Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 05-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
bisam999

Default The start of something special

My first blog post

So this is my first time ever writing a blog. I have been speaking with a Dom for 2 weeks now and so far I think it has been going really well.
I'm Sam I'm 35 years old and have been a sub on and off since I was around 16 but have never found myself what I would consider a proper long term Dom but I'm hoping this will work out.

He is older than me and from the UK, 2 massive points checked for me.
I can feel myself already trying a bit harder to please and follow than I usually do.

So far I have drafted up a slave contract for Sir so he can see what I'm willing to give up control of.
Control is a bit like for me, along with semi-public and humiliation with a little bit of cross-dressing sprinkled on.

I have been give some rules to follow which include edging 15 minutes every day but no cumming.

Sir has told me his underwear choice for me (tight white boxer briefs) but I don't have many and I've struggled to find any to buy so far but I will find them and wear them as instructed for Sir.
He wants a picture posted on my profile to show them so look out for that In the near future.
bisam999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #2
bisam999

Sir has introduced a points system for me to follow.
Build up points towards a goal of being allowed to cum.

5 extra minutes of edging = 2 points
A cold shower = 5 points
Commando for the day = 3 points
100 lines = 7 points

Working towards a goal to cum? Sounds great hey but I have no idea what that total is at the moment? Sir has given me the option to find out the total but it costs me 10 points. I want to know how much I've got to work to get to cum but for losing 10 points I don't think I'm that desperate, at least at the moment.

As of today I have achieved 6 points, all earned through edging.
This started off easier but now it's getting pretty hard to get to the basic 15 minutes let alone any extra.
Old 05-14-2023, 01:28 PM   #3
bisam999

This past week has been particularly hard for me.
I have lost a family member which for me hasn't been that upsetting but for other family members it's been a hard hit so have had to take time out to support family.
On top of that I've been away from home and the phone signal has been pretty much no existent. I haven't been able to post my daily updates to Sir to which he is not happy at all.
I've tried to explain what has happened to Sir so I hope that he still wants to continue training me.
Im expecting there will be a punishment for not following all the rules and I believe I fully deserve to be punished. Sometimes life is shit but Sir and me have agreed to put time in this and I have failed to fulfil my side.

I have forced myself to put extra effort into my edging and have managed to get 4 extra points over 2 days. Edging is still getting harder and harder everyday. I'm on the edge almost immediately after starting but I will continue to try to earn the extra points

Total points so far is 10
Old 05-15-2023, 12:37 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A good start to your blog.
I hope your new found Dom understands and does not make you paste your cock with toothpaste to edge for your daily 15 mins session!
Maybe you can find a way to make amends without that?
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 12:49 AM   #5
bisam999

So I received a message from Sir after waiting not so patiently, I'm a very needy slave and crave constant attention. Realistically I know that is not possible and life gets in the way for both me and Sir. I can't expect him to be constantly available for me when I can't do the same. This just means I have to check for messages probably more often than I should.

Anyway the message. Not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting at best a punishment for my lack of following rules and at worst, well at worst I would have expected no message at all ever and for Sir to have called things a day.
Very happy this is not the case. I still feel like this could be "the start of something special"
Sir has allowed me to cum, I'm not sure if I have hit the points goal, if Sir is being very kind to me or another reason he hasn't told me about. Either one it means I get to cum on Friday so still a few days to wait, a few days to keep up the daily edging.
This means my points will be cleared and I will have to start again, at least that's what I'm assuming, maybe Sir has something different in store for me and my cock, I guess time will tell but the thought of what is next is very exciting.

I still haven't managed to find a shop that sells a 3 pack of white boxer briefs, I don't understand why this is so hard, I thought they would be a fairly standard type most guys wear all the time? It's not my usual type so maybe I'm wrong, maybe some guys could let me know or even if your UK based hlgive me some suggestions on some shops to try?

Still working on the lines, I didn't anticipate this would be so hard or take so long to do. It doesn't seems like much to do, I've been writing since I first started school all those years ago but it somehow seems to be taking forever.

Sir introduced corner time for me too. 30 minutes a day, holding up a tennis ball giving me time to reflect on my day, week, life.

Advertisements
Kink Talk