Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2024, 05:09 PM   #1
DenialSlutForGrabs

Male Teach 26/ftm denial slut in chastity a lesson

Please torment my greedy hole and the rest of my needy body.

I’ve been in orgasm denial for over a month by now and still seem to crave one constantly, even though I know I shouldn’t as my body is not mine to enjoy. Clearly, I need a reminder that as a slave I am just a fucktoy for my superiors to use as they see fit. All the pleasure I can hope for comes from servitude and I request your help to drill this simple truth into my selfish mind.

Limits — see signature; balls torture isn’t possible for anatomical reasons.

I’ve spent the whole April in chastity and plan to remain this way for the foreseeable future, so I’m not allowed to touch my cock for any pleasure (including edging) but we can certainly make an exception for pain if necessary for the task. I can also reach the edge of orgasm through rough anal fairly easily at this point.

In addition to toys listed in the signature I can also use various household items such as clothespins, leather belt as a collar or spanking tool, a wooden spatula for spanking, charger cord for whipping, ropes of various length, mint oil, large vegetables/bottles etc.

I’m open to sending photo reports with no identifying details.
Kik lechat_adventurous
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 04-30-2024 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added Kik
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:14 PM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Question

[QUOTE=DenialSlutForGrabs;5487789]Please torment my greedy hole and the rest of my needy body.

I’ve been in orgasm denial for over a month by now and still seem to crave one constantly, even though I know I shouldn’t as my body is not mine to enjoy. Clearly, I need a reminder that as a slave I am just a fucktoy for my superiors to use as they see fit. All the pleasure I can hope for comes from servitude and I request your help to drill this simple truth into my selfish mind.

Limits — see signature + no face pics; balls torture isn’t possible for anatomical reasons.

I’ve spent the whole April in chastity and plan to remain this way for the foreseeable future, so I’m not allowed to touch my cock for any pleasure (including edging) but we can certainly make an exception for pain if necessary for the task. I can also reach the edge of orgasm through rough anal fairly easily at this point.

In addition to toys listed in the signature I can also use various household items such as clothespins, leather belt as a collar, charger cord for whipping, ropes of various length, mint oil, large vegetables/bottles etc.

I don’t have kik but I’m open to sending photo reports with no identifying What sort of chastity? And who keeps the keys?
Old 04-29-2024, 11:14 PM   #3
DenialSlutForGrabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
What sort of chastity? And who keeps the keys?
I’m afraid I don’t have a proper chastity cage, I use a DIY one instead so there’s no physical keys. Tbh I wouldn’t have anyone to give them to anyway — I’m single and not currently owned by anyone.
So it’s mainly a self-imposed “no touching my cock” rule aided by a DIY cock cage when I’m being fucked, sir.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
Old 04-30-2024, 12:24 PM   #4
DenialSlutForGrabs

Okay, since I’m bored with no dares here yet, I’ll kickstart the fun with a little game of my own making.

Starting today, each day I must whip my ass with a cord X/N times (X — the total number of views this thread has, N — the day’s number), edge myself Z times (Z — the number of replies this thread has), and post a report here to hold myself accountable, additionally increasing the difficulty for the next day.

*If the number of lashes exceeds a sane limit I can realistically do in a day (lets say 200), this rule may be modified*

If I fail to complete the required number of lashes/edges, I have to sleep with a butt plug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let’s begin. Today is Day 1, this thread has 94 views, so I had to do 94 strokes with the cord, which left my ass sorely bruised and stinging, like it’s supposed to.

2 replies meant two edges, which was trickier than expected since I’m still not allowed to touch my dick and had to rely solely on fucking my whore ass to get there, but eventually I managed to fulfill this task as well, so my well-used hole can sleep easy tonight.

Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring for this needy slut.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-01-2024, 02:18 PM   #5
DenialSlutForGrabs

Alright, Day 2 was pretty fun.

This thread has 157 views, which means 157/2=79 lashes with the cord. Even though it was less than yesterday, it hurt significantly more because my ass was still sore and bruised in a few particularly unlucky spots from the last whipping. I’ll definitely be reminded of it whenever I sit down tomorrow, like a proper slave should be.

Three replies meant 3 anal edges, which I simultaneously craved and hated. Together with two dares it brings the total number of edges today to 28, so by the time I was doing the last required one for today, keeping myself in check was very difficult and I almost slipped over the edge but thankfully forced myself to stop right before it would happen.
Clearly, my hole is still unacceptably greedy and needs further training.

~~~~~~~

I’d also like to express my sincerest gratitude to the lovely people who sent me dares through Kik, my slut hole is sore and properly wrecked now thanks to your orders. I’ve shamefully realized that I didn’t account for this part in my little game, so I’ll fix it now — from now each dare I receive through Kik or PMs here will add 2 rubber band snaps on my nipples after each of the required daily edges.
Today I had 2 Kik dares, so my nipples, already aching after being clamped for good two hours, received 4 surprisingly painful snaps after each of three edges, emphasizing that any pleasure I may be allowed to receive while serving my superiors must always come with the price of pain.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-02-2024 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:26 PM   #6
SageLeech
Longtime User

How about a bit of a challenge? Grab the implement of your choice and choose a thigh. Since it supposed to be teaching you a lesson let's get those nipple clamps on and the vibrating but plug in and on high. Now you have 15 swings to try to leave 10 marks on your thigh. It's ok if the marks fade quickly as long as it marks it counts, and make sure you keep track of how many. Now repeat it on the other thigh. If you managed 10 marks on each thigh your are done, congrats. If not you owe one edge for each missing mar this number also becomes Z for the following. After each edge you will whip your cock Z times, whip your ass Z*10 times, and spank each inner thigh Z*5 times with a paddle or paddle like object. I'm looking forward to a report on how it goes, and would love any "proof" photos you feel like sending on kik.
If you manage 15 marks on each side reach out and we can decide on a reward.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:12 AM   #7
DenialSlutForGrabs

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
How about a bit of a challenge? Grab the implement of your choice and choose a thigh. Since it supposed to be teaching you a lesson let's get those nipple clamps on and the vibrating but plug in and on high. Now you have 15 swings to try to leave 10 marks on your thigh. It's ok if the marks fade quickly as long as it marks it counts, and make sure you keep track of how many. Now repeat it on the other thigh. If you managed 10 marks on each thigh your are done, congrats. If not you owe one edge for each missing mar this number also becomes Z for the following. After each edge you will whip your cock Z times, whip your ass Z*10 times, and spank each inner thigh Z*5 times with a paddle or paddle like object. I'm looking forward to a report on how it goes, and would love any "proof" photos you feel like sending on kik.
If you manage 15 marks on each side reach out and we can decide on a reward.
Thank you for this exciting challenge, I love it!
I will try my best to leave vivid marks on my both thighs as soon as I get home from work and message you on Kik to report the results.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-03-2024, 02:46 PM   #8
DenialSlutForGrabs

As I logged in to write my report for today, I’ve realized that I was unacceptably negligent in my duties as a slut yesterday and forgot to post one for day 3 in this thread
Obviously, this mistake must be corrected, so I will double the number of daily lashes tomorrow to drill this duty into my ass. Of course, any ideas for the additional punishment to make me truly sorry for my careless attitude are welcome.

~~~~~~~~

Day 3 was busy and left quite a few marks that still haven’t faded by Friday. It started with an exciting thigh whipping challenge (my sincere gratitude to SageLeech for ordering it) and ended with a late night session, during which sir graciously worked on training my throat.

This thread had 241 view, so my still sore and somewhat bruised ass received another 241/3=80 lashes with a cord to remind me of my place, leaving it aching and stinging while I did 6 quick anal edges for the 6 replies this thread had.
Two more dares on Kik brought the total number of them to 4, so after each frustratingly close edge my nipples, already sore from the nipple clamps I had been ordered to wear earlier, received 8 snaps each, roughly bringing me down from the edge of unreachable pleasure a slut like me doesn’t deserve to even dream of.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-03-2024, 03:05 PM   #9
DenialSlutForGrabs

Now, as for today’s report (posted as two separate posts to prevent me from cheating with future edges):

Day 4 was mostly spent at work, which left little opportunity to do much more than the baseline training required by this thread.

This thread has 282 views, which meant 282/4=80 lashes with a cord to my lazy ass, that put me in the appropriately submissive mood for today’s 6 anal edges as due to my negligence this thread still had only 6 replies.

Since I haven’t done any dares today, my whore ass was greedy and desperate by the time it was finally stuffed with my 8” rubber cock so the edges were fairly easy to reach. Even 2*10 harsh rubber band snaps that my nipples received after each edge for 5 Kik orders total couldn’t fully extinguish its stubborn arousal that threatened to tip me over as I squirmed on the towel like a needy whore I am.
I should probably work on my patience and stamina next to ensure I wouldn’t violate my orders and cum under any circumstances.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-04-2024, 08:44 AM   #10
SageLeech
Longtime User

Since you enjoyed it so much you should do my challenge again, this time you are going for 10 marks each with only 12 hits. Same penalty if you don't make it, and again a reward if you do 12/12 on both. Enjoy

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #11
DenialSlutForGrabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
Since you enjoyed it so much you should do my challenge again, this time you are going for 10 marks each with only 12 hits. Same penalty if you don't make it, and again a reward if you do 12/12 on both. Enjoy
Thank you so much, sir! I’m almost home so I’ll make sure to do it and the dare you sent through kik right away.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-04-2024, 10:00 AM   #12
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I think you should roll a die and have some fun:

Roll a 1-3:
Spoiler:
Give your smaller dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 4x minutes the number you rolled

Roll a 4-6:
Spoiler:
Give your larger dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 3x minutes the number you rolled

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 04:17 PM   #13
DenialSlutForGrabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I think you should roll a die and have some fun:

Roll a 1-3:
Spoiler:
Give your smaller dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 4x minutes the number you rolled

Roll a 4-6:
Spoiler:
Give your larger dildo a blowjob while the other dildo is in your ass for 3x minutes the number you rolled
Thank you for this opportunity to train my throat, it’s something that I still have to work on in order to become an acceptable quality service slave for my superiors, as well as something I’ve frankly neglected lately. So your task and its fun random nature were very appreciated.

I’ve chosen to do your dare last, and that definitely worked against me in a way. I rolled 5, so for the next 15 minutes I had to dutifully lick and suck the thick dildo that had wrecked my slut hole for about two hours before that, while all my greedy ass got was its much smaller comrade that I couldn’t even feel inside properly
I have to admit that for a moment after I’ve learned about my utterly frustrating fate I frankly considered cheating and rerolling the dice, but knew I would’ve regretted that even more because a denial slut must always follow his orders to the letter and forget about any pleasure he may crave once and for all.

So I got to work, rocking on my small dildo back and forth in futile attempts to get at least some stimulation for my well-used gaping hole, as I focused on deepthroating the 8” cock as much as possible, trying to transform my frustration into my eagerness and dedication to please those that actually deserve it.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-04-2024, 04:47 PM   #14
DenialSlutForGrabs

Day 5 has been busy and left most of my body sore and exhausted.

As soon as I got home, I stripped and put on a makeshift collar to remind myself of my place, and went through all the exciting dares you lovely people have sent me through kik and this thread, properly marking my thighs with a whip, tormenting my denied cock and nipples, and of course wrecking both of my holes, getting one step closer to becoming a perfect sleeve for cocks.
And of course edging myself on command — the only form of tormenting pleasure a denial slut like me is graciously allowed to have.

That’s why by the time I was about to do 12 required daily anal edges for the 12 replies this thread had, I had already edged 6 times, bringing the total number of them to 18 today, which left me trembling in pent-up arousal and delicious frustration. Every edge was followed by 16 snaps to each of my nipples that did very little to my desperately greedy body.

Then came the whipping. This post has 381 views, which would normally mean 381/5=76 lashes, but as a promised punishment for my negligence yesterday the number of hits was doubled, painting my aching ass red. The stinging pain was quite intense and definitely won’t fade fully till tomorrow, so I’ll be reminded what a whore I am whenever I sit down.

I’ve decided to add a little statics below to make it easier to keep track of it.
Day: 5
Views: 381
Replies on the GD thread: 12
Replies through other means: 8

Edges:12/12
Whipping Hits: 76 in theory, 152 as a punishment.
Snaps after each edge:18
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Old 05-05-2024, 03:58 PM   #15
DenialSlutForGrabs

A quick report on today to avoid getting double whipped again (my lazy ass still remembers that beating, meaning the punishment was more than appropriate I guess).

Day 6 happened to be Sunday, and per the rules of my training all Sundays are days of complete denial of any sexual gratification whatsoever, teaching my body to appreciate the abuse it’s allowed to endure on the other days better.

As my slut hole enjoys anal edges way too much no matter how frustrating the outcome is, all 13 of them required today were converted into additional pain for my insolent cock instead, earning it 13 rubber band snaps after each 10 hits of the cord on my aching ass in addition to the 20 snaps on each nipple.
This torment turned the 74 required daily lashes into a true ordeal that left me trembling from the sharp pain coursing through all sensitive areas of my body, but at the same time determined to serve even better and eagerly looking forward to what the next week will bring.

Updated statistics:
Days: 6
Views: 445
Replies on this thread: 13
Replies through other means: 10

Snaps to my cock: 13
Whipping hits with the cord: 74
Nipple snaps: 20.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-06-2024 at 12:56 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, cock torture, edging, orgasm denial