Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2023, 10:33 PM   #1
lilisass

Female 18/female/little seeks any age/male/daddy in any place

18/female/little seeks any age/male/daddy in any place

Hi! My name is Lili and I’m fairly new to getDare. I am an eighteen year old girl (as of last June) who is recently into BDSM. But I realized that while I’m into the side where I get to fuck and be fucked, I’m also very interested in exploring my little side.

I have a temporary daddy who has helped me explore my little side a bit, but I’d like to take it to having a full time daddy. I’ve really enjoyed being a little so far, and I hope to take it further while continuing my relationship with my master. It will be an interesting dynamic.

My master will naturally have final say over me, as he’s been my master since I turned 18, but as long as we aren’t violating any of his rules, I think you will still have control over me too.

I’m in the U.S., and my master will be as well. We hope to meet sometime. If you were in the U.S. too that would be great, but it certainly isn’t required. As much as I would love that, it’s okay if we don’t get to meet.

While I am looking forward to being a little more and more frequently, I am not into diapers at all. I don’t think that wearing diapers is required for being a little. (And I’m not looking to debate it either-this is my opinion, and you may keep yours.)

I most likely won’t do pictures, and I hope to keep this relationship focused on the little, not the kinks. I’m willing to get a little kinky, but I prefer to save that for my master.

I was thinking that if we thought we were a good match, we could give it a trial run of maybe a week to see if it works out for both of us.

Thank you for reading this, and if you think that you might fit this ad, please don’t hesitate to pm me or catch me in the chat. Thank you!

Last edited by lilisass; 08-09-2023 at 03:28 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to lilisass for this post:
Old 08-21-2023, 05:38 PM   #2
lilisass

Quick update: thank you for all of the lovely responses. I’ve found a daddy, but I’m always open to chatting just for the heck of it! You can pm me for my discord, or catch me in the chat if you’d like to talk. My old daddy helped me work on some goals as a little, so I've tried to be very picky about who my daddy is, and whether he'd help me meet those goals.��

Last edited by lilisass; 08-25-2023 at 07:41 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advertisement, daddy