Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2024, 07:14 AM   #1
slavejason9318

Male 30/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

30/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read this ad. I realize it may be lengthier than you're used to but I want to ensure you get a good idea of the slave I am.

Who am I?
I am a 30 year old slave, with previous experience serving short term dominants, looking to make the transition to a long term commitment

I am currently a little out of shape but looking to correct that, (188cm/105kg).

I work full time, but work from home so have a good degree of flexibility to serve.

In terms of interests I'm pretty open to anything, bar any kind of social suicide/exposure/personal information. I'm currently rebuilding my toys and clothing collection after a move so open to inputs there!

What is a slave?
I strictly define myself as a slave rather than a sub. I'm not here for my own enjoyment but yours. I get excited by doing as I'm told regardless of the kinks it involves.

Obviously the realities of life can impact on complete control, but I'd like to come as close as possible to that ideal.

What am I looking for?

I'm a looking for a master willing to take the time to train me properly and make me theirs. I would ideally like someone quite controlling and open to regular communication. TPE is something I would like to work towards, with sensible allowances for work/family/friends.

I'm very open to being transformed into the slave you need me to be. I have no requirements of you in terms of gender or body type. However i would certainly get extra humiliation from being controlled by someone younger than me.

A good initial discussion would be around what you expect from me, the main kinks you would like to push me on, and any rules you'd expect me to follow. Before committing I would want to make sure that I can meet your expectations and be a good slave.

Slave contracts can be a good way to outline all this, and I am certainly open to signing one, but it is not a requirement.

My likes
My main likes are chastity, keyholding, anal, deepthroating, sissification, degredation, humiliation, semi public. Although again your kinks come first in this arrangment, this list is purely there for you to see how well aligned we are before contacting.

My limits
Face (initially), Illegal, Blood, Full Exposure, Friends/Family, Scat, Permanent Damage/Marks

Contact Me
You can contact me here, or on kik at slavejason9318

Open to other forms of communication if preferred such as snapchat, whatsapp, telegram, skype.

If there is anything you are wondering just ask!

Yours,
Jason
The following 2 users say Thank You to slavejason9318 for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 04:07 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Loving the detailed post.

No KIK but up for a PM if you want.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk