Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Rebecca

Default Spin the bottle, My first game of dare [Non Fiction]

Spin the the bottle - The first night of the dare.

This is a true story of my first real dare game, not only that but my first passionate kiss, my first sexual experience but so many more firsts.

We were all 13 and learning about our sexuality, it was such a exciting time all the girls were virgins and according to them all the boys had "done it" with a dozen other girls, but somehow i think they were lying.

A little group of us used to go around together at school it was kinda like a little gang, 3 boys and 2 girls. we had quite laugh together, but never really got involved, I fancied Peter and I think he fancied me, Paul and Vicky had been out on a date but nothing happened and Steven was kind of just there.

It was a warm July evening and Steven had invited us around to his house for a party, his parents were away and just his older brother looking after him, but he had gone out for the night and we had the place to ourselves, Never the less Steven insisted that we had the party in the garage where he could lock his brother out. the garage had a little toilet and a large tool cupboard, so we all brought a few drinks and snacks and of course some music.

We didn't have much alcohol but it was enough to liven us up, after about an hour of talking and telling dirty jokes we decided to play dare spin the bottle. the first couple of games were pretty silly but after a few kissing dares things got a little hotter. First kissing for 5 mins with tongues I got Paul and Peter and I think we really both enjoyed it. Then the boys had to feel the girls tits. Steven got me, I didn't really like him that much but it was the first time a boy had touched me like that and he had a good feel, Peter looked jealous and I wished it was him, I had to feel Vicky's tits which was better than I expected.

Still fully clothed the next dare was to lay in a 69 and kiss the other persons crouch passionately. I had on a loose short skirt and got Paul to lay on. He had my panties right in his face and it felt incredible, Vicky pushed my face down hard into Paul's crouch and I could feel his hard cock against my face, Vicky had to 69 Peter, lucky bitch, and he really got into it.

The next dare was another first, first time i had seen a real naked boy and first time i had been seen naked, the dare was to go into the cupboard which was just about big enough to fit two people in, both strip naked and swap clothed. I, at last, drew Peter, It was so tight in the cupboard we we touching as we got completely naked, his cock so hard it was touching my thigh, we carefully watched each other strip then dress, it was so sexy, his tight white t-shirt stretched over my ample tits and his cock couldn't fit in my panties and just lifted up my yellow short skirt, we stepped out of the cupboard and all the others laughed at us and Vicky took a photo, before we were told to go back , strip naked again but this time put our clothes outside the door and make out for at least 10 mins.

Oh god this was just the sexiest thing I had ever done, I was so hot, so wet, we were kissing and touching every inch of each other, caressing each others private parts, he didn't try to put anything into me but just rubbed his finger around my hot moist hole. I gripped his solid cock but it only took a couple of moments before he came in my hand, I just carried on, my head spinning until we heard them all shout " Times up!" we quickly dressed and walked out again, again they all laughed, but this time it was because of the sticky mess i had got all over my clothes whiles re-dressing.

Peter and I never did it again but we did all play a few more dare games.

It was a fantastically sexy night.

Rebecca
-x-
Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I wish this sort of stuff happened to me
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
mrjd3000

are you going to tell about other dare games?
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

damn you lucky people, I've just turned 17 and not done anything like that!
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Awesome story!!
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

this is such a great story! do these thing realy happen when your 13 because nothing like that ever happend to me or my friends and were all 15.Oh well it would be realy funny though.keep writing i want to know what happens with her and peter.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #7
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Nice story.....
And a really good way to drescribe what happen.. awesome
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #8

Send a message via ICQ to 52977 Send a message via AIM to 52977

I am 16 and never, not once has this happened to me
52977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #9
art1swimmer
Account Banned

Unhappy

this never happened to me either :[. i wish it had though!
art1swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #10
starbucks95905

Goddamn, you're lucky! I'm 15 and never even kissed a girl. (yeah....)

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:19 AM   #11
ghostbom

Wowi must be one of the only people who have had this sorta stuff done to me and that was last year lol

Dislikes: scat,pee,permanent,public,loud,extream pain,xdressing

Dont care: anything not mentioned
ghostbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:35 AM   #12
falcy
Baby Member

Default 13/m/uk

me and my friends do this about once a month!! Pura sex stick man!!
falcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #13
daremadness
Account Banned

Default Story!!!

The Story was good this nearly happened to me but the girl chickened out so she forfited into kissing me.

i like;nudity, penis, masturbation, pain
i hate;public, gross, piss, scat, shaving
daremadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
hotstuff11
Baby Member

i am sure that i will help with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hotstuff11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk