Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
British Master

Default Humiliating poses

Hey everyone, long time reader first time poster

Anyways me and my slave have been doing our sessions for a good few weeks now and we are starting to the point where i am running low on ideas for humilating her, but i was thinking what if i can get her to produce humilating poses, maybe on cam, pics or public, that would add another dimension to oyr sessions

My query is basically do any Doms/ subs etc have any suggestions

I have had a few like bowing then the bending over backwards etc all pretty basic but i was curious what else you all had in mind

Thanks for any help
British Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
fire blade
Account Banned

Mabey spread eagle on the bed with something written on the slave e.g master ____ is the best or something simalar.

Likes : Crossdressing, anal, mild pain, humiliation, BDSM, bondage, sissyfaction, and babyfaction.

Limits : scat public illegal extrem pain permanant marks blood freinds/family messy

I am a unowned slave looking for a master.

My ad: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=480083
fire blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Busty
getDare Succubus

Maybe get her to do this and get pictures of her throughout out her time. Then put the photos on here or in kinktalk.
Ok first off she is to go to the store and buy a pack of diapers (I recommend Tena slip Maxi or similar). She is to be wearing a short skirt (pants if you prefer) and tshirt. Once she has the diapers go into the nearest toilets and put one on. Once she has it on go for a walk around the shops do things like try on shoes and look at things on bottom selves (so she must bend or crouch down this will leave people guessing if she is wearing a diaper or not by the bulk of her pants / skirt and the package in a bag). After she has been to 5 shops and drank at least 1 litre of water she can go home. Once home go for a 15 minute walk around the block whilst doing this she is to drink another 1 litre of water. and push on her bladder every 5 minutes for 30 seconds. when she has 5 minutes left of her walk she is to pee in the diaper for 5 seconds and then stop until she gets home.
Once she gets home she is to let go another 5 seconds of pee before opening the door. Once inside she is to roll a dice and multiply the number by 5 for the time to wait before she can finish her pee in the toilet. Roll the dice again for the number of glasses of water she is to have in this time.
If she fails to hold her bladder or to acheive any part of this dare she is to roll the dice for the number of hours she must stay in the diaper, however once this time is up she must come on Get Dare and ask for a members permission (or yours and her boyfriends) to take the diaper off. She may also do this to opt out of the waiting time however she must finish peeing in the diaper.
If she makes it through well done she is free to use the toilet and remove the diaper if you and her boyfriend both agree to let her.

For sleeping over the next 2 nights
She is to drink 2 liters of cold water before she goes to bed. Wear only a diaper, tie both of her legs to her bed approx 30cm apart she may cover herself with a blanket then tie 1 hand to the head end of her bed. She must stay like this till morning. When she wakes up she is to untie just her hand then do 50 sit ups. She is not allowed to use the toilet or untie her feet until

Please let me know what you think.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Busty, i find that suggestion quite a far-cry from what British Master was actually asking for... *mildly disapproving frown* how'd you get from 'humiliating poses' to an entire day in a daiper with baldder control and forced wetting etc.. ghaa.. don't mind me *sigh* it just gets me that you seem to apply daipers to absolutley everything, I'm probably just showing prejudice.

For you British Master all the poses that i find are humiliating are where i'm exposed.. uncomfy or helpless.. a little bit of light bondage.. just an adjustable belt or some rope here or there, a makeshift blindfold, even if it's just symbolic bondage (ie: that she can escape from with really little effort) can help with the feelings of humiliation and helplessness..

One i like.. is having the person kneel and lay forwards so their chest is on the ground, and have their legs spread a bit (especailly for a female) with their arms by their sides.. wrists right next to their ankles.. the position leaves them very exposed from behind.. i like having my wrists and ankles bound together in this position beacause then you just can't move at all O.o haha, have her open a window or something so she can feel the movement of the air against her exposed, most sensetive parts.

maybe another one could be to have her hold a position where she is forced to haver her face as close to her pussy as possible.. I'm not sure if that's as effective for girls as it is for guys..

I wasn't sure if your doing this in person?? or over the internet? but if in person then you could take her to a hotel.. or even just stay at home.. her house or yours.. while other people are about or something.. bind her, exposed and spread-eagled to the bed and tell her your going to leave her there for a bit to think about what a good slave she is.. get up.. open the door.. close it again.. then sit down silently to watch.. so she thinks you've gone out and she is now a risk of anyone walking in, but infact your still right there getting to watch.. when your done.. just get up open the door, close it again.. voila.. your back in the room

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:28 AM   #5
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Assuming your relationship is internet based, you could consider various phrases written on her when she takes the photos to increase the humiliation of the positions. I don't know the girl in question, so I can't tell if any of these will work.
- dressed in a low-cut top with "worthless slut" written across her boobs, chest stuck out and face included in the picture
- naked kneeling, legs apart, hands behind her head
- eating out of a bowl on the floor (dependant on her limits it could be eating corned beef, drinking water, even piss) - dressed initially perhaps, then naked
- naked, on all fours facing away from the camera, backside in the air, boobs and head visible between her legs
- any of the above with additional comments written on her
- a complete performance (strip/something else from your imagination) for people you have chosen (eg kinky friends of yours on msn) or even sending her off to perform on chatroulette/etc. If there are privacy concerns, put her in a hood (thick stockings, etc)

That what you're after?
Old 06-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
British Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAndEvil View Post
Assuming your relationship is internet based, you could consider various phrases written on her when she takes the photos to increase the humiliation of the positions. I don't know the girl in question, so I can't tell if any of these will work.
- dressed in a low-cut top with "worthless slut" written across her boobs, chest stuck out and face included in the picture
- naked kneeling, legs apart, hands behind her head
- eating out of a bowl on the floor (dependant on her limits it could be eating corned beef, drinking water, even piss) - dressed initially perhaps, then naked
- naked, on all fours facing away from the camera, backside in the air, boobs and head visible between her legs
- any of the above with additional comments written on her
- a complete performance (strip/something else from your imagination) for people you have chosen (eg kinky friends of yours on msn) or even sending her off to perform on chatroulette/etc. If there are privacy concerns, put her in a hood (thick stockings, etc)

That what you're after?
Yeah thats along the lines i was looking at, although i appreciate the diapers idea i doubt even with her being a very good submissive that she or even i would be excited at that.

The poses so far do add to what i had in mind as i ask her to have phrases written on her but you can run out of poses quite quickly after a few weeks
British Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #7
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

If interested in petplay... have her crawl around on the house on her around the house on her 4s. Naked if possible. Or wearing just a collar, if she has one. Also, if she has a collar, have her attach it to a leash and make her tie it to a bed post. Make her write something naughty on her chest like "Master's personal toy" or something like that. Have her eat from a bowl.

Many of these are able to be cammed or taken pictures of.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
trickortrick

If you'd like some tips for producing humiliating tasks, PM me :P.
trickortrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:36 PM   #9
rickydicky

Looking to try out some positions here. Kik me "spread eagle" to see me front and back

Likes: Cum Control, Edging, Femdom, Dice Games, Mild Exposure/Risk, Ball Busting, Bondage, Penis Torture, Edging, Ice Play, Teasing

Limits: Public, Extreme Exposure, Family, Scat, Piss, Permanent, Face
rickydicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:40 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

Maybe some shameful poses:

- standing naked with a mirror behind her, hiding her tits with an arm and hand, her ass (visible in the mirror) with the other hand, and hiding her pussy by keeping her thigs tight and slightly crossed

- standing with her hands behind her, her bra lowered showing her tits and her panties lowered down to half her thighs (this one could be thought also as a serie of shots, starting from her wearing bra and panties and ending with her shamefully naked with her panties and bra on the floor at her feet, there are a lot of intermediate poses)

- wearing only sheer pantyhose and heels, humping some objects like table corner, armchair arms and similar and/or masturbating with the hand inside the pantyhose (you can also take more with different pantyhose colors)

- one wearing a front buttoned dress, stockings and heels, with a fresh and perfect whorish makeup, and one laying on the bed with the same dress completely unbuttoned and opened and the makeup ruined by tears (she will cut some onions to make tears flow and will wipe the tears with her hands)

- her "forcing" herself stand on her toes by pulling up her nipples
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:41 AM   #11
PatheticStupidSissy

Wearing only sheer clothing tie her hands round a hook and into the ctre of the curtains but make sure she has her arms up so if she drops her arms it will force the curtains to open and this will also give her motivation to do so she wont have to expose herself

Loves:Piss,humiliation,shaving,crossdress,public,f orce-feeding,crying, GIGANTIC ANAL INSERTIONS

Limits: Pics, Vids or illegal and permanent
PatheticStupidSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk