Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-22-2018, 03:01 PM   #61
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
since we went down...shouldnt a retrace mean we would go up??

i suggest we go roght this time
The expedition did travel down, but from my description you can see that you also went to the right. So to go backwards you would go left. But to avoid this confusion, I am going to leave it as you simply say "we retrace our steps".

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
I agree, so Mistress Maze, the expedition travels to the right.
The expedition travels right. You follow the winding path, going right, down, right, down, left, up, left, down, right, and finally down to the next junction.

You may travel right or left.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #62
oddjobber
getDare Devil

i vote we go to the left now
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:17 PM   #63
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Im also voting for left

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat

Last edited by SwitchBoyC; 06-22-2018 at 04:19 PM.
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #64
Mrnutzer

Sounds solid, Mistress Maze, the expedition wishes to travel to the left.
Mrnutzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #65
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrnutzer View Post
Sounds solid, Mistress Maze, the expedition wishes to travel to the left.
The expedition moves left, following the winding trail left, down, right, down, and left to the next junction. You may go left or down.

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-22-2018 at 06:23 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:03 PM   #66
sammyy2qt

I vote on going down. I feel like left will take us to a dead end.

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #67
oddjobber
getDare Devil

the expedition traveks down
Old 06-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #68
sciencegal

The expedition travels down, following the path down and to the left. A minion is lurking at the end of this corridor and has now trapped the party. You will have 48 hours to complete the following task and post 5 reports. You will not be permitted to move until Mistress Maze is satisfied with your reports.

Colors of the Rainbow
Mistress Maze is feeling playful. Find a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple item (6 items total) that you can use to edge or spank yourself with. Use each item in order (red to purple) to complete your 6 edges or 20 spanks per ass cheek. You may only use up to 2 items for spanking. Each person will need to find the 6 items and complete their edges/spanks accordingly.
Old 06-23-2018, 06:07 AM   #69
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
The expedition travels down, following the path down and to the left. A minion is lurking at the end of this corridor and has now trapped the party. You will have 48 hours to complete the following task and post 5 reports. You will not be permitted to move until Mistress Maze is satisfied with your reports.

Colors of the Rainbow
Mistress Maze is feeling playful. Find a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple item (6 items total) that you can use to edge or spank yourself with. Use each item in order (red to purple) to complete your 6 edges or 20 spanks per ass cheek. You may only use up to 2 items for spanking. Each person will need to find the 6 items and complete their edges/spanks accordingly.
I had some time to get this done today prior to taking a shower. I entered my bathroom and laid out my six items, stripped and began.

The first red item was red lipstick. I used this to coat my cock and balls a bright red. Then i proceeded to stroke and edge. the lipstick got onto my hand and even my thighs. It doesnt take much for me to edge these days so it came relativly quick.

I slowly teased myself to stay hard while i then used an orange sunblock bottle..a good sized one..to spank my ass. i did my 20 to each cheek while on my knees.

with those done i tirned my attention to the yellow banana on the counter. i grabbed that with one hand and held it in place and performed oral on it. it was smaller so it was easier to get it deeper in my mouth. i slowly stroked as i did this. i wanted to make sure i got this banana pretty excited before i edged myself. the oral really helps bring the edges quick though and once i got that edge i tried to hold it.

Green was now going tonadd a little more pain. i used the green side of a semiabrasive sponge. I put that in my hand..lubed it up best i could and gently stroked. this took long and i slowly increased pressure. but i did go soft a few times..i had to stop to get hard again. finally i layed the sponge on the counter and used my flat palm and fucked it and the sponge. the edge finally came but it wasnt easy.

blue was the hairbrush i used for more spanks.

purple was a pair of panties that i stuffed into my mouth for the final.edge.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:03 AM   #70
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post

Colors of the Rainbow
That is a mean monster, I hate edging, but I did it.

So first, for the colors:
Red: Red Fiber Cane.. OUCH
Orange: A paddle i have is orange
Yellow, A dress for this
Green: Panties
Blue: Panties
Purple: Panties

So first I did the spankings, I warmed my ass cheeks up with the Orange paddle with 20 hits to each cheek, so they were a bit red and a bit warmer.
Than came the fiber cane...
It's a mean cane, but I sort of have missed it, so that's why I picked that one.
It's good thing I used it myself though, as I can't hit myself with full strength with it, else I would never have made it to 20.
After 20 swats to each cheek, you could see nice red stripes on my cheeks and they were quite painful, but not too much.

So I was ready to start the edging.
For the first edge, I used a yellow dress, wrapped about my cock. Normally I edge quite fast and have to be really careful not to go over it.
However this time it took a bit longer, so I started thinking back at the cane hitting my bottom and before I knew it, I was at the edge.

So I let it cool down a bit and after that repeated the process with the 3 panties. Letting it rest a minute between each edge.
Suffice to say, I was quite horny afterwards, but haven't touched my cock since. First let's find the exit of this maze.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:03 AM   #71
sciencegal

Thank you to oddjobber and vincentio for posting reports.

I have decided to ditch the 48 hour limit (which has since passed) for this maze as it's a trial of sorts. Therefore, I still need 3 more reports if you want to finish the maze.

If no one is interested in finishing up the reports by the end of the week, I will declare the maze complete and the party trapped.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #72
sammyy2qt

Sorry it's taken me so long, it was a busy ass weekend. so I finally had some time to myself. For my six items i used a red spatula, an orange g spot vibrator, a yellow clit vibrator, a green spatula, blue dildo and finished it off with my purple clit tickler.

Now that i had my items ready i decided to get to work. I did my spankings first as i only had so much time alone and didn't want to do half assed spanked so I hope mistress maze will forgive me for using red and green at the same time. Because the spatulas weren't that heavy i did 50 each side with each spatula, when i was done my butt felt stingy and red. i could feel my wetness starting to grow and decided to strip naked and lay down on my bed to start the real fun .

I started with the orange g spot vibe following the colors, I hadn't used this in a long time because the batteries had died but i found batteries so i was able to use it to its full potential. And oh my god i was in heaven, I edged very quickly. It was a very hard edge, i almost didn't pull out in time but managed. I gave myself a couple minutes just laying there moping and groaning before continuing on to my next toy. Next was my yellow clit stimulator which because i was all worked up from my g spot edge, my clit was very sensitive so it was another quick edge. At this point i was hot and sweaty, and most of all i just wanted a nap lol.

Then I started with my blue dildo. it's pretty good size about 6.5 inches not too wide but wide enough and makes me feel insanely full. I was already soaked so the dildo slid right in. I started slowly and then gradually sped up until my brain was basically mush and I couldn't think about anything else. It took about 8 minutes before i hit the edge with the dildo. Instead of taking it out, I left it in for my last edge with the purple clit tickler. And because my clit was very sensitive and pulsing driving me crazy and I wanted to finish so badly. I finished the edge and just laid on my bed in kind of like a blissful desperation and dozed off a little bit lol.

Overall this was a pretty fun task, a little difficult but it's not supposed to be to easy right? Thanks mistress maze!

Likes etc

BDSM test results
Old 06-25-2018, 09:48 AM   #73
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Colors of the Rainbow
I've been unable to find _anything_ that's orange, green, or blue at all, so I don't know if there's any procedure for forfeiting these, but I can't really do this.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:52 AM   #74
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
I've been unable to find _anything_ that's orange, green, or blue at all, so I don't know if there's any procedure for forfeiting these, but I can't really do this.
Since there are 10 people in the maze, I am not going to allow forfeits. Keep in mind that the items you choose do not have to be sex toys. They can be something very basic like a colored marker, a piece of clothing, a sock, etc. You have to be creative with how to use the item, but you can use anything you like.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:25 AM   #75
sammyy2qt

Come on guys we need two more reports to move on. Can a couple of you at least give the task a try please? I'd like to be able to finish the maze. Thank you or if you can't do it ask in a post for help and someone else can do it for you instead

Likes etc

BDSM test results

Last edited by sammyy2qt; 06-27-2018 at 11:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sammyy2qt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk