Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-20-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Default 69 Public Bathroom Dare Ideas

Here is a list of 69 public bathroom dares. They range from not very risky, to super risky. I stuck with only dares I would be willing to complete on a forfeit. Nothing messy or noticeable after the dare, and nothing that is going to cause someone else to have to clean up a mess.

There could be some repeats or similar dares in there, make adjustments for your likes and limits.

1 Strip naked in a stall
2 Strip naked in a stall, stay there for 5 minutes, or stand outside of the stall door naked for 1 minute
3 Strip naked in a stall, walk to the far side of the restroom if you leave your shoes on, or walk 3 steps outside of the stall if you remove your shoes.
4 Shirt off, pants and underwear at ankles, sit on toilet and cum on the floor.
5 Strip naked in stall, stand outside the stall and edge, shoes are optional.
6 Use the urinal with pants and underwear at ankles.
7 Selfie in mirror with pants and underwear at ankles, shirt pulled up in the front.
8 Strip completely naked and take a pic of yourself in the mirror.
9 Go the bathroom in a stall, but you can't take your pants and underwear into the stall, you must remove them outside of the stall, leave them on the door or laying outside, use the toilet, and redress outside of the stall.
10 Cum in a urinal.
11 Cum in the sink.
12 Use the urinal, leave your penis out after until you are touching the door to exit the restroom, you must wash and dry your hands.
13 Undress to naked outside the stalls.
14 Undress to naked, throw your clothes into the next stall, wait as long as you like.
15 Strip completely naked in the stall and Edge 2 times
16 Get naked in a stall. Edge 3 times before you’re allowed to use the toilet, get dressed and leave.
17 Take your pants and underwear all the way off to use the restroom.
18 You must strip naked to pee and lick any piss that you miss
19 Get naked and pee, your choice where to pee.
20 Walk around the wall of the entire bathroom with your pants and underwear around your ankles.
21 Take a pee at the urinal. You must have you trousers and underwear around your ankles. You may only pull them up when you have finished.
22 Walk into a stall, completely undress, shoes and all, and do your business. once you are done you can redress and leave.
23 Go into stall leave door open remove all clothes do business and when done flush and then dress.
24 Strip naked in a stall with the door unlocked. Put your underwear over your head so you are somewhat blindfolded. Edge 3 times. If you want to cum, you must cum somewhere outside the stall.
25 Urinate into a sink
26 Next time you go to a public restroom strip and hang your boxers over the edge of the stall so they can be seen once you are finished you may redress
27 Get naked and spank your butt till its red
28 Get naked and lay down on the floor with your ass up in the air. Spank yourself 30 times on each cheek, then roll oven onto your back and jack off until you cum onto your stomach. Then get up, get dressed, and leave.
29 Strip in a stall then go and stand at a urinal for 10 seconds
30 You have to cum in the restroom, you can either cum by humping something, without using your hands/arms, or you have to cum on your hand and lick it off.
31 Get naked and crawl along the front of all the stalls.
32 Go into a stall, leave the door open. Pee with your pants and underwear at your ankles and your shirt pulled up.
33 You're going to cum in the bathroom. You can either cum in a stall on your hand, smear it on your face, and not clean it off, or cum outside of the stall.
34 Go into each stall in the restroom and edge once.
35 Choose the closest stall to the door if possible. Do not lock the door, but you may hold it shut. Strip completely naked before doing your business, that includes your shoes! Put back on all your clothes then leave. You may not zip up your fly until you leave the bathroom.
36 Go in the farthest stall in the restroom. Strip naked. Go touch the farthest wall from you in the bathroom.
37 Next time you are in a public restroom you have to strip naked in a stall then spank yourself 20 times, then edge, 30 times, then cum.
38 Go into a stall, strip naked, stand on toilet seat for 3 minutes, undies over your head like a blindfold
39 Go into a stall get naked throw your clothes into the stall next to u and walk round and put them back on
40 Strip naked and do 25 pushups
41 Go to the farthest stall. Take off pants and underwear. With the front of your shirt lifted over your head like a blindfold, go touch the farthest wall from you in the bathroom and return.
42 Go to a stall, take off your pants and underwear and place them in front of the toilet. Stand or crouch on the toilet so if anyone would look under the stalls they would just see your clothes. Stay like this masturbating for 5 minutes. Hope no one decides to get curious in the stall next to you by grabbing your clothes.
43 Go into a stall, remove your pants and underwear. If you leave your shoes on you have to walk 10 steps outside of the stall, if you remove your shoes you just have to step outside of the stall and close the door.
44 Go into a stall. Remove your pants and underwear. You can either edge outside of the stall, or cum in the stall.
45 Go into a stall and sit on the toilet like normal, pants and underwear at your ankles. Cum on the floor from sitting on the toilet.
46 Go into a stall, give yourself a hand job understall and cum into the stall next to you.
47 Go into a cubical strip down naked and cum and pee before putting clothes back on
48 Go into a cubical strip down naked and pee before putting clothes back on
49 Go into a stall and strip naked. And put your clothes on the back of the toilet. Now edge you self 3 times then you must stand in front of the toilet and piss hopefully you won't piss on your clothes.
50 Go into the bathroom strip naked in the stall then come out and do 20 naked jumping jacks. You may then redress.
51 Use the toilet with your pants and underwear at your ankles. When done you can pull up your pants, but you aren't allowed to grab your underwear. Your underwear will probably stay around your thighs. You can't redo your belt, zipper, or button, and you can't touch your pants again until after you wash your hands and get to the door. Will your pants stay up when they're undone?
52 Get naked, sit on the floor and cum.
53 Go into a stall, remove everything below your waist. Lift your shirt up over your head like a blind fold, masturbate.
54 Go into a stall. Strip off all of your clothes, but leave your shoes on. Place the clothes in a pile in front of the toilet. Sit on the toilet with your feet on the sides of your clothes so if anyone goes in the stall next to you they'll see that you are naked, and possibly be able to grab your clothes.
55 Strip naked and lay flat on your stomach on the floor and grab hold of your ankles and count to 30 in the stall or 10 outside of the stall.
56 Go into a toilet stall and go topless, then drop your pants to your knees and cum by rubbing your penis on the stall's wall. Don't touch it with your hands, just try to cum that way. If you can't cum that way, you must cum in your hand and lick it clean.
57 Enter a stall strip and get on all fours. then spank yourself 25 times
58 Go to the bathroom stall. Remove your pants and underwear. Unlock the stall door. Sit on the toilet, pull your shirt up over your head like a blindfold. Keep your hands behind your back and toilet if possible. Stay there for 5 minutes.
59 Go to the bathroom stall. Remove your pants and underwear. Unlock the stall door. Crowcn with your feet on the toilet, pull your shirt up over your head like a blindfold. Keep your hands behind your back and toilet if possible. Stay there for 5 minutes.
60 Strip naked, get on your back, legs above your head and cum into your mouth. Don't miss because you must lick up anything that hits the floor and you can't clean up till you get back to your car.
61 Roll 2 dice. The 1st is how many items of clothing you have to take off in an unlocked stall. The 2nd is how many minutes you must stay dressed like that.
62 Take a snack into a public restroom. You can't leave until you cum on the snack and eat it.
63 You must strip completely naked OUTSIDE the stall before you go into use it. Your clothes must stay outside the stall where you stripped. Use the toilet and then you can go get dressed.
64 Spend at least 10 seconds completely nude outside of a cubical.
65 Go into a stall. Remove your pants and underwear, sit backwards on the toilet to pee.
66 Choose the place but you have to be on your knees to pee.
67 Go into a stall and strip completely naked unlock the door and spread eagle with your feet up on the toilet seat stay like this for three minutes.
68 Get naked entirely, get hard and sit down on the toilet until you get soft. Then you can get dressed again.
69 Go into a stall and masturbate. If you lock the door, you have to cum in your hand and lick it, if you leave the door unlocked you can cum in the toilet and flush it down.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 06-21-2019, 09:17 AM   #2
YourLittleCumslut

This looks very fun may try it some time

Please pm me and tell me how you would fuck my ass until it bleeds

MY GETDARE PASSWORD IS:
BitchWhore
PLEASE LOG IN AND HUMILIATE ME

My PM Dares
YourLittleCumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:12 AM   #3
DareMeNow69

This would go great as a "dice" dare. Use random.org to get a number 1-69 and do that dare. I just did that and got 64. "Spend at least 10 seconds completely nude outside of a cubical." So, I think I will be doing that later... though I don't think 10 seconds is long enough to be truly daring, so since it says "at least" I'll do 69 seconds.
DareMeNow69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:11 AM   #4
Kiny sarah

These sound really fun to try out

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:45 PM   #5
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

I may have to roll for this tomorrow night. I'll be driving past a highway rest area.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:00 PM   #6
SgTRising

Looks good want to try it

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:46 AM   #7
PantySub

I did some of these on a dare from a user. Here's a link to them on Kinktalk along with some other dares I did.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...c-dares.16909/

Limits: Pee

Hard limit: Scat, public, writing, illegal, friends, face, pain

* Pretty much just ask and I'll tell you.
PantySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:20 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

In the past I have done a few of these
Stand at urinal with pants and pink panties at knees
Stand at urinal, pants at ankle and pee and poop in diaper.
Recently on knees head over bowel bare ass each cheek received 150 spanks. I was also watched for a while and my cheeks got very red.

I'm not sure why but there also should have been dares to lick the seat and or rim. Both of which I have done. Or for the real daring take a sip of water. Even if the bowel is yellow
Lick the back of the urinal.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:41 AM   #9
Vallay

Thank you for these amazing ideas!
Already tried out some and it definitely made me risk more, but I loved the thrill (especially, because I am in chastity)!
Vallay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:15 AM   #10
RhysOgdrn

Kik Duffy12356 and pick any random one you want for me - don’t need to roll just pick a number
RhysOgdrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:31 AM   #11
sissybill
Distinguished Member

omg these are great
i luv them all
im gonna start at #1 n try n do them all starting tomorrow morning
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:29 PM   #12
MattJhns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpublic View Post
Here is a list of 69 public bathroom dares. They range from not very risky, to super risky. I stuck with only dares I would be willing to complete on a forfeit. Nothing messy or noticeable after the dare, and nothing that is going to cause someone else to have to clean up a mess.

There could be some repeats or similar dares in there, make adjustments for your likes and limits.

1 Strip naked in a stall
2 Strip naked in a stall, stay there for 5 minutes, or stand outside of the stall door naked for 1 minute
3 Strip naked in a stall, walk to the far side of the restroom if you leave your shoes on, or walk 3 steps outside of the stall if you remove your shoes.
4 Shirt off, pants and underwear at ankles, sit on toilet and cum on the floor.
5 Strip naked in stall, stand outside the stall and edge, shoes are optional.
6 Use the urinal with pants and underwear at ankles.
7 Selfie in mirror with pants and underwear at ankles, shirt pulled up in the front.
8 Strip completely naked and take a pic of yourself in the mirror.
9 Go the bathroom in a stall, but you can't take your pants and underwear into the stall, you must remove them outside of the stall, leave them on the door or laying outside, use the toilet, and redress outside of the stall.
10 Cum in a urinal.
11 Cum in the sink.
12 Use the urinal, leave your penis out after until you are touching the door to exit the restroom, you must wash and dry your hands.
13 Undress to naked outside the stalls.
14 Undress to naked, throw your clothes into the next stall, wait as long as you like.
15 Strip completely naked in the stall and Edge 2 times
16 Get naked in a stall. Edge 3 times before you’re allowed to use the toilet, get dressed and leave.
17 Take your pants and underwear all the way off to use the restroom.
18 You must strip naked to pee and lick any piss that you miss
19 Get naked and pee, your choice where to pee.
20 Walk around the wall of the entire bathroom with your pants and underwear around your ankles.
21 Take a pee at the urinal. You must have you trousers and underwear around your ankles. You may only pull them up when you have finished.
22 Walk into a stall, completely undress, shoes and all, and do your business. once you are done you can redress and leave.
23 Go into stall leave door open remove all clothes do business and when done flush and then dress.
24 Strip naked in a stall with the door unlocked. Put your underwear over your head so you are somewhat blindfolded. Edge 3 times. If you want to cum, you must cum somewhere outside the stall.
25 Urinate into a sink
26 Next time you go to a public restroom strip and hang your boxers over the edge of the stall so they can be seen once you are finished you may redress
27 Get naked and spank your butt till its red
28 Get naked and lay down on the floor with your ass up in the air. Spank yourself 30 times on each cheek, then roll oven onto your back and jack off until you cum onto your stomach. Then get up, get dressed, and leave.
29 Strip in a stall then go and stand at a urinal for 10 seconds
30 You have to cum in the restroom, you can either cum by humping something, without using your hands/arms, or you have to cum on your hand and lick it off.
32 Go into a stall, leave the door open. Pee with your pants and underwear at your ankles and your shirt pulled up.
33 You're going to cum in the bathroom. You can either cum in a stall on your hand, smear it on your face, and not clean it off, or cum outside of the stall.
35 Choose the closest stall to the door if possible. Do not lock the door, but you may hold it shut. Strip completely naked before doing your business, that includes your shoes! Put back on all your clothes then leave. You may not zip up your fly until you leave the bathroom.
36 Go in the farthest stall in the restroom. Strip naked. Go touch the farthest wall from you in the bathroom.
37 Next time you are in a public restroom you have to strip naked in a stall then spank yourself 20 times, then edge, 30 times, then cum.
38 Go into a stall, strip naked, stand on toilet seat for 3 minutes, undies over your head like a blindfold
39 Go into a stall get naked throw your clothes into the stall next to u and walk round and put them back on
41 Go to the farthest stall. Take off pants and underwear. With the front of your shirt lifted over your head like a blindfold, go touch the farthest wall from you in the bathroom and return.
42 Go to a stall, take off your pants and underwear and place them in front of the toilet. Stand or crouch on the toilet so if anyone would look under the stalls they would just see your clothes. Stay like this masturbating for 5 minutes. Hope no one decides to get curious in the stall next to you by grabbing your clothes.
43 Go into a stall, remove your pants and underwear. If you leave your shoes on you have to walk 10 steps outside of the stall, if you remove your shoes you just have to step outside of the stall and close the door.
44 Go into a stall. Remove your pants and underwear. You can either edge outside of the stall, or cum in the stall.
45 Go into a stall and sit on the toilet like normal, pants and underwear at your ankles. Cum on the floor from sitting on the toilet.
46 Go into a stall, give yourself a hand job understall and cum into the stall next to you.
47 Go into a cubical strip down naked and cum and pee before putting clothes back on
49 Go into a stall and strip naked. And put your clothes on the back of the toilet. Now edge you self 3 times then you must stand in front of the toilet and piss hopefully you won't piss on your clothes.
50 Go into the bathroom strip naked in the stall then come out and do 20 naked jumping jacks. You may then redress.
51 Use the toilet with your pants and underwear at your ankles. When done you can pull up your pants, but you aren't allowed to grab your underwear. Your underwear will probably stay around your thighs. You can't redo your belt, zipper, or button, and you can't touch your pants again until after you wash your hands and get to the door. Will your pants stay up when they're undone?
53 Go into a stall, remove everything below your waist. Lift your shirt up over your head like a blind fold, masturbate.
54 Go into a stall. Strip off all of your clothes, but leave your shoes on. Place the clothes in a pile in front of the toilet. Sit on the toilet with your feet on the sides of your clothes so if anyone goes in the stall next to you they'll see that you are naked, and possibly be able to grab your clothes.
55 Strip naked and lay flat on your stomach on the floor and grab hold of your ankles and count to 30 in the stall or 10 outside of the stall.
56 Go into a toilet stall and go topless, then drop your pants to your knees and cum by rubbing your penis on the stall's wall. Don't touch it with your hands, just try to cum that way. If you can't cum that way, you must cum in your hand and lick it clean.
58 Go to the bathroom stall. Remove your pants and underwear. Unlock the stall door. Sit on the toilet, pull your shirt up over your head like a blindfold. Keep your hands behind your back and toilet if possible. Stay there for 5 minutes.
59 Go to the bathroom stall. Remove your pants and underwear. Unlock the stall door. Crowcn with your feet on the toilet, pull your shirt up over your head like a blindfold. Keep your hands behind your back and toilet if possible. Stay there for 5 minutes.
60 Strip naked, get on your back, legs above your head and cum into your mouth. Don't miss because you must lick up anything that hits the floor and you can't clean up till you get back to your car.
61 Roll 2 dice. The 1st is how many items of clothing you have to take off in an unlocked stall. The 2nd is how many minutes you must stay dressed like that.
62 Take a snack into a public restroom. You can't leave until you cum on the snack and eat it.
63 You must strip completely naked OUTSIDE the stall before you go into use it. Your clothes must stay outside the stall where you stripped. Use the toilet and then you can go get dressed.
65 Go into a stall. Remove your pants and underwear, sit backwards on the toilet to pee.
67 Go into a stall and strip completely naked unlock the door and spread eagle with your feet up on the toilet seat stay like this for three minutes.
68 Get naked entirely, get hard and sit down on the toilet until you get soft. Then you can get dressed again.
69 Go into a stall and masturbate. If you lock the door, you have to cum in your hand and lick it, if you leave the door unlocked you can cum in the toilet and flush it down.
Default 69 Public Bathroom Dare Ideas

1 Strip naked in a stall done
2 Strip naked in a stall, stay there for 5 minutes, or stand outside of the stall door naked for 1 minute done
3 Strip naked in a stall, walk to the far side of the restroom if you leave your shoes on, or walk 3 steps outside of the stall if you remove your shoes. done
4 Shirt off, pants and underwear at ankles, sit on toilet and cum on the floor. done
5 Strip naked in stall, stand outside the stall and edge, shoes are optional. done almost caught but done
6 Use the urinal with pants and underwear at ankles.did
7 Selfie in mirror with pants and underwear at ankles, shirt pulled up in the front. yes
8 Strip completely naked and take a pic of yourself in the mirror. yup
9 Go the bathroom in a stall, but you can't take your pants and underwear into the stall, yup. you must remove them outside of the stall, leave them on the door or laying outside, use the toilet, and redress outside of the stall.
10 Cum in a urinal. i have done
11 Cum in the sink. have done
12 Use the urinal, leave your penis out after until you are touching the door to exit the restroom, you must wash and dry your hands. yes
13 Undress to naked outside the stalls. yes
14 Undress to naked, throw your clothes into the next stall, wait as long as you like. yes ive naked i the stalls
15 Strip completely naked in the stall and Edge 2 times off course
16 Get naked in a stall. Edge 3 times before you’re allowed to use the toilet, get dressed and leave. yes
17 Take your pants and underwear all the way off to use the restroom. yes
18 You must strip naked to pee and lick any piss that you miss yes i am into piss play
19 Get naked and pee, your choice where to pee. yes
20 Walk around the wall of the entire bathroom with your pants and underwear around your ankles. yes let my dong hangout
21 Take a pee at the urinal. You must have you trousers and underwear around your ankles. You may only pull them up when you have finished. i have done that
22 Walk into a stall, completely undress, shoes and all, and do your business. once you are done you can redress and leave.not quiet but close
23 Go into stall leave door open remove all clothes do business and when done flush and then dress. again not quiet that way
24 Strip naked in a stall with the door unlocked. Put your underwear over your head so you are somewhat blindfolded. Edge 3 times. If you want to cum, you must cum somewhere outside the stall. have done that best edge of my life
25 Urinate into a sink yes
26 Next time you go to a public restroom strip and hang your boxers over the edge of the stall so they can be seen once you are finished you may redress ok
27 Get naked and spank your butt till its red ok
28 Get naked and lay down on the floor with your ass up in the air. Spank yourself 30 ok times on each cheek, then roll oven onto your back and jack off until you cum onto your stomach. Then get up, get dressed, and leave. ok
29 Strip in a stall then go and stand at a urinal for 10 seconds ok
30 You have to cum in the restroom, you can either cum by humping something, without using your hands/arms, or you have to cum on your hand and lick it off. can accomplish

way more intense than i thought
MattJhns is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk