Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
hairyslaveboy

Default 20/F2M humiliating dares alone - pushing limits!

Hello!
I’m a 20 year old whore who will be all alone for the next 5 days. I’m looking for rules to follow and dares to complete.

Objects I have for you to use:
  • small metal buttplug
  • medium beaded silicon plug
  • 9in dildo with a suction base
  • bullet vibrator
  • one fleet enema bulb

I am considering pushing a limit and going out and buying diapers if there is interest.

I’m looking for sleeping rules, I’d like to know where when and how I can sleep.

I’m already naked at home for all times while alone but would like to add more exposure risks! I’m in a city and my window leaves me fairly exposed. I’ve never done any hidden public but could be encouraged to start...

The ONLY limits I’ll use during these dates are:
No face pictures/videos
No vaginal insertions
Must be able to do alone

Please do your worst! I deserve punishments for being such a tease online.

Last edited by hairyslaveboy; 12-14-2018 at 02:21 PM.
hairyslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 02:22 PM   #2
Sir.liktma

Go for a quick pick up in the local store in nothing but heels and a coat

Likes: controlling girls, edging girls, putting girls on no touch, clothing control, etc.

Dislikes: scat

Kik: yourdaddydane
Session: ask me
Bdsmlr: yourdaddydane
Mail: [email protected]
Sir.liktma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
hairyslaveboy

Thank you sir.
I went down to the corner store closest to my flat, about a five minute walk. I wore a medium length navy peacoat and tan heels. It was definitely too short to look like I was fully clothed underneath, but long enough that (thankfully) nothing showed. In the corner store I felt like everyone’s eyes were on me and my bare legs... It was so scary walking around i close to other people, knowing one wrong move would expose my pussy to them. I felt my face burning and my pussy leaking the whole time. II bought a pack of cigarettes and quickly shuffled home.
Thank you for humiliating me in public sir.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #4
hairyslaveboy

I did it! I bought diapers.
Several people saw and one man even laughed when he saw what was in my hand. The bag was see through so I had to buy more things to try to hide the diapers for my walk home. I walked past so many people and if one of them turned just the wright way they would’ve seen me carrying my diapers...
If anyone has diaper tasks for me, now is the time!
Old 12-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #5
Nuero

For the whole week you are ONLY allowed to visit the bathroom between 9:00 and 18:00 outside of that time you either use a diaper or go outside. Before bed drink at least 3 big glasses of water and put on your diaper.

You're only allowed to sleep in your bed if you feel you have been kinky enough/humiliated enough that day if not you take your blanket and pillow and sleep on the couch. Or if you broke the rules/failed a dare you chose to do, if it was both then you sleep on the floor, naked except for your diaper and if possible in front of a window. (you can take extra blankets for warmth and to lie on)

If you messed your diaper with poop, maybe you should learn to keep that in, so use that buttplug for an hour(or when not using a diaper, your choose).

If you ever feel bored(or once a day), tie your ankles to a clothespin/clamp on your genitalia, the longer the rope the longer the duration, measure the connecting piece in centimeters if you want a minimum amount of minutes. Then use the bullet vibe, if the clamp comes undone start timer over, you're not allowed to cum until the timer finishes.

I hope you like these rules, if you want more either pm me or add it in the thread, with a direction
Hard limits: blood, permanent, family, full public, illegal, face pic, cam(unless female), gay, pain.

KIK: Neurocomia
Suggestions for dares or punishment I came up for me or others
Nuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #6
hairyslaveboy

Thank you so much sir!
I’m preparing to use a looot of diapers. Would peeing in the sink or tub be allowed as it’s not a toilet?
Today I definitely experienced enough shame to sleep in a bed. I bought my first pack of diapers and used the first one three times. I pissed so much I leaked... I just put on a fresh diaper and drank 3 cups of water, I will go to sleep soon.
I don’t love bondage so likely won’t do it every day, but I will try the task you provided a few times. It sounds really mean! Hope I can cum when I’m in such pain!

I also had a new rule given on FetLife. I must always be in a diaper or wear a buttplug with no underwear. So from 9:00 to 18:00 I will be plugged and commando.

Thanks for all the wonderful rules, keep them coming!

Last edited by hairyslaveboy; 12-16-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #7
Nuero

Yes you can use the sink, if you want to. And to help if it is to painful take a bit more distance rope between your ankles and pin, don't restart the timer if it does come off and loosen the spring in the pin or put some paper or fabric in between. It was added because you have bondage as one of your likes but should stil be fun. And you can remove the pin after the timer and then bring yourself to orgams, it just so you have pleasure to distract from the pain and to play and have fun.
Hard limits: blood, permanent, family, full public, illegal, face pic, cam(unless female), gay, pain.

KIK: Neurocomia
Suggestions for dares or punishment I came up for me or others

Last edited by Nuero; 12-16-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Nuero is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, dildo, enema, humiliation, vibrator