Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2023, 10:37 PM   #1
daddyscumslut777

Default 23F help me go deeper into online exposure

Recently I’ve started posting my naughty photos on exposed passion, I love the thrill of sharing myself online. However, I want more. So I have two requests for this dare:

1. PM me “exposure links” and I will send you any active exposed passion links I have. All I ask is that you either comment on the post or message me back on here with your honest feedback. (Also, if I don’t respond right away I’m probably busy, and will get back to you as soon as I can).

2. Give me suggestions for pictures to take and post. I will PM you the link once it’s taken and posted, or request a punishment within my limits if I am unable to do it. Absolutely no face, nothing outdoors. Anything within the likes in my signature is fair game.

Looking forward to hearing from you all! <3

Likes: pee, diapers (wetting), orgasm instructions, hidden public, praise, degradation, being controlled, some online exposure

Limits: messy, scat, social suicide, anything involving irl folks, drinking pee, generally just gross things in my mouth, showing full face

Toys: 8” dildo, Lovense lush 2, wand vibrator, rabbit vibrator, small buttplug

(Yes that is me in my profile picture. My titties, my piss soaked panties.)
daddyscumslut777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 04:51 AM   #2
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Drink a nice portion of water until you are bursting out, when you can't hold it anymore, take off your clothes and piss on them, try to get them soaked. When you're happy with your result, show off your clothes on the pics, be a slut and show your body in the pics xxx
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 05:45 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A picture of you naked somewhere not at home. If it is not too cold...outside would be great...otherwise...just totally naked...not at home.

Good luck!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk