Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-15-2018, 06:08 AM   #1
myke_me

Male 23/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (very strict)

23/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (very strict)

Hello,

Been a long time since I posted on GD. I'm 23 yo Master. That's all you need to know for now.

As the title states, I'm looking for a very obedient slave who is prepared to be trained to serve me in online training, between 18 and 35 ( real 18 YO and not any younger) for a long term "relationship".

We will begin by getting to know each other and slowly pushing your limits. I'm very creative and strict. I have lot's of ideas how to humiliate you.
If you think you might be worth Sir's attention, fill my slave application https://form.jotformeu.com/81953914690365
Old 07-15-2018, 04:32 PM   #2
Wedgieking090

I submitted the form sir

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Old 07-17-2018, 09:20 AM   #3
Sir_D

He just copied part of my previous add: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343310
That shows how “creative” this master is.

Advertisements
Kink Talk