Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2023, 02:54 PM   #1
Yoyo Foxwell

Default Help me brainstorm a game: exposure lottery.

I've had an idea rattling around my head for a few days now but I've been struggling with the practicality of it.

The game is simple: I'll put out a post on gD calling for ~20-30 members to drop their handles so they can be added to a telegram group. The idea is that once the group reaches capacity, one member will be randomly selected to be severely exposed (pics and info) to the whole group, and that will be that. The exposure could just stay in the group, but with 30 people, it could easily break containment and I'm not against that.

So obviously I'm capable of hosting a telegram group, and there's tg bots available that can do the draw just fine, but there's two main problems I can think of:
- Age verification. Do we think the requirement of posting on gD to get into the group in the first place is enough, or should I ask for IDs or something?

- Keeping people honest. Obviously I respect people's ability to withdraw consent, but the whole group isn't going to fill up before the first guy's erection dies down, yknow? Do I ask for an entry "fee" of their exposure materials in advance, shared privately to me? That seems pretty reasonable to me, but idk I get the feeling some people might not be cool with that for some reason.

Also, I don't know if this is the right subforum for this post lol, and I'm not sure about where the actual game would go either. Bets and Challenges? Messengers?

Input is appreciated, both for the questions I had and any additional points you want to raise. I wanna make this dare a fun experience if I'm going to host it lol. And just to clarify because I know the reading comprehension on this website is abysmal:

THIS GAME IS NOT OPEN YET. DO NOT TRY TO ENTER. DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS IN THIS THREAD. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:06 PM   #2
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

I think it's a great idea. I'd even make a telegram for it. I think you would need to get an entry fee up front though. Maybe not all the exposure material but at least enough that if the loser doesn't go through u have the leverage that u can post anywhere u want to make them want to go through with it.

Limits: scat, permanent, live cam

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post4131459

Kik:sheldore72
Telegram@ sheldore72
Sheldore is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sheldore for this post:
Old 10-27-2023, 02:39 PM   #3
Hidden Desires

100% you will need an entry fee, otherwise you will have multiple flakes.

Would you choose a second "winner" if the first one backs out and doesn't provide exposure?

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 04:44 PM   #4
Yoyo Foxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
100% you will need an entry fee, otherwise you will have multiple flakes.

Would you choose a second "winner" if the first one backs out and doesn't provide exposure?

I think with the buy-in pics we could always still expose the first winner but obviously that's a lackluster outcome so I might put it to a group vote for a more severe secondary

°-~My Supplies~-°

Old 10-27-2023, 05:03 PM   #5
Hidden Desires

True, I like putting it to a vote.

Also a clearly defined punishment for not complying with the game if you win the lottery. For example, if you "win" you will forfeit your buy-in photo/video and whatever is decided for the lottery. If you refuse to comply with the lottery results, then your photos could then be stuck in a "hall of shame" linked on here, and posted mercilessly to other sites.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 10-27-2023, 06:42 PM   #6
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

I like the hall of shame idea for anyone who doesn't provide the material if they lose/win the lottery. However I would not link it on getdare as links to nudity are against getdare rules

Limits: scat, permanent, live cam

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post4131459

Kik:sheldore72
Telegram@ sheldore72
Sheldore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 09:31 PM   #7
Yoyo Foxwell

Aye yep. At the minute for the buy in I'm thinking:
First name
Full frontal nude
Full back view nude
And then for the lottery "winner" it could be drawn from one of those dice dares that provide a selection of pics and info, cause they can be quite brutal

°-~My Supplies~-°

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure