Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2024, 12:32 PM   #1
helliswhatyoumake

Male 25/male/dom seeks 18-24/any sex/sub in EU (twink slave)

25/male/dom seeks 18-24/any sex/sub in EU (twink slave)

About me

I'm a young looking 25 year old from the UK, have been into kinky stuff since I was a young boy. Has taken time for me to figure out myself but now I would say I'm fairly experienced.

I live a fairly busy life during the day, I'm active and do a fair amount of sports and rock climbing. I also quite enjoy chess.

What I'm looking for

Looking for a cute twink to keep as a pet. To use and abuse, who is able to obey as well as hold a conversation.

What would you expect to be doing

I enjoy keeping my subs on edge with rules they have to follow so you can expect to have a few to follow throughout the day, these won't be anything crazy and are easy to follow.

My kinks (don't have to match yours)

Feet - nothing much to this tbh apart from the fact you will be kept barefoot a lot. Apart from that I don't usually do much unless the sub likes certian things with them.

Anal - love it, nothing more degrading for a sub than to have its hole used

Bondage - having a sub tied up and helpless is a great sight to behold. Alongside the fun that can be had limiting a slaves mobility.

Cross dress - another part of degradation, taking away your masculinity and making you act as a girl is great humiliation

Time wasting - line writing, cornertime, puzzle solving. Nothing more pathetic than a sub working needlessly just for the amusement of their dom

Piss and cum - love making a sub play with them, forcing them to really sink low and do disgusting things.

Hidden public - like this from time to time if the sub enjoys, bit of adrenaline is good for the soul.

Chastity and denial - keeping a sub frustrated and eager to please keeps the relationship healthy.

Games - love playing games with fun punishments ot rewards. Keeps things exciting

What I dislike

Lack of personality - not looking for a drone that mindlessly obeys being open to talking and chatting will make everything better

Poor proof - wether it's photos or videos, being able to take nice proof is important. Just as important as completing the task is being able to show that you have done it well. Don't worry if you suck but you will have to be willing to learn.

Im open to almost every kink however these are ones I enjoy most and if not a limit you will expect to preform them at some point. That's a lot from me now I want to hear about you drop me a DM on kik - HIWYM

Let me know your asl, likes, dislikes and limits.

Last edited by helliswhatyoumake; 01-14-2024 at 08:29 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to helliswhatyoumake for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 01:12 PM   #2
uncurios

Really great advert! I don't think I am young enough for you but felt tingly reading it

kik: CTV00
Old 01-28-2024, 08:55 AM   #3
helliswhatyoumake

Bumping this still looking
Old 01-29-2024, 05:45 AM   #4
DarkGhost

Eager to apply ! Yet I don’t make the age cut but happy to have read your post, very exciting.

Will send a Kik message to greet you, hope we can at least chat if possible.

Diapers, Any type of worship, Hypnosis, Needle Play, Fire Play, Knife Play, Family, Public, Illegal, permanent, feminization/sissification, trampling, food playing, head slaps

Kik - DarkGhostS
Skype - darkghostsparta
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk