Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 10-15-2023, 08:39 AM   #1
Dark_eyed_Devil

Male 33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

My name is Gin (like the drink), and I am 32 years old and living in California. I've been fascinated with the arts of D/s since I was probably in my early 20s, but even young if you count experimenting. What I like most and what I think keeps me yearning for more, is the complexity that this type entails. As like with any healthy relationship, it requires a great deal of respect from both ends. But D/s is so much more than just any relationship. It has a dynamic taste of sexualism that is simply unmatched compared to any type of vanilla relationship. So much so that we're freaks at times. An adjective that I embrace.

So with that being said, you can expect a refreshing sense of what a traditional Dom that I am. Don't by any means mistake me for a boy looking for nudes to excite my noodle and then move on to the next one. For those people, I say no thank you. That is not a D/s relationship.

I am looking for a long-term relationship that takes time to grow. Something that you can expect a solid effort consistently to be contributed to. And for God sakes, something worth your time to invitest in and not quite on you after the first week.

You should go into this knowing that this isn't going to be perfect, and the same can be expected from me. Life happens, and situations are different from person to person. I don't expect my sub to be online every day or even every other day. But what I do expect is that there be a source of communication on a daily basis, rather it is through e-mail or text.

Secondly, this is a big one and I can't sugarcoat this. I will expect to see my sub naked. It's as simple as that. I completely understand that this is a hard limit for most. Online privacy is more critical now than it has ever been. I respect that, but I need my sub to trust me knowing that what goes on in that sacred time we have together, stays between each other.

Lastly, I expect my sub to be mature and have experience with an online D/s relationship. If you have seen something like this watching a movie and wanted to give it a go, I would probably stop you from proceeding with this ad. Not saying that I appreciate the ambition, but I need someone right now who sees what I'm offering and knows what type of relationship she's getting herself into.

If you've gotten this far and want to move forward, I've put together a simple application for you to fill out. If not, I wish you the best going forward and thank you for reading. Feel free to add me as a friend. Always enjoy a freidnly hello from time to time.

--

Name

How do you identify yourself?
(Sub/Slave/Switch)

What experience do you have being?

What most excites you about being owned by me?

What are your likes/limits?

On a scale 1-5; how comfortable are you being seen naked?

What is your pain tolerance?
(sensitive to pain, I like some pain, I love pain, I'm a pain slut)

Do you enjoy humiliation?
(Body writing, namecalling, spitting)

Do you like weird?
(... you know what I mean)

Are you currently owned/collared by another dom?

Any additional information you want me to know?

How often are you online?

Skype is preferred, but what is the best way to contact you?
Dark_eyed_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 09:09 PM   #2
Dark_eyed_Devil

Bumping for another month.
Old 11-19-2023, 12:31 PM   #3
Dark_eyed_Devil

Because of unfortunate and unexpected circumstances. I will only be available on Skype going forward.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:04 AM   #4
Dark_eyed_Devil

Bumping for another month. Anyone new is welcome to PM me. I am open to training.
Old 01-12-2024, 06:17 PM   #5
Dark_eyed_Devil

Bumping for another month. Serious replies only
Old 02-14-2024, 06:25 PM   #6
Dark_eyed_Devil

Bump for feb still looking
Old 03-31-2024, 02:00 PM   #7
Dark_eyed_Devil

Default Bump for March

Still looking. Serious long term subs only please

Advertisements
Kink Talk