Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2018, 07:18 PM   #16
Wedgiesaregood020

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie under your clothes with a banana down the back while you go to on a walk or to the store
Old 06-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #17
Kinkylife

I dare u to go out wearing no panties or bra and just a tight black leathe dress and some fishnet stakings and a pair of hot pink stilettos
Kinkylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:03 AM   #18
fyk
Distinguished Member

some pics to recreate. Have fun ;-)

http://wp36.vassilia.net/wp-content/.../Sac_Femme.jpg

http://wp36.vassilia.net/wp-content/...lionisme02.jpg
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:53 PM   #19
mandie
getDare Devil

Default fyk

Those are awesome!!!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #20
mandie
getDare Devil

Default have a couple more report outs!

Any more?

Old 06-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #21
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Go to your local gym without wearing any underwear and with a ripped or cut crotch hose on. Better if your top is real tight.
Edge twice in the lockers then go for some training:
Perform squats, jumping jacks and leg press.
If you feel dary enough do legs spreading moves lying on your back

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 08:50 PM   #22
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Wafflz

I did a less crazy version of your dare:

Dress as follows:
Thong, Shortest skirt you own, cami/tank top...go to the nearest convenience store/gas station..
walk around the store and bend over at least 8 times so that the cashier/attendant can see completely underneath your skirt. each time you bend over, you should count to 7 seconds before you stand back up

buy something cheap (pack of gum) and wink at the cashier, as you turn away, drop the gum and bend over to pick it up[/COLOR]

My report:

I wore black high heels, my shortest skirt which was a pink ruffled pleather skirt that is 6 inches! clearly this showed like half my butt, sheer pink g-string and a tight cami that hid nothing and fully showed my belly! I seriously think I looked like something else

Well, I waited until later at night and went to the convenience store. Two cars were pumping gas. The one who noticed nearly fell when he tripped. lol. I bent down before walking in to give him a show. When I walked in the guy at the counter could not stop staring and found me to be very clumsy dropping my keys and picking them up slowly and often with a little wiggle before getting back up. He seemed to get restless in his seat lol. Anyways, I bought a pack of condoms and paid with money I pulled out of the front of g and began to leave. I bent over one last time as I was walking out and pulled the g down, stepped out of it and left it there for him I went straight to my car feeling the breeze on my bare pussy and left not really wanting to look back!
Old 06-30-2018, 10:41 PM   #23
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How about doing some community help.
Go out wearing some old clothing, you not mind giving away, with a bag full of other clothes the same. Now go around town finding homeless people and give them something from what you wearing. Once you left them and out of sight you can go in bag and replace what you had taken off, repeat until bag empty and you in just panties.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:11 AM   #24
anoo666

Default task

Put on a shirt without a bra that is showing your nipples clearly without being blatant see through.
In addition wear a long skirt with no panties but the butterfly vibe on your clit and wear some comfortable shoes.
Once clothed turn the butterfly on high, Don`t cum but get yourself horny enough to feel dripping wet.

Prepared like that go for a walk of 40 minutes slow to medium pace, no jogging or running. Don`t stop walking or to talk with anyone! Dont hide your nipples or breasts.

Keep out a look for people looking at your breasts, if you see someone staring at them turn the butterfly on and keep it on till you are past that person. You can not turn it off before or keep i running once past.

Try to keep track of the number of people that looked. It is fine if you guess a bit but try your best to count them as close as possible.

Once home turn the vibe on. keep it on for 1 minute per person that stared at the breasts
Old 07-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #25
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Anoo666

Thank you - this one will be lots of fun!!
Old 07-01-2018, 05:46 AM   #26
TotallyGood

Try going barefeet
TotallyGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:18 AM   #27
Bai

I'm kind and believe in choices so.

You are to go out for a walk in town in one of two outfits:
1) high heels, a bikini thong (no top) and an open shirt
2) a skin coloured shirt with holes cut over the nipples,
A mini skirt (no panties ) and no shoes

While you are out you must aquire some new stationary. Get two pens and two bullclips. They are to be carried on/in your pussy and nipples

Likes: Humiliation (not name calling), orgasm control, nudism, hidden-public, spanking

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Illegal, Blood, Scat

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
82% Masochist
79% Submissive
77% Dominant
68% Degradee
61% Non-monogamist
60% Exhibitionist
60% Primal (Hunter)
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist
57% Rope bunny
Bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:47 AM   #28
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Master Caz

Hi sexy - I this one after work for you! So, it was late afternoon with lots of sunlight left.

Go to a shop and try on the skimpiest outfit you can.
Step out of the booth and ask someone else what they think of the outfit. This can be done with lingerie if you're super daring.

A twist on this is to pick an outfit and hold it up against you and ask a guy if he thinks it would be sexy if his girlfriend wore something like this and get suggestions and feedback on how it looks.

Report out:

I went to a local adult store. They are on a second floor and though not hidden at all hidden when stepping out of the dressing room as the store is very open they tend to be more tolerant of this since it can't be seen from the street They also have nice tall mirrors outside the dressing rooms.

I was wearing work clothes when i got there. heels, mid thigh skirt, thong and a cute button down top. I looked around and selected two baby dolls and a micro mini/tube top set for a future dare one here. One of the two girls working was glad to help me out. She had, well, helped before There were several people in the store.

I took the items into the room and closed the curtain about 3 quarters of the way and slowly undressed fully hanging my clothes on the hook. Any one looking over would have fully seen me.

I put on the micro mini and tube top set first. It was a nice bright pink and tight on top and well too small on the bottom but not in waist size but in length. I set it to cover as best I could and walked out to look in the mirror. People did look over!!

At the mirror, I realized I could cover my puss but show the top of my butt or where it a normal height and show some but cheek and puss. First I wore it low and looked it over and then I pulled it up and did the same. A couple was walking by and I asked what they thought saying I wanted to do a hooker fantasy with my BF. She laughed and said it worked but get some panties as my naughties were fully on display. That was too funny!

I then walked back in the room, leaving the curtain as was, undressed and put on the first baby doll. A really cute sheer blue one and went to look at it. Certainly it left nothing to the imagination. I went back and changed into the second white sheer one with openings at the chest but it was too big. I went back to the rack with it on and my nipples out, feeling much braver now. The girl working there came over to help me find a different one of the right size. Pink, but the same cut. She said give me the one you have. I was not sure what she meant - now or after changing so I just took it off and handed it to her and put on the pink one. It fit perfect and she did not seem to mind the attention I was giving the store. Walking back to the dressing area, I asked a guy I passed if he would like his GF in this and gave him a nice twirl. He said hell ya and out of it too!

I changed back and bought the set and pink baby doll.

Awesome dare!
Old 07-01-2018, 06:47 AM   #29
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Any feedback

Love to here what you think!
Old 07-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #30
anonymoosey
Baby Member

Default Grocery store

When you go to the grocery store this evening wear a tight-fitting crop-top, with no bra under. Pick up some things off the shelves, but to carry some put them into your top. When you get to the counter you can have fun fishing them out! You might need to pull your top down to find them.
anonymoosey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk