Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2019, 06:09 AM   #1
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Default Make me your fetish doll

Over the last 7 days (and counting) I have been wearing a corset, cock rings and Lycra bike shorts on a daily basis under my ordinary clothes - at work and at home.

It is a weird thing being forced to sit bolt upright all the time and being stimulated when I move etc. It is certainly not comfortable, but it is strangely addictive.

The most enjoyable aspect is being forced to do it, so I am starting this thread so you can force me to be your fetish doll in daily life.

I have the following items:

TOYS

* PLUG - butt plug
* COCKLOCK - Cocklock intruder (butt plug and cock ring combined https://www.thechaingang.com/cock-lock-intruder.html)
* 2RINGS - 2 steel rings on a ribbon which fit around the base of my cock
* LEGRING - Extra steel ring for the base of my cock attached via a ribbon to my leg so it is tugged as I walk.
* CHASTITY - Evotion chastity tube

CLOTHING

* CORSET
* PANTYHOSE
* BIKE - Lycra bike shorts / leggings with chamois
* LEGGINGS - Spandex running shorts / leggings

You can post here adding a combination of three choices, two from one category and one from the other (I E. Two toys and one clothing item or one toy, two clothing). I must wear the combinations in order added unless there is a work, health or family reason why I need to postpone a particular combination.

I will wear each combination as long as possible on a given day, minimum 6 hours. If I can't make the minimum the combination is not taken off the list.

Every fifth post you make can include unlimited items.

This thread will remain open a minimum two weeks. I must wear all combinations added. I must choose a combination at lease 4 days every week.

Max 3 posts per day, no consecutive posts. Each post which adds a fetish combination adds 500 thrusts I must do to my cockrings before I am released from the rules in this thread.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 01-19-2019 at 01:31 AM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk