Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
Pixarck

Drink Ready to get Dare, please help me !

Hi everybody,

I love to play dice dare on this website since one year. But, that's my first post here. So i guess i have to be gentle and submit myself to your welcome exam.

I'm alone for two days in a flat, and i love so mutch dice dares game. You can ask me something to reveal or something to do for you. You will be so kind with me if you do it like a dice roll. (example : 1 : do this 2: Say this 3: make it...)

I love all of you, thank's for that wonderfull website.

Tools : I have a medium plug, inflatable plug, a Beads Dildo, a medium dildo, and a big dildo.

Dislikes : Hard anal pain, genital pain, toothpaste, ice, hot sauce (extremly bad).

Limits: urethral play, Public, permanent, social suicide, hard genital pain, blood, scat,
Pixarck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:41 PM   #2
cariadferch

Okay, I think I get what you want . . .

Roll one dice and answer that one question . . .

1) Why did you choose the name you did for this site?
2) What is your deepest, darkest, fantasy?
3) Have you ever told anyone in real life about your kinks?
4) Who is your favorite artist?
5) What is your favorite book?
6) Dare: Roll two dice, multiple them together and then by 10. Spank yourself that number of times. (So between 10 and 360 times!)

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:22 AM   #3
Pixarck

Hey, thank you for answering me. Hum i roll a 2... My deepest-darkest fantasy, that’s not easy, cause i’m sometime exiting by being dominante and sometime i feel better to be slave. But i guess for that kind off topic i will speak about my slave side. (English is not my mother language, sorry for mistakes)

Durring the summer the days are clearer and the thermometer is great. everybody is going out, walking in the parks and drink beers. But not me. I love nature and silent side of the world. I love to stay home, making art project or spend long hours to plays with myself. One of those hot days, i was boring to be inside, that’s why i decided to take a car and go in a deep forest. But that day, i was ignoring that somebody or something was following me.

At begining, i just go out the car, grab my bag. The day is so hot. I started to walk, looking around me. The sun shine so hard, making the things around unreal, like a stoped dream. I walk a bit more faster, to reach the shadows of three. Once i’m in the forest, i fell better, but there is silence all around me. the sun seem to numb birds around me. I continue to walk.
Since the start, i feel like there is something or someone with me. i just here my feet cracking the twigs at every steps. Something in the air, something like wind around me. walking slower, i grab my bottle and drink some water, i’m probably to hot, there is no wind over there. I would like feeling some wind, but nothing except water to refresh me.

I continue to walk, and after half an hour i discovers some redish rocks on the left of the way. Some of these rocks are simply possessed in thickets. Then the sight is lost among the trees, leaving a small mountain formed of these stones. The red of the stones and the green of the plants seems to dance together. Does the idea of a red-headed girl in military uniform cross my mind? An artist vison… or a pervers vision ? I take out my reflex camera, made some adjustments on the screen. I go out of the way among the brambles. A red-haired girl among the trees. -Click- I try to capture the stones, to make them as my imagination. - Clik - . I walk, and climb on a rock - Clik - Clik - I’m close to the little stone mountain. From this point of view it look like a harmonious heap of large stone, lying on top of each other in the middle of the wood. -Click-
I walk towards the stones, and begin to climb on. I see a shelter between the stones and I decide that after this cession of climbing I would go to rest. I’m on the top of the structure -Click- I can see all the reddish stones around me -click- -Click-

I feel the wind on my body. I'm hot and I decide to pull off my top. I feel the wind rolling on my skin, it's nice -Click-. I keep my eyes in the viewfinder, but the wind continues to caress me. -Click- As if he were crossing my back and cuddle my neck. I am beginning to feel excited … - Click - very exited. Suddenly, I feel something is sliding around my testicles -Click- I look at my sex but nothing but the winds. I am letting myself go. -Click- the wind continues to blow, and now I feel it all over my body, I feel it around my sex that begins to harden. I cannot take pictures anymore. Why do i get so hard ? I want to get naked here, right now. The wind is in my mind. I just want to get naked…I never really done that before, but an irresistible feeling pushes me down to remove my pants and underwears. By leaning I feel the wind caress my anus. It's really strange, I'm so excited, that's what happens to me. Each breath of wind gives me the impression of fingers and nipples running over my skin. And that redhead who sings and dances in the dust of my mind, dry by the sun.

Then, something like sleep. My eyes are close i i feel all my body exited as never.

And I feel all my body excited like never before. Something takes hold of my cock, holds it firmly, something caresses my ass, something dances on my lips and enters my mouth.
I have my eyes closed and I can not open them, I do not know where I am. But I cannot move, I am the slave of the wind. There is something very feminine in these hugs, and something very masculine in the way of that’s holding me. My cock is ready to explode, and soft strokes make me moan of pleasure. I feel that a huge cock just enter into my mouth and begins to fuck my lips. At the same time, I feel my anus open around delicate fingers. First, just one, which start making circles. Again and again. I have the anus so wet, I feel it dilate more and more. A second finger comes in, while a hand wank my sex, it’s so big now. I have a cock in my mouth, and I can not do anything, I feel it so hard, so big, with every move. I’d never suck cock before, but here i don’t have choice, and anyway i’m too much exited to refuse anything.

The movements in my ass stay so soft but became more intences, I can hear wet farts escape from my loose hole. Another finger enters, delicately. Then another. And yet another. I have 4 fingers in the ass, making nice back and forth, at the same rythme as the cock in my mouth and the hand on my dick. My anus fart of pleasure, full of moisture. I moan. My ass is clean, but here, one more figer enter in it. I can feel an entire female hand into my ass, and because of that i fell some little pieces of shit going out of my ass. I feel shame. The hand stop to move. I do not want it to stop. I try to say «*sorry*» but the dick continue to fuck my mouth. I hear the wind whisper : «*you’r dirty boy*» that voice is soft as the rain.

The cock comes out of my mouth, the hand comes out of my ass. Only this firm hand still shakes my sex. My eyes are closed, but I see the body of this redhead with so nice breast. Her skin so soft and the smell as forest. I cannot say if she is alone, I cannot say if she has a penis or a vulva .... Something suddenly comes into my ass. I get penetrated. the wind say «*that’s what’s happen to dirty boys*». My ass hurt. On all fours on the floor, a hand still shaking my cock. The wind blows me rales of pleasure and I feel this huge sex harden in me, every hit, my ass enjoyed a little more. I feel breasts rubbing on my face. Tits of a soft madness caress my nose. I take them full mouth. Without my understanding, my fingers sink into this body of honey and I feel her arms wrap around me while my anus is being destroyed.

The orgasm arrives, soft and powerful. I feel the wind blowing my pleasure, I hear a thousand voices moaning around me, I hear my ass so dilated letting wet farts around that fat dick that take me wildly. The hand around my cock gets faster. I finger more and harder that beautiful pussy. I feel her juice around my hand, i feel her nipples on my chest, i feel her arms around me and her lips on my face. And that dick… my ass is so wet… Then orgasm comes, powerful, devastating. I feel my ass fill completely. Woman's arms wrap around me, my cock convulsing and my fingers sinking further into this wonderful pussy.

A terrible orgasm crosses me.All the forest give a whimper.

Then nothing.

I wake up at the top of the red stones. The whole body numbs. I feel my ass open wide and that smell of honey on my skin. I get up, and hand over my things. My body and covered by my own sperm. I wipe as I can. And set me off again.
I still keep trace of this story, and I dare not return to this forest. Do you think I should ?

Tools : I have a medium plug, inflatable plug, a Beads Dildo, a medium dildo, and a big dildo.

Dislikes : Hard anal pain, genital pain, toothpaste, ice, hot sauce (extremly bad).

Limits: urethral play, Public, permanent, social suicide, hard genital pain, blood, scat,

Last edited by Pixarck; 03-01-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Pixarck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, introduction, play