Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2018, 09:46 PM   #1
deutschsub132

Default Omegle Humiliation

Recently, I've taken to humiliating myself on Omegle. Specifically, I'll go on the site just showing my face and chest. Each time I connect to another guy, I've pasted the following message:

"Let me know if you'd like to see me to drink a glass of my piss or edge for you. 20 USA."

If they say yes, I angle the camera accordingly. That way, no one has to see anything they don't want to.

Much to my surprise (and pleasure), most of the people who ask to see it are groups of guys or straight guys who laugh their asses off at someone drinking their own piss. I've been really getting off on how humiliating it is.

With this in mind, I'm asking for ideas to make this experience even more humiliating for myself. What can I say or do to be further humiliated?

Someone recommended covering myself in degrading names in sharpie, which I'm considered. But I'd love to hear your worst!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, exposure, humiliation, omegle, online