Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2023, 08:39 PM   #1
Precious

Default Wedgie me (28,female)

Hello everyone,

I am very bored and horny and desperately want to be wedgied as much and long as possible. You may post as often as you like. All types of frontals are my favorite but Have fun and I will do what I can.

Dislikes/limits: peeing and pooping, public, swirlies

Im an adult female who loves wedgies. I have a rabbit vibrator, a set of 3 vibrating butt plug, 2 butt plugs that don't vibrate, some nipple clamps and yarn
Precious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 09:45 PM   #2
_Edge

Go and get a nice thong and wear it so the thin end that usually is on the back side is at the Front and your highest pair of heels, nothing else.
tie a rope to the front of the thong and get yourself in a dangling front wedgie.
now tie your hands behind your back and start rubbing the thong carefully against your pussy.
Your goal is to have an orgasm just by the front wedgie without ripping the thong.
If you mange to do so good for you, enjoy your orgasm.
If the thong rips before you manged to orgasm make sure to ask for a punishment in this threat.
Make sure to write a report anyway.

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 09:02 AM   #3
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Put in one of your butt plugs and put yourself in a bra connection wedgie. Once done, take a walk around the block. Maybe 10–15 minutes. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 09:49 PM   #4
Precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
Go and get a nice thong and wear it so the thin end that usually is on the back side is at the Front and your highest pair of heels, nothing else.
tie a rope to the front of the thong and get yourself in a dangling front wedgie.
now tie your hands behind your back and start rubbing the thong carefully against your pussy.
Your goal is to have an orgasm just by the front wedgie without ripping the thong.
If you mange to do so good for you, enjoy your orgasm.
If the thong rips before you manged to orgasm make sure to ask for a punishment in this threat.
Make sure to write a report anyway.

Thank you so much. This was so fun and tormenting. I had are hard time trying to not break my thong. When i finally did cum it was hard. I look forward to more dares from you.

Im an adult female who loves wedgies. I have a rabbit vibrator, a set of 3 vibrating butt plug, 2 butt plugs that don't vibrate, some nipple clamps and yarn
Old 09-21-2023, 09:52 PM   #5
Precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious View Post
Put in one of your butt plugs and put yourself in a bra connection wedgie. Once done, take a walk around the block. Maybe 10–15 minutes. Enjoy.

I got so hot walking around wondering if anyone knew what I was doing. Every step I felt my plug moving around and my panties kept getting deeper. It was a lot of fun and I might do it again. Thank you very much.

Old 09-26-2023, 05:46 AM   #6
_Edge

Sorry for not posting for some days, but here's a new dare for you.

Do this one on a day you need to do a lot, maybe a shopping day in the city or a workday depends on you.

Like in my last dare get yourself a thong and wear it so the thin end is in between your pussy lips, make sure it's wedgied up nicely in the front and wear some leggings. (as see-through as you dare)
Make sure to wear a top that's not long enough to cover the camel toe

The dare it to stay in that front wedgie for at least 4 hours most of the time you should be out in public and walking around.

Addition: when you start the dare make sure to set a timer to 45 min.
when the timer rings you have 10 minutes to find somewhere to edge yourself so you stay nice and horny.
After you finished your edge make sure to front wedgie yourself again.

have fun with your backwards thong and make sure to write a report!

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 09-26-2023, 06:05 AM   #7
Precious

Quote:

Do this one on a day you need to do a lot, maybe a shopping day in the city or a workday depends on you.

Like in my last dare get yourself a thong and wear it so the thin end is in between your pussy lips, make sure it's wedgied up nicely in the front and wear some leggings. (as see-through as you dare)

The dare it to stay in that front wedgie for at least 4 hours most of the time you should be out in public and walking around.

when the timer rings you have 10 minutes to find somewhere to edge yourself so you stay nice and horny.

Thank you I will do that as soon as I can and I will report back it may be a few days but I will definitely. And you can post as much or as little as you want it is no problem

Old 09-26-2023, 02:01 PM   #8
_Edge

next time you need to go to work (I assume you do since your 28) make sure to give yourself a bra connection wedgie before leaving the house.
Your just allowed to remove the wedgie for using the toilet but every time you do you need to give yourself a sqeeky clean wedgie (10 times) before connecting your undies to your thong again.

since public is a limit for you, you can wear a long shirt or dress to cover the wedgie

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 09-27-2023, 11:23 PM   #9
Precious

Quote:

So I did this today and wow the backwards thong went so much beeped than normally wearing it does and I used a thong that was a size to small to make sure the wedgie stayed. I wore my tightest leggings to make it more visible. I walked around my neighborhood for the 45 minutes and I got so wet wondering if anyone knew and the rubbing my panties was doing with every step and I made it home in time to edge and then I went back to walking around the neighborhood again and repeated this for the first 3 hours and I got wetter and wetter and it was getting harder not to cum the longer it went on and the last hour i stayed home and did some cleaning which really made the panties go so deep in my pussy thank you very much for this dare it was a lot of fun I can't wait for more

Old 09-28-2023, 09:47 PM   #10
_Edge

Glad you enjoyed this one
Nothing too crazy happened while you were out in public I guess?
Hope you rewarded yourself with a nice orgasm afterwards.
I do have another idea for a dare but you need some rope for this one do you have any?
And do you have a padlock?

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 09-29-2023, 04:32 AM   #11
Precious

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed this one
Nothing too crazy happened while you were out in public I guess?
Hope you rewarded yourself with a nice orgasm afterwards.
I do have another idea for a dare but you need some rope for this one do you have any?
And do you have a padlock?

No nothing crazy it's a chill neighborhood
And I did it was amazing and I got relaxed after
I'm sorry I don't have either I do need to get some

Old 10-02-2023, 04:24 AM   #12
_Edge

So here's another wedgie dare for you

get yourself a nice slip some heels and a jeans with a belt
give yourself a nice wedgie while laying on the floor on your belly.
now put your feet threw the leg holes of the slip to create a jock lock wedgie and tighten your belt as much as possible.
put your heels on (take the highest ones you own) and blindfold yourself for some extra fun.
Now either tie your hands somewhere in front of you (if possible) or just don't use them.
Try to escape your wedgie without your hands and of course without ripping the underwear.
take a pair of underwear thats not strechy to make it more challangeing.
And as per usual make sure to write a report

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 10-03-2023, 02:49 AM   #13
Precious

Quote:

now put your feet threw the leg holes of the slip to create a jock lock wedgie and tighten your belt as much as possible.
put your heels on (take the highest ones you own) and blindfold yourself for some extra fun.
Now either tie your hands somewhere in front of you (if possible) or just don't use them.
Try to escape your wedgie without your hands and of course without ripping the underwear.

Thank you so much I will do this Friday when I have the most free time to do this properly

Old 10-06-2023, 11:39 PM   #14
Precious

Quote:

So I wore and medium streachy thong and my tight skinny jeans and used my 6inch stilettos and when I laided down and gave myself a wedgie I mad sure it was nice and tight and then I set up the jock lock and then I started to try to get out while scrolling get dare and it was difficult the heels keep getting stuck and I kept ending up yanking hard to try to get free it took me a minute to get free and my thong is now throughly wedge in my ass and not movies due to the tight belt and jeans

Old 10-14-2023, 10:03 PM   #15
Precious

Hey I'm home alone again and have a few hours to kill please give some good wedgies to do to pass the time while I do some cleaning

Advertisements
Kink Talk