Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
EB32

Default ToD at Wild Wings and more

Ok guys, first I wanna tell you this is my first story, so if it sucks give good advice, don't just be rude. Secondly, there will be a wide range of interactions, so if you have any hang ups turn back now!

Main Character descriptions:
Brian - 20 6' short Blond hair, very muscular
Drew - 20 6' Medium dark Brown hair, very toned and fit
Fred - 21 5'10 Short brown hair, Skinny
Emily - 20 5'2 a little chubby, but still very cute. Killer Ass.
TJ - 21 black, 5'5, skinny
Taylor -16 5'4, long brown hair, thin and stacked

-----------------------------

Chapter 1: Arrival.

Brain had just gotten done texting his friends to let them know when and where to meet. Wild wings, a great wing place in town, at 6pm. Brian arrives on time, as usual, still waiting on the others. He gets a text from Fred letting him know he's going to be late because he's helping out his cousin Taylor. He told him that was cool and they'd still be there when he got done.

About 10 minute later Emily and Drew showed up, late as usual. They had been going out for 5 months, after Emily broke up with Fred.

"Late much?" Brian shouted

"Shut the fuck up! Like you've never been late." Drew returned the favor. They both knew the other was joking, they knew everything about one another, well almost everything. They had been best friends since 4th grade.

"Let's just go in! I'm starving..." Emily said back at both of them, not sounding too happy. She wasn't very tolerant of the best buds childish banter or behavior.

They all proceeded to enter the restaurant and were seated by this very attractive waitress. She was kinda short and had beautiful long blond hair. She had ample tits, probably a C cup. And the guys definitely noticed her shapely, squeezable, heart shaped ass. Emily noticed Drew looking and hit his arm and gave him an evil little look. She was very jealous because she was the reacher in the relationship and she knew it.

"I'm Wendy and I'll be helping you guys tonight." said the waitress

"Wendy the waitress!" Both Brian and Drew laughed. They huge big fans of How I Met your Mother and instantly thought of the waitress the gang has at their bar.

"Yeah I get that a lot" she laughed. "you guys know what you want?"

"We are actually waiting for one more person, we'll wait until he gets here." Emily let her know, she was ready for her to go because she knew she was too hot to have around her boyfriend.

"What is this feeling, that's put you in your place?" Marshall Erickson's voice came from Brian's phone. It was Fred telling him he was on his way and would be there in about 5 minutes.

Will only continue if you guys want....don't wanna waste my time with no one liking my concept/idea. Also, any idea or suggestions will be considered! PM me about it!!

Last edited by EB32; 02-23-2011 at 06:01 PM.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Firstly:

Will only continue if you guys want....don't wanna waste my time with no one liking my concept/idea.

Thats a good attitde.

Secondly:
Very nice chapter, Well written

Thirdly:
I like the concept so far, but I need to see some more before I can make an educated decision
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
EB32

Sorry for the long gap.

Chapter 2

After the gang spent some time small talking, waiting for Fred, he finally walked in and searched for the party. There were tons of people there so it was rather difficult to see them. Brian saw him walk in and stood up, foolishly waving, in an attempt to embarass Fred. It didn't really work, however, because Fred isn't easily embarassed.

"What's up" Fred said as he sat down.

"Just starving," Drew answered. "Waiting for your late ass."

"My bad guys, I had to pick up Taylor and take her to her boyfriend's house" Fred replied

"Oh yeah, Taylor is fine!" Brian chimed in.

"No Doubt, I'd..." Drew stopped noticing Emily staring him down. "Kick her out of my car cause I already got my lady"

"whaachuu" both Drew and Fred made the whipped sound.

This bit of conversation carried on for a while until Wendy returned and took their order. They gang told her want they wanted.

"It's gonna be a while though guys, we are swamped tonight as you can tell." wendy let them know. "I'd find something really interesting to talk about cause i'd say you have a good hours wait before I can get this stuff out to you." She then left to go put in the order.

"Ok, well if we have an hour maybe we can play a game. iSpy or maybe 20 questions." Drew suggested.

"What are you? 9?" Fred replied to Drew's suggestion.

"Got a better idea?" Brian said to Fred.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Emily suggested.

Then guys were surprised by her suggestion since she tended to be really stuck up and reserved.

"Hell yeah, I'm in." Fred said.

The others agreed. they talked breifly about rules. The main ones being nothing that could cause anytype of illness or injury. Another one was that all things had to be truthful or dares be done or they would have the consecuence of having to go to the bathroom and run out into the crowd completly nude screaming "I'm gay, fuck my ass"(unless it was Emily, which the penalty would be running out naked screaming "I'm a whore, Fuck my ass".They quickly drew straws that were on the table to see who went first. Brian drew the shortest straw while Emily drew the longest straw, which meant that Emily would ask Brian first, then they would go in whatever they wanted.

"Ok Brian, Truth or Dare?" Emily asked.

"I'll take the safe route, truth." He answered.

"Ok, what is the furthest you've been with a girl?"

Brian was nervous because he knew he was the only virgin of the group. Fred and Drew both knew but he didn't think Emily did. "Well, Kayla gave me a short blowjob one time, but she stopped before I was done."

"So you're a virgin! You're 20 years old! What a loser." Emily laughed.

"Hey now, that's not fair. We are working on that right now." Fred defended him, knowing he had declared himself Brian's wingman. After watching how I Met Your Mother, Fred vowed to get Brian laid as many times as he could.

"Whatever, I'm just gonna move on. Drew! Truth or Dare?"

"I'll go Truth for now" Drew answered.

"When is the last time you jacked it and what were you thinking about?" Brian asked.

"It was like the day before me and Em did it for the first time and that was like 6 months ago. I don't remember what I was thinking about. Fred, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, bitch!"

Drew thought for a minute and then grinned a bit. "I dare you to pour your drink on your pants to make it look like you wet yourself, then find the hottest girl at the bar and go up to her and say "I wet myself, can you change me?"" The group cracked up laughing while Fred looked a mixture of scared and pissed.

"Fine..." is all he said as he picked up his cup and poured some of his drink into his lap. To make matters worse he was wearing blue jeans, which made the liquid show up real nice. He got up and walked to the other section of the resturant. The gang could see him through the glass as he walked up to this girl who 9/10 men would call a dime. She turned her head smiling as Fred said hi to her. She looked down as he said he wet himself. After he was done with the second part of the sentence she looked pissed. She wound her hand back and let loose on his face. He spun around as her slap stunned him. Everyone at the table was grabbing at their abs they were laughing so hard. once he went to the bathroom and dryed up a bit he came back and continued the game.

"Emily, Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she answered.

"Ok, who's a better fuck? Me or Drew?" He asked knowing the answer. Drew had never had sex before with her while Fred had fucked her brains out long before she gained the weight and when she still had the flexability of a dancer.

"um....."

chapter 3 soon, with good replies.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
EB32

Well, even without any replies, I'm gonna write part 3.
--------------------------------

"Truth" she answered.

"Ok, who's a better fuck? Me or Drew?" He asked knowing the answer. Drew had never had sex before with her while Fred had fucked her brains out long before she gained the weight and when she still had the flexability of a dancer.

"um....."

Chapter 3:

Emily was nervous because the game was her idea, and how bad would it look if she was the first to lie! She knew Drew would get better, but at the moment Fred had definitely been the better fuck.

"Um......You, Fred." she replied, hesitantly, "I'm sorry baby, but we haven't had a lot of time or practice to get better yet."

Drew looked a combination of depressed and pissed. He was mad because every time they had sex now, he'd be thinking am I doing it as good as Fred? Would she rather it be Fred?

"Whatever, you guys were together for 3 years, of course he was better. I'm fine" he lied. "Just ask someone Em."

Emily felt bad, but decided to move on a bank on him just forgetting about it. Not likely, but what else was she to do? "Drew, Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Drew answered, surprised she would ask him after what had jut transpired.

"Have you ever thought about anyone else while we were making love?" She asked, hoping to get him on her level for saying Fred was a better fuck than him.

"Honestly, no. I have just been so psyched to be having sex, why would I need to think of anyone else?" He replied, making Emily a combo of disappointed and touched.

"That is so sweet!" Fred and Brian joked.

"Shut up guys," Drew sniped, "oh and by the way, Truth or Dare Brian?"

"Dare!" Brian said, feeling confident.

"I dare you to go up to that same girl that Fred did and flash the brain to her!" He said with a smirk on his face, knowing his friend was pretty socially withdrawn. (For anyone who doesn't know, the brain is when you pull out your testicles without exposing your penis, and press them together so that it looks like a little brain. You can see this in the film "Waiting", it's awesome)

"Fuck you dude." Brian grunted as he got up. He was acting as if it was no big deal, but inside he was truly petrified. He had been in love with a girl from the library for a year and was too scared to ask her out, and now he has to show his balls to a total stranger...

To be continued...

(btw, this was short because the first time around I didn't get many replies, so I'm testing the water again before I get into the good stuff! Also, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them through a PM; wouldn't want anything to be spoiled in the the thread.)

Last edited by EB32; 06-02-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
Silvercola

Please more i love it bt this has to also have a sub setting like than they went to somebodies apartment. Also yeA again make it they ate wings and played truth or dare at whmever apartment with Wendy the waitress bc if you make yourcharecters do illegal crap this is going to be son unrealisic and stupid no one will care to read it

Last edited by Silvercola; 06-02-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
EB32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercola View Post
Please more i love it bt this has to also have a sub setting like than they went to somebodies apartment. Also yeA again make it they ate wings and played truth or dare at whmever apartment with Wendy the waitress bc if you make yourcharecters do illegal crap this is going to be son unrealisic and stupid no one will care to read it
Thanks and Don't worry man, I don't plan to make it all at Wild Wings. I have a lot of stuff planned but I can't do it if I don't get an audience.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Im here and loving every secon of it keep it up! Qnd ps i like the how i met your mother references you should put legen- wait for it stuff

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
EB32

Chapter 4

Brian had been dared to get up and flash the brain to the girl whom Fred had been dared to ask to change him earlier. Brian already knew she had a temper because of her slapping the piss out of Fred, and this is way worse than what Fred had done. Brian was sweating, so nervous. His palms were getting sweaty as he walked through the glass doors to the 2nd part of Wild Wings. The gang was watching him, intently. None of them were the type to feel sympathy so they were all grinning, just waiting for the embarrassment to kick in. Drew was the first one to speak while waiting for Brian to begin the dare.

"Guys, this is going to be legen-wait-for-it-if-you-have-osteoporosis-than-this-dare-is-for-you-because-the-second-part-of-this-word-is-dary! Legendary!" He said, getting a high five from a laughing Fred afterward.

Brian had already faced to wall to prepare the brain. He though a couple times about wussing out but he knew the punishment, and if he didn't do the punishment he knew his friends would never let him hear the ends of how much of a wuss he was being. He walked up to the beautiful girl and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hi miss, You looked kinda dumb, so I thought you could use some brains!" He said, tauntingly. As he pulled his shirt up with one hand revealing the brain looking set of balls underneath. He was gearing up for that slap in the face. But instead, the girl began to laugh!

"Oh my god! That is hilarious! I loved Waiting, but I never thought anyone would have the balls to do it in real life! Pun, intended!" She said while trying to quite down her laugh a bit. The gang was shocked to see her laughing. They thought maybe she was laughing at the size of his balls because they could not see them from the angle they were sitting. "Listen, I like your style. Maybe we could hang out sometime. Let me give you my number."

"uh...ok. That'd be great." Brian was stunned. While he was in love with someone, she had a fiance, so he had to wait until they broke up, so he was psyched he might have a female to have some fun with sometimes.He just couldn't believe he was getting a phone number as a result of flashing a girl his nuts! After getting the number he walked back to the table and told the gang his news.

"Holy shit, that's crazy!" Fred exclaimed. "You might have more potential than I thought!"

"Emily, truth or dare." Brian asked his best friends girlfriend.

"Um, well the truth bit me in the ass last time so..."

"That's a big bite!" Drew said laughing. Emily just looked at him with her famous evil eye.

"Anyway, Dare..." She said, regretfully after having seen the past two dares.

"Hmmm, let's see. I dare you to spill your drink on your shirt "accidentally", and leave it until we leave Wild Wings" He dared.

This was a bad dare for Emily because she had on a white shirt with a navy blue bra underneath. She knew if she did this, everyone in the restaurant would be able to see her bra. This is, until she thought of an idea that could save her the humiliation. "Ok." She answered, picking up her glass of diet coke.....

To be continued.

(Again, any suggestions through PM will be considered.)

Last edited by EB32; 06-04-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for taking the time to write a story.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #10
EB32

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Thanks for taking the time to write a story.
lol, does that mean it's not good?
Old 06-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No, it is good. I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort. I think that authors are under appreciated.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob

quite nice story please continue.
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
EB32

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
No, it is good. I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort. I think that authors are under appreciated.

Oh ok, sorry lol. Thanks man. Yeah, it's not easy to find time and patience to continuously write a story, but it's worth it to see the good comments.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thanks for time in writing, as an author i understand the time and dedication this takes.

Good chapter lengths
Like the way you say to be continued, at the end of each part
Like the paragraph lay out
Good punctuation

Like the ending (of chapter) we know the dare, but still left in suspense over what she was going to do with the diet coke.

Hoping for more

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #15
EB32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Thanks for time in writing, as an author i understand the time and dedication this takes.

Good chapter lengths
Like the way you say to be continued, at the end of each part
Like the paragraph lay out
Good punctuation

Like the ending (of chapter) we know the dare, but still left in suspense over what she was going to do with the diet coke.

Hoping for more

Love Rachie
x x x x
Thanks a lot Rachie! All complements are meaningful, but ones from such an accomplished writer on the site means even more!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare public friends