Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-15-2019, 05:01 AM   #166
SluttyHannah

Hair Colour: red
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5ft7
Build: athletic
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: denim short shorts and an orange halter top
Special information: I'm a natural born winner

can't wait for this to start again
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:14 AM   #167
Aus_Filth

Hair Colour: brown
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 6 foot
Build: Slender
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: polo shirt and compression leggings
Special information: In to win like everybody else

Of course I'll try and perform the mess in real life
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:30 PM   #168
duffduffers

Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: blue
Height: 5 ft 9
Biuld: skinny, but well rounded
Normal clothes: pink full armed leotard, and black leggings underneath
Special information: in it to win it, but surprisingly clumsy and unlucky

Likes: messy, tight clothing, cross dressing, diapers, bondage (I知 very inexperienced here/never done it but willing to try)

Limits: too expensive, pain, public, any photos, consuming bodily fluids
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:01 PM   #169
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

We have three so far and will be starting tonight. So a few hours left to join.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:00 PM   #170
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'11"
Build: Average
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: khaki pants and a white dress shirt
Special information: Back after a break and ready to kick butt!

I will accept the real forfeit...

Thanks for doing this!
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #171
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright It's time to get things started again.

This week we have Slutty Hannah in blue, Aus Filth in Red, DFuffduffers in pink, and Jeopardy in orange. Each player is dressed in athletic shorts, shoes, socks, and t shirts in their color. The male players also have briefs in their color for underwear while the female players have bikini tops and bottoms.

The first game is high card. The players are paired off in sets of two to start. each set will draw cars the high card wins low card gets pied. Three pies and you are out and sent to the loser pit. Then the winning two players will face off for the championship. Finishing first gets you 500 points, second 250 and if you are eliminated in round one get nothing but an extra forfeit. Oh and watch out for those jokers as they will give the audience a nice laugh.

First up is Slutty Hannah vs Aus Filth. The first draw is a 2 for her and 10 for him. He picks up a pie and slams it into her face and the rubs it up into her hair. The next draw is a 6 for her and a 2 for him. She takes great pleasure in slamming one into his face and rubbing it up into his hair. The next draw is a Jack for her and a 2 for him. She plants a pie in his face and grinds it in leaving him sputtering. The next draw is a 3 for her and a Queen for him. He plants a pie on top of her head and rubs it into her hair. The next draw is a 5 for her and a 7 for him. He pumps his fist in the air then picks up the last pie and plants it into her face and the runs it over the side of her face pushing it into her ear before going around the back of her head and finishing up on the other side of her head. Then it's off to the inflatable pool that serves as the loser pit for her.

Up next is Duffduffers vs Jeopardy. The first draw is a King for her and a seven for him. She picks up a pie and slams it hard into his face. The next draw is a 7 for her and an Ace for him. He picks up a pie and slowly presses it into her face and then runs it up her face and onto the top of her head sending cream up her nose and into her hair. The next draw is a 6 for her and a queen for him. He plants a pie right on top of her head and rubs it into her hair. The next draw is a king for her she laughs and reaches for the pie but he over turns the next car to reveal an Ace. He rips the pie from her hands slams it into the back of her head twisting it into her hair.
Off to the loser pit for her.

Before we start with the final round the losers over there in the pit need their extra forfeit which is to lose an article of clothing. Off comes the shoes and socks from them.

The first draw is a six of Aus Filth and a king for Jeopardy. He picks up a pie and slams it hard into his face spraying cream all over the place. The next draw is a seven for Aus Filth and a 8 for Jeopardy. Jeopardy slams a pie down on top of his head. The next draw is two for Aus Filth and a Ace for Jeopardy. Jeopardy smears a pie all over his face.

Aus Filth joins the other losers in the loser pit and the Jeopardy walks other and pulls down on the cord dumping a giant vat of freezing cold custard over the losers.

After Round 1 it's Jeopardy with 500 points, Aus Filth with 250 and Slutty Hannah and Duffduffers with ZERO points!

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-16-2019, 06:01 AM   #172
duffduffers

Yay, Iツ知 in pink!
Iツ知 feeling fairly confident about the 1st game, how hard can it be, right.
I pick up my first card and itツ痴 a king, great start! (And higher than a 7). I slama thick creamy pie right in the face of Jeopardy, and it feels great.
Next card is a 7, not too shabby. Oh, but itツ痴 not higher than an ace. Lucky pick I guess. He slowly pushes the cream pie into my face, my world going dark. Then he pushes it on to my head. Iツ値l be enjoying smelling pie for a while. Next I pick a 6, so donツ稚 feel confident about this, and sure enough Iツ知 being given a pie hat. My next card is a king! Surely Jeopardy canツ稚 pull off another ace, so I pick up the pie ready. Next thing zi know heツ痴 pulling it out of my hand! He managed another ace. Then my hair is smushed in cream and Iツ知 heading over to the loser pit, feeling I did better than I thought I would.
Our forfeit is to take shoes and socks off, which is ok as it means Iツ値l be more comfortable in the foot compartment. I take them off readily.
Suddenly, Iツ知 showered in freezing cold custard, my breath being taken from me. I stagger over to the next round dripping with slimey custard.

Likes: messy, tight clothing, cross dressing, diapers, bondage (I知 very inexperienced here/never done it but willing to try)

Old 02-16-2019, 11:12 AM   #173
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

As the new guy, I walk into the studio, excited but a little nervous. I'm given the Orange color - no idea if that is good luck or not, but here I go!

Heading out on stage, I meet the rest of the competitors. They look tough, but I think I can take them. Maybe...

First game is High / Low. All luck, so I may have a shot. Watching the first round, the pies are flying and poor Hannah ends up in the pit. Um...I was not informed there would be a pit?!?

I'm up. I square off against Dufffuffers - looking quite fetching in her pink uniform. First card? Shit. The pie comes hard to my face - wet and gooey, with a real crust. I'm momentarily blinded, until I can get my eyes cleared. Down by one already...

Next card? I win. Oh thank goodness. I pick up a pie; it's heavier than I expected, and full to the top. I step over and slowly press it straight onto Duff's face, and then, because I'm evil this way, I pull it up and over the top of her head. She is covered! This game just got way more fun!

Third card? I win again! Another pie, but this time splat on top of the head, with her har engulfed. Only one more, and I win!

Fourth card? She pulls a King. I am so fucked. Only one hope - and I pull it! An ACE! She already had the pie ready, so I take it from her ready hand, and slam it down on the back of her head. Not a strand of her hair isn't coated in pie. It is delicious!

Now with Duff in the pit, and missing her shoes and socks (umm...there's stripping? I may have to strip? Dear God don't let me have to do THAT!), it on to the finals. I face off against Aus Filth, ands I go three for three! Pies to his face, over his head, and the final humiliation of smearing it all in. And I got nothing else! Off to the pit for the lot of you!

Now the MC tells me that I get to pull the cord next to the Pit. I walk over, and give it a hard yank. Out comes...cold custard! The shrieks and yells from the losers in the pit are glorious! I think I'm going to enjoy this game...

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Old 02-16-2019, 02:38 PM   #174
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is Sloppy word find. It works like this the players will pair off and be given a word to find on our giant words search board. If they find the word first they get to slop their opponent with the stuff the word descripts. The Winners will face of in a final match. First place is worth 600 points. Second 300 points. Go out in the first round and it's zero points and an extra forfeit. We have randomly shuffled the order for our match ups.

First we have Duffduffers vs Jeopardy. As the winner of round one Jeopardy had an advantage and has a 30 second head start on Duffduffers. Their word is mustard. Jeopardy takes off and starts searching the board he finds the word and slams it on the board but the buzzer doesn't sound end it and Duffduffers realizes that she hasn't lost yet. Jeopardy pulls it away and realizes that he found Masturd not Mustard at about the same time as DuffDuffers slams hers down and the buzzer sounds. She laughs as she is handed 4 big squirt bottles and he is forced to forfeit his shoes and socks as the loser. Then he is made to kneel down in front of the victor as she starts spraying his face down. His face is completely covered with the first two bottles and it's dripping down on to his shirt as she picks up the last to and gets her revenge for him pieing her hair by pouring them over his head.

Up next is Slutty Hannah vs Aus Filth. their word is beans They both take off and sprint toward the board both clearly seeing it Slutty Hannah throws an elbow as they reach the board side by side knocking him out of the way and slams hers down on the board. He has to remove his shoes and socks and then kneels down in front of her while she pours a big bucket of beans over his head slowly working them back and forth to completely cover him.

The championship round word is syrup they take of and search the board Duffduffers finds it first taking the win. Slutty Hannah kneels down as Duffduffers covers her in the sricky stuff.

So after round 2 it's

1st Duffduffers 600
2nd Jeopardy 500
3rd Slutty Hannah 300
4th Aus Filth 250

For the next round please pick 3 numbers 1-15 please post them with your post so other will not repick them.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-16-2019, 04:14 PM   #175
duffduffers

A word search, great! I love words.
First word is mustard, but because Jeopardy won the last round he gets a 30 second head start (cheeky bugger). I feel sure I am going to lose as he slams a word on the board. But the fool has seen Masturd, not mustard. I quickly find it and win. Time for my revenge.
He kneels down in front of me, the proper submissive position, and I spary two whole bottles of mustard right in his face. Then I remember my ruined hair, and decide to ruin his too. Another 2 bottles right on the head. This is fun, I like winning.
Next I have to beat slutty hannah. She seems to play dirty. However, I see the word first and get to cover her in syrup and win a round! Wow she looks so sticky after that, glad it wasnツ稚 me.
I do like winning.
The numbers I pick are...
5, 10, and 15! (Sorry Nova)

Old 02-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #176
SluttyHannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
Alright It's time to get things started again.

This week we have Slutty Hannah in blue, Aus Filth in Red, DFuffduffers in pink, and Jeopardy in orange. Each player is dressed in athletic shorts, shoes, socks, and t shirts in their color. The male players also have briefs in their color for underwear while the female players have bikini tops and bottoms.

The first game is high card. The players are paired off in sets of two to start. each set will draw cars the high card wins low card gets pied. Three pies and you are out and sent to the loser pit. Then the winning two players will face off for the championship. Finishing first gets you 500 points, second 250 and if you are eliminated in round one get nothing but an extra forfeit. Oh and watch out for those jokers as they will give the audience a nice laugh.

First up is Slutty Hannah vs Aus Filth. The first draw is a 2 for her and 10 for him. He picks up a pie and slams it into her face and the rubs it up into her hair. The next draw is a 6 for her and a 2 for him. She takes great pleasure in slamming one into his face and rubbing it up into his hair. The next draw is a Jack for her and a 2 for him. She plants a pie in his face and grinds it in leaving him sputtering. The next draw is a 3 for her and a Queen for him. He plants a pie on top of her head and rubs it into her hair. The next draw is a 5 for her and a 7 for him. He pumps his fist in the air then picks up the last pie and plants it into her face and the runs it over the side of her face pushing it into her ear before going around the back of her head and finishing up on the other side of her head. Then it's off to the inflatable pool that serves as the loser pit for her.

Up next is Duffduffers vs Jeopardy. The first draw is a King for her and a seven for him. She picks up a pie and slams it hard into his face. The next draw is a 7 for her and an Ace for him. He picks up a pie and slowly presses it into her face and then runs it up her face and onto the top of her head sending cream up her nose and into her hair. The next draw is a 6 for her and a queen for him. He plants a pie right on top of her head and rubs it into her hair. The next draw is a king for her she laughs and reaches for the pie but he over turns the next car to reveal an Ace. He rips the pie from her hands slams it into the back of her head twisting it into her hair.
Off to the loser pit for her.

Before we start with the final round the losers over there in the pit need their extra forfeit which is to lose an article of clothing. Off comes the shoes and socks from them.

The first draw is a six of Aus Filth and a king for Jeopardy. He picks up a pie and slams it hard into his face spraying cream all over the place. The next draw is a seven for Aus Filth and a 8 for Jeopardy. Jeopardy slams a pie down on top of his head. The next draw is two for Aus Filth and a Ace for Jeopardy. Jeopardy smears a pie all over his face.

Aus Filth joins the other losers in the loser pit and the Jeopardy walks other and pulls down on the cord dumping a giant vat of freezing cold custard over the losers.

After Round 1 it's Jeopardy with 500 points, Aus Filth with 250 and Slutty Hannah and Duffduffers with ZERO points!
An oh so dissapointing start I'm covered in pie still trying to scrape it out of my ears and nose as I walk over to the loser pit eventually losing my sock and shoes also my hair a complete mess to heres to hoping my fortunes improve throughout the week!
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Old 02-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #177
SluttyHannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
The next game is Sloppy word find. It works like this the players will pair off and be given a word to find on our giant words search board. If they find the word first they get to slop their opponent with the stuff the word descripts. The Winners will face of in a final match. First place is worth 600 points. Second 300 points. Go out in the first round and it's zero points and an extra forfeit. We have randomly shuffled the order for our match ups.

First we have Duffduffers vs Jeopardy. As the winner of round one Jeopardy had an advantage and has a 30 second head start on Duffduffers. Their word is mustard. Jeopardy takes off and starts searching the board he finds the word and slams it on the board but the buzzer doesn't sound end it and Duffduffers realizes that she hasn't lost yet. Jeopardy pulls it away and realizes that he found Masturd not Mustard at about the same time as DuffDuffers slams hers down and the buzzer sounds. She laughs as she is handed 4 big squirt bottles and he is forced to forfeit his shoes and socks as the loser. Then he is made to kneel down in front of the victor as she starts spraying his face down. His face is completely covered with the first two bottles and it's dripping down on to his shirt as she picks up the last to and gets her revenge for him pieing her hair by pouring them over his head.

Up next is Slutty Hannah vs Aus Filth. their word is beans They both take off and sprint toward the board both clearly seeing it Slutty Hannah throws an elbow as they reach the board side by side knocking him out of the way and slams hers down on the board. He has to remove his shoes and socks and then kneels down in front of her while she pours a big bucket of beans over his head slowly working them back and forth to completely cover him.

The championship round word is syrup they take of and search the board Duffduffers finds it first taking the win. Slutty Hannah kneels down as Duffduffers covers her in the sricky stuff.

So after round 2 it's

1st Duffduffers 600
2nd Jeopardy 500
3rd Slutty Hannah 300
4th Aus Filth 250

For the next round please pick 3 numbers 1-15 please post them with your post so other will not repick them.
Oh what fun to be the one causing the mess for once as I can't help but let out an evil laugh as I elbow Aus Filth away before covering him beans filling myself with a little to much confidence perhaps as the next round ends in defeat and a very sticky punishment as I'm coated in syrup I can't help but smile though knowing I'm elevated from the danger of last place

I pick 4, 8 and 12

Old 02-16-2019, 06:41 PM   #178
Aus_Filth

Slutty Hannah and I are paired up for round 2 as we play a word search. Our word is beans, and we immediately get to work. After a short period of searching we both see the word we are looking for and race over side by side. I'm about to kick my running into high gear when I cop a firm elbow to the side completely shoving me out the way for her win, what a dirty move, but I'm the one getting messy. She looks on with glee as I am ushered into the chair on the stage and my footwear is removed. I am thoroughly doused in beans courtesy of Slutty Hannah and I sigh knowing that I will now be in last place. She gets some comeuppance in the following round but I will have to try and get some payback later.

My numbers for the next round are 6, 9 and 11
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:20 PM   #179
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Sloppy word find? But I can't spell!

It's me against Duffduffers again - why am I worried about the chance of revenge here?

I take my 30 second head-start, and I do fuck-all with it. Masturd? WTF? And instead that SOB Duff gets it - and gets me! Mustard is absolutely disgusting, and it is dripping down my face and covering my hair. And I've lost my shoes and socks! I am officially getting worried here.

With more than a little trepidation, I pick 1, 2, and 3...

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Old 02-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #180
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alrigh round three is our mystery envelope game each player will pick three envelopes some have messes some have points some have other forfeits.

First up is our leader /duffduffers. her first pick is 5 as her first pick. She opens it to find lose an item of clothing before she can react a stagehand pulls off her shorts. Her next pick is 10 it is opened to show mayo shampoo a giant jar is brought out and rubbed into her hair completely covering it. Her next pick is 15 which is opened to show syrup. two big bottles of sticky maple syrup are poured over her head.

Next up is Jeopardy. His first pick is 1 it is opened to show steal 100 points he takes it from Duffduffers. His next pick is 2 which is opened to show LOSE 250 points bad luck there. His last one is 3 Lose an item of clothing his shorts are ripped off.

Slutty Hannah her first pick is 4 which opens to show lose an item of clothing she pulls off her shirt. Next is 8 which reads lose an item of clothing leaving her in just her bikini. Her next pick is 12 which 250 points.

Last up is Aus Filth. He picks 6 first. It reads beans he gets a bucket poured over his head. Next up is 9 which is opened to show lose an item of clothing down goes his shorts. His last pick is 11 for 500 points.

so after round three we have

1st Aus Filth 750
2nd Slutty Hannag 550
3rd duffduffers 500
4th 350

for the next round you are betting you must place 2 bets each can up to the total amount of points that you have.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy