Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2024, 03:44 AM   #1
sagebrush

Default New, f/28/sub, rules and tasks

Hi all,

I am a long time lurker who recently got out of a 5 year relationship. I'm here to explore my interests further than I could in my relationship - ex was a switch and I am fully submissive - and have fun.

I just moved into a new place and want to start with rules and tasks to try and live by. I've never done anything in this lifestyle 24/7 so it will be a challenge for me but I want to push myself and hold myself accountable if I fail.

I live alone in a small house with a private backyard and work from home so there are a lot of options. During work I am on video calls for 3-4 hours a day so that will have to be considered.

I really appreciate any suggestions given and will do my best to adhere to every rule or task I accept.

Edit to add:
After some advice to keep rules from getting out of hand, I can choose to deny or cancel out a rule at any point but to do so I have to ask the poster for a forfeit punishment. This will help me stay accountable and really try to follow every rule for the long haul.

Likes - verbal humiliation, rules, spanking, pussy spanking, humiliation, petplay, light bondage, insertions

Dislikes - anal, messy, stretching, bladder control, nipple/clit pain, gags, plugs, blindfolds, long term denial

Limits - pee/scat, blood, pics/vids, family, illegal, body writing, exposure, blackmail

Toys - clamps, hitachi wand, dildo/clit vibe, large dildo, average dildo, rope, nipple suckers, clothespins, leather paddle, collar/leash

Last edited by sagebrush; 04-24-2024 at 03:08 PM. Reason: update
sagebrush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:01 AM   #2
Wim75

Start with not wearing a bra all day.

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, dildo sucking, exposure

Limits: Family and Permanent, blood, fire, scat

Toys: Lovense edge and hush, plugs, ball gag, chastity device, spanking implements, ball gag, humbler, metal plug, wand massager and dildo. Female clothes.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94685
Wim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:02 AM   #3
Fredblogs

Be permanently barefoot.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:04 AM   #4
sagebrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim75 View Post
Start with not wearing a bra all day.
For how long? Like every day for a week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
Be permanently barefoot.
Just when at home I'm assuming?

Likes - verbal humiliation, rules, spanking, pussy spanking, humiliation, petplay, light bondage, insertions

Dislikes - anal, messy, stretching, bladder control, nipple/clit pain, gags, plugs, blindfolds, long term denial

Limits - pee/scat, blood, pics/vids, family, illegal, body writing, exposure, blackmail

Toys - clamps, hitachi wand, dildo/clit vibe, large dildo, average dildo, rope, nipple suckers, clothespins, leather paddle, collar/leash
Old 04-24-2024, 04:09 AM   #5
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

what about whenever you sit down, you have to be penetrated

always crawl while home

if your garden is not visible from the street, walk around it naked 4 times every 3 hours

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:13 AM   #6
sagebrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperedsophie View Post

always crawl while home

if your garden is not visible from the street, walk around it naked 4 times every 3 hours
This sounds tough but fun. Would lounging on the couch count as sitting?

always crawl while home
Ok I'll start doing this now

It's not visible. Should I crawl since I'm still at home?

Old 04-24-2024, 07:53 AM   #7
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rule

So lets start with a rule to keep you horny like a good slut:

You are in denial for 6 months, without any possibility to get out of this rule.

After 6 months you will.start a poll here and ask i you are free and may orgasm or will continue for 3 more months.

To keep you horny:

- you are allowed to be fucked in all of your holes, but only without orgasm
- you will have at least 8 edges a day. 4 of them have to be done outside, you are not allowed to use your fingers to edge

And to keep you in place: ask a user from getdare if he woulsäd put you into clothing control
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 07:59 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked when using any public bathroom
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:55 AM   #9
spursyfan

Roll a d6 dice every day. Whatever number comes up is the number of items of clothes you have to wear at home at any one time. Footwear doesn't count.

For example, imagine it's a really warm day and you roll a 6. You may have to wear too many items and be too warm. Alternatively, it may be really cold and you roll a 1 so can only wear a dress and nothing else
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:14 PM   #10
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Here's some suggestions for rules:

Once a week, you're to be naked from the waist down while on video call.

Once a week, while working, you're to use your rope to put yourself in a chest harness with a crotch rope under your clothes. (If you don't know how to do this then it is suggested you research and learn how to.)

Once a week while working, you're to tie your ankles together while seated at your desk.

This will require you to buy something but whenever at home, you're to be wearing a collar except when on video call.

One meal each day is to be eaten on the floor like a pet.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:12 PM   #11
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to GD! As you can probably tell already, rule threads like this usually build up really fast, and can become impossible. It can be a good idea to put limits on how many rules you'll follow at once or how long you'll follow them for and rotate through them to keep it manageable. Or allow yourself to get rid of any rule by doing a one-time forfeit, or use a point system, etc. We'd rather see you do that than see you give up completely, which happens a lot with these. And you can DM me if you want more specific ideas.

Now, some rules:

1. Every time you cover your pussy, ass or tits with clothing you must spank / slap that body part first
2. You must edge first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up, every day.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:33 PM   #12
sagebrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
So lets start with a rule to keep you horny like a good slut:

You are in denial for 6 months, without any possibility to get out of this rule.

After 6 months you will.start a poll here and ask i you are free and may orgasm or will continue for 3 more months.

To keep you horny:

- you are allowed to be fucked in all of your holes, but only without orgasm
- you will have at least 8 edges a day. 4 of them have to be done outside, you are not allowed to use your fingers to edge

And to keep you in place: ask a user from getdare if he woulsäd put you into clothing control
This will be a big challenge as the longest I've been in denial before is only a month but I'll do my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked when using any public bathroom
Does this count for friends houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Roll a d6 dice every day. Whatever number comes up is the number of items of clothes you have to wear at home at any one time. Footwear doesn't count.

For example, imagine it's a really warm day and you roll a 6. You may have to wear too many items and be too warm. Alternatively, it may be really cold and you roll a 1 so can only wear a dress and nothing else
I live in a really warm climate so this would be a challenge and potentially unsafe during summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Here's some suggestions for rules:

Once a week, you're to be naked from the waist down while on video call.

Once a week, while working, you're to use your rope to put yourself in a chest harness with a crotch rope under your clothes. (If you don't know how to do this then it is suggested you research and learn how to.)

Once a week while working, you're to tie your ankles together while seated at your desk.

This will require you to buy something but whenever at home, you're to be wearing a collar except when on video call.

One meal each day is to be eaten on the floor like a pet.
I'll start all the work ones and was wanting to get a collar anyway so I will have one soon to wear at home.

Like from a pet bowl for the meal or directly off the floor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Welcome to GD! As you can probably tell already, rule threads like this usually build up really fast, and can become impossible. It can be a good idea to put limits on how many rules you'll follow at once or how long you'll follow them for and rotate through them to keep it manageable. Or allow yourself to get rid of any rule by doing a one-time forfeit, or use a point system, etc. We'd rather see you do that than see you give up completely, which happens a lot with these. And you can DM me if you want more specific ideas.

Now, some rules:

1. Every time you cover your pussy, ass or tits with clothing you must spank / slap that body part first
2. You must edge first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up, every day.
I'll send you a dm to learn about the point system or forfeit if a rule becomes too much? Hopefully it takes a while to get that unmanageable

Will start the rules

Old 04-24-2024, 03:47 PM   #13
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagebrush View Post
Like from a pet bowl for the meal or directly off the floor?
Pet bowl, like a pet would, but can use typical dishes in place of it. If possible, do it without hands but I would say that doesn't have to be a hard rule other than plate/bowl being on the floor and you either on all fours or sitting on feet and knees.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 06:39 PM   #14
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Since you seem confident you can handle lots of rules, I'm expanding my edging rule to once first thing when you wake up and once right as you're getting into bed at night.

Every morning you must roll a d6.
1-2: You may select new panties today.
3-4: You wear the same panties you wore last time.
5-6: You wear no panties today.

If you roll the same number twice in a row, that rule lasts 3 days instead of 1.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 02:40 AM   #15
sagebrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Pet bowl, like a pet would, but can use typical dishes in place of it. If possible, do it without hands but I would say that doesn't have to be a hard rule other than plate/bowl being on the floor and you either on all fours or sitting on feet and knees.
Ok I did dinner today. I had steak and rice and ate most of it on all fours I only sat up more when it got hard to get out

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Since you seem confident you can handle lots of rules, I'm expanding my edging rule to once first thing when you wake up and once right as you're getting into bed at night.

Every morning you must roll a d6.
1-2: You may select new panties today.
3-4: You wear the same panties you wore last time.
5-6: You wear no panties today.

If you roll the same number twice in a row, that rule lasts 3 days instead of 1.
thank you adding this for tomorrow

Advertisements
Kink Talk