Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2017, 05:51 AM   #1
sokko
getDare Sweetheart

Target 25M, Let me try, and let me suffer in pain!

Hey girls and guys!
I was inactive for some time, BUT I wanna try something new.

So for the info:
Let me SUFFER that’s the thing number one.

I got myself a chastity device, so you can include in your dare.

I’m giving all of you 60 minutes to make me suffer. So everyone of you will have 60 minutes which you can use to torture me and my balls and dick!

My limits are in my signature, unless those, use everything your cruel mind can think of.
I have household items, a small tail with plug, chastity device, hot sauces.

EDIT: Due to medical conditions I am now not able to do any mild or hard anal.

Likes: CBT, piss, nipple torture, puppy play, bondage, chastity, forced orgasm, pain, joi, sounding (8mm), throat training

Exploring: Scat, humiliation, rules to follow, needles, extreme cbt, stuff including food (no wasting tho)

Limits: Permanent damage, Social suicide, family&friends, crossdressing, emasculation, illegal stuff, long term chastity, forced permanent change, shaving, findom, blackmail, on-line exposure

Last edited by sokko; 10-10-2017 at 06:08 AM.
sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:59 AM   #2
blasie2

you are to do two tasks.
1 cover your buttplug in toothpaste it is the only lube you may use.in addition you may only use 2-3 fingers for prep ensure they are wet with spit.Then insert the buttplug and leave it for the duration left.After than you are to get a pice of shoelace/rope/string and tie around the base of your cock and balls.After you are to insert toothpaste into your urethra and masturbate but not cum.After 5 minutes you are to take a wooden spoon and wack your cock.then get a mallet and wack your tip. once your second minutes are up you may cum.

You must remain hard for the duration

Loves: cbt, Bondage, Hookups
Limits : no Scat, Blood, perm

Pm me here or on kik I have to do any faproulette you want due to losing a dare.

kik : rhaegar223
http://bdsmtest.org/r/3JEPRdjv
blasie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:10 AM   #3
sokko
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasie2 View Post
you are to do two tasks.
1 cover your buttplug in toothpaste it is the only lube you may use.in addition you may only use 2-3 fingers for prep ensure they are wet with spit.Then insert the buttplug and leave it for the duration left.After than you are to get a pice of shoelace/rope/string and tie around the base of your cock and balls.After you are to insert toothpaste into your urethra and masturbate but not cum.After 5 minutes you are to take a wooden spoon and wack your cock.then get a mallet and wack your tip. once your second minutes are up you may cum.

You must remain hard for the duration
Thank you! Nice dare, I will do it when I got time and will give you a report. Although for edit in my post above, I will do here the anal thing but please do not use any more toothpaste or hot sauces as lube. Thank you but imma looking towards it! ��

Likes: CBT, piss, nipple torture, puppy play, bondage, chastity, forced orgasm, pain, joi, sounding (8mm), throat training

Exploring: Scat, humiliation, rules to follow, needles, extreme cbt, stuff including food (no wasting tho)

Limits: Permanent damage, Social suicide, family&friends, crossdressing, emasculation, illegal stuff, long term chastity, forced permanent change, shaving, findom, blackmail, on-line exposure
sokko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, dare, pain, slave