Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2020, 11:15 PM   #16
Pwetpwet38

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique View Post
Hi ! I'm in South-East quarter
and I think I also guessed where you are
You did indead by PM, well done, I hope we will have the opportunity to talk more

Quote:
I am 1m65 and about 60kg. I'm not very thin but not fat either, with nice curves, my shoulders and my arms are nothing special except I have two tattoos on my left forearm, my 95C breasts are still firm and where they must be, their roundness accentuated by tan lines at the moment... my areoles are a bit large and my nipples still have small scars because they used to be pierced. My stomach is not really flat but with an adorable belly button which was also pierced. My hips are round and well shaped. I also have a tattoo on my left hip. My legs are a bit short and not thin enough in my opinion that's what I would change if I could, and I also have a tattoo on the back of my left thigh. My back is almost completely covered in tattoos from the shoulders to the bottom of the ribs. My bottom is round on the sides but a little flat ... but it's still nice.
So many tatoos wow ! I like that a lot !
Even if I don't have any myself at the moment, mainly because I love to go to Japan and if I want to enjoy the public baths again (Onsen) I can't have any tatoo

Questions :

- Saw in your "about" you were a real estate agent, did you find yourself your new flat ? As we say in french : "Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés." (and google told me english equivalent would be "The shoemaker's children always go barefoot.")

- Have you ever touched yourself or had sex in one of the property you were supposed to rent/sell ?

- Since you're in that quarter of France, you're not far away from beaches, do you go often ?

- You said "tan lines" so my next question is dumb but ever go to nudist beaches ?

- If you had the chance, would you consider at some point, meeting someone IRL from getdare ? (It may sound very "me" oriented but I'm really asking on a general basis)

- What did you (or will you if you catch this before going) wear to go to work today ?

My time to go to work, so maybe more later !
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 02:57 AM   #17
Pwetpwet38

- Describe us your typical day of working from home - of vacation

- Why "Lunatique" ?

- If you traveled abroad, which country did you visit ?

- Describe your actual pubic hairs style

- To get good memory of your old and new place (if you still have access to the old) take pictures of each rooms of each place, real estate style like you would put in the ad, but with you naked on each pic. It's not for share (unless you want ) but it's for you to have !
Old 08-07-2020, 12:20 AM   #18
Lunatique

Sorry, I'm late on this one, connection is really crappy where I am and typing on a smartphone isn't easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38
- Saw in your "about" you were a real estate agent, did you find yourself your new flat ? As we say in french : "Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés." (and google told me english equivalent would be "The shoemaker's children always go barefoot.")
Yes I did, I went to visit a flat that a customer wanted to rent, it was better and cheaper than mine so we made a deal directly between us...

Quote:
- Have you ever touched yourself or had sex in one of the property you were supposed to rent/sell ?
I love to give clandestine dates there to my lovers... if there's a garden or a pool it's even better !

Quote:
- Since you're in that quarter of France, you're not far away from beaches, do you go often ?
Pretty often, yes.

Quote:
- You said "tan lines" so my next question is dumb but ever go to nudist beaches ?
I did, sometimes... but not anymore for no particular reason.

Quote:
- If you had the chance, would you consider at some point, meeting someone IRL from getdare ? (It may sound very "me" oriented but I'm really asking on a general basis)
Maybe, why not at some point...

Quote:
- What did you (or will you if you catch this before going) wear to go to work today ?
I was wearing a white and red summer dress.

Quote:
- Describe us your typical day of working from home - of vacation*
I mostly work from home during holidays but it happens more often since the isolation... typically it's pc work and phone calls to prepare ads or answers customers and a bit of prospecting... sometimes meetings on webcam with my coworkers.
There's nothing typical on my vacation days, I like to decide at the last minute

Quote:
- Why "Lunatique" ?*
Because my mood is like the moon, cyclically ascending high and descending low. My friend once said I was lunatique, it became a nickname that was shorten in Luna (with the french u).

Quote:
- If you traveled abroad, which country did you visit ?
I went to Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Greece, USA, Canada and Senegal.

Quote:
- Describe your actual pubic hairs style
Is bald and hair style ?

Quote:
- To get good memory of your old and new place (if you still have access to the old) take pictures of each rooms of each place, real estate style like you would put in the ad, but with you naked on each pic. It's not for share (unless you want*
) but it's for you to have !
I'll try to do this but it isn't easy to take pictures that are both good ones and selfies. I'm sure the appartment would be rented faster !

Currently denied to cum until 08/28

About me - My rules - Likes/Dislikes/Limits - My toys - Sexmap - My calendar

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:54 PM   #19
Kindness
Distinguished Member

What happened to your other thread?
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 10:44 PM   #20
Pwetpwet38

Does the moving went well ?

Out of curiosity have you taken some of the memory pics we talked about in the last answer ?

I just opened your calendar to put some tasks but so many already, so i'll just say good luck
Old 08-17-2020, 11:14 PM   #21
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there! Your thread is great - really enjoyable answers to the questions!

I read that you sometimes end your showers with cold water: I think that until the end of August you should only take cold showers: before and during you should edge yourself.

I also think you should do the ‘Seven Minute Workout’ naked every day and also do ‘dry skin brushing’ to really stimulate your body all over. If you’re not aware of these there are lots of links!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 02:20 AM   #22
Lunatique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
What happened to your other thread?
Sorry but you're probably confusing as I never had another one

Do you want to ask me something or give me a task ? You can do it here : My thread
Old 08-18-2020, 02:27 AM   #23
Lunatique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 View Post
Does the moving went well ?

Out of curiosity have you taken some of the memory pics we talked about in the last answer ?

I just opened your calendar to put some tasks but so many already, so i'll just say good luck
It was too warm of a weather to move but everything went well thank you... yes I took the pictures they're in safe place !

I already have so much tasks and rules. I like it but I'll soon need a personnal assistant to remember everything !!

Old 08-18-2020, 02:28 AM   #24
Pwetpwet38

Quote:
It was too warm of a weather to move but everything went well thank you... yes I took the pictures they're in safe place !

I already have so much tasks and rules. I like it but I'll soon need a personnal assistant to remember everything !!
Can I apply for the position ?
Old 08-18-2020, 02:44 AM   #25
Lunatique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi there! Your thread is great - really enjoyable answers to the questions!

I read that you sometimes end your showers with cold water: I think that until the end of August you should only take cold showers: before and during you should edge yourself.

I also think you should do the ‘Seven Minute Workout’ naked every day and also do ‘dry skin brushing’ to really stimulate your body all over. If you’re not aware of these there are lots of links!
Hi thank you, welcome on my thread ! I tried to answer honestly...

Ok I'll take cold showers only until the end of the month... You all have to know that sometimes, when enjoying myself, pleasure just don't come so I cannot edge/cum... If I'm just trying to edge or cum (because some other times I'm just pleased to touch myself and climax is secondary ), I usually stop after 10mn or so but feel free to give me another time limit if you so wish.

I hate workout but 7 mn a day is acceptable I guess and will give a try to dry-brush my body after each shower... thank you !

Old 08-18-2020, 05:32 AM   #26
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi thank you, welcome on my thread ! I tried to answer honestly...

Ok I'll take cold showers only until the end of the month... You all have to know that sometimes, when enjoying myself, pleasure just don't come so I cannot edge/cum... If I'm just trying to edge or cum (because some other times I'm just pleased to touch myself and climax is secondary ), I usually stop after 10mn or so but feel free to give me another time limit if you so wish.

I hate workout but 7 mn a day is acceptable I guess and will give a try to dry-brush my body after each shower... thank you !
Pleased to hear you’ll do these tasks! I would suggest you brush your body before you shower, not afterwards. What I hope is that you will begin to enjoy the strong all-over sensations that you’ll get from doing this and that you can enhance these by being on the edge of orgasm too. But you don’t have to edge every time - the feeling of exhilaration and invigoration is also enough.

The 7 minute workout covers all your muscle groups. Here’s a link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jru5B044HOs
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:04 AM   #27
Kindness
Distinguished Member

So, how is your calendar going?
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk