Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2019, 10:21 AM   #1
Nicole93

Lifebuoy It's been almost 2 years

I am what you would call extremely shy and submissive, I need help to become so needy that I can't think about anything other than him filling me with his hot cum. It's been almost two years since I've been with someone and right now I'm nervous as fluff o.o

Please, for the love of all evil, help me be so needy that I can't think of anything other than being his good little cum slut for the night. I have 24 hours to prepare, tasks, rules, anything, just make me want to beg for my master.
  • anal beads
  • double sided dildo 17"
  • suction cup dildo maybe 5.5"
  • electro stem with nipple clips
  • clover clamps
  • luna balls
  • t-cups one small, two medium
  • enema bag
  • candle
  • wooden spoon
  • clothes pins
  • rubbr bnds
  • rope

Limits- ATM, ass to pussy, pics, bodily fluid consumption, public nudity

I dare you to dare me!
Nicole93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #2
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole93 View Post
I am what you would call extremely shy and submissive, I need help to become so needy that I can't think about anything other than him filling me with his hot cum. It's been almost two years since I've been with someone and right now I'm nervous as fluff o.o

Please, for the love of all evil, help me be so needy that I can't think of anything other than being his good little cum slut for the night. I have 24 hours to prepare, tasks, rules, anything, just make me want to beg for my master.

I'm starting an adventure myself soon, so I'll help you start off. You'll probably be doing a bit of anal tonight, so take a 500ml enema to start and release, then take another.

Once you're clean, take a 1 litre enema and hold it for 5 minutes. Anything under 5 minutes earns you pain, so if you hold for 4 minutes you're 60 seconds under. 60 spanks.

Wear your clover clamps, and when you're done, insert your butt plug. Warmup before the enemas is allowed.

Await further instruction
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, cum dump, help me, slut slave training