Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 07:20 AM   #1
AlexiAbc
Baby Member

Female 29/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

29/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Before I waste your time : I won't send any kind of picture or video, but I'll be happy to write detailed report or record audio. Don't get in touch if you expect to make me change my mind on that matter.

I'm looking for something more casual and laid-back than what I see around here. A strict and invasive dynamic won't work for me online.
Instead I'm looking for someone like-minded, who would enjoy regular very kinky chat and play but wouldn't want to control me outside of play or form any kind of deep relationship.
I'm open to any gender. I'm bisexual and while I have a large preference for women for normal relationships, I tend to prefer being dominated by men.
I don't care if you have a lot of experience or none at all as long as you have a kinky mind (and some common sense!)

I am or can be into a lot of things. In general, the kinkier, the better.
Some of my main kinks are humiliation, denial, pain, breasts play, anal and oral training.
My limits are public (including picture/video), messy and scat.
Anything else is fine and if you have some very niche kinks, don't be afraid to share I should be willing to at least try most of them.

Regarding the dynamic, I'm hoping to chat/play live a few times a week and maybe getting some random kinky message/request here and then. Ideally, I would also like a few more complex tasks to do on my own (resulting in a detailed report and some audi recording if you want).
I'm int he GMT+1 timezone, and I'm usually available in the evening and on weekends. But considering the type of dynamic I'm looking for, timezones aren't really an obstacle.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk