Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
BackBaby

Default What if you're married?

So I was on this site years ago, had a dare master, had a lot of fun. Then he disappeared and life went on. I popped back on tonight because of some wine and conversation with a friend that brought up old memories.

Has anyone ever had an online dare slave/master stuff while you were married? Or brought it up with your spouse? How did they handle it?
BackBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
MercilessDomme

Default I am married

I solve the problem by
1) Not telling him
2) Only 'playing' with girls.

If I do not reply to your message, it is because I do not consider it to be worthy of a response.
MercilessDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #3
BackBaby

haha, that's one way to go about it! Although then he'd be mad that I didn't tell him for entirely different reasons
BackBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:52 PM   #4
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

I think the answer is to not get caught
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:33 PM   #5
Happy Me

When I was married and on here (different user name, way long time ago) I just showed it to my ex wife and we enjoyed it together.

I have known of people who were on here, and unknowingly playing with a married person, and that eventually caused a lot of hurt for all of the people involved.

I have also known quite a few people on here who are married and honest about it with their spouses and it seems to be working out well for them.

Honestly, it is still cheating if you don't talk openly with them about it, no matter the genders involved, or whether or not you ever actually physically touch someone, and any time there is cheating, people are gonna get hurt. I am of the strong opinion that if you are going to cheat on someone, you should probably try to fix things with them first, or break up with them first. It is not a nice thing to do to people, especially if you did not try to communicate your needs to them first.
The following user says Thank You to Happy Me for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk