afternoon.

Please don't give me dares like "edge 10 times" or "masturbate 10 times a day". I am not a wanker, I just want to have fun
Old 10-21-2019, 01:47 PM   #12
LeonK64

I was thinking one item of clothing has to come off during each class but assuming that 5 hours is 5 classes that might be tough
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #13
Yulia.S

One class is 1,5 hours. I have two or three classes. That is doable and very interesting. I will try it maybe with three classes I will have a problem, but I like the idea.

Old 10-21-2019, 03:41 PM   #14
poiuytr

Default Shower dare

Each time you have a shower you should choose between having it totally cold, trying warming you up in other 'ways', or otherwise going to showers and back to the dormitory totally barefoot and barelegs. 🤔Bad enough? 🤣
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:58 PM   #15
MysticYash

You are So lucky. Here its very hot.

How do you feel about peeing outdoors?
Hidden public? eg a vibe inserted or buttplug?
Flashing?

I'm into the sexy receptionist thing so describe to me How you dress for work

Advertisements
Kink Talk