Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2020, 11:50 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Default Christmas Eve Tasks 19F

I love Christmas. I mean, I REALLY love Christmas. And because of this, I always find it impossible to sleep on Christmas eve.

So I figured, if I'm gonna be awake anyways, I might as well fill my night with tasks from you guys, right?

I'm willing to do almost anything, as long as it is within my limits. Oh, and one more rule: I'm not allowed to leave my room or make any sounds. (My parents need to think I'm sleeping so I don't get in trouble)

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 12:42 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a few:

Make a big jug of some Christmasy drink (sangria, mulled wine etc). Take it to your room and drink, no going to the toilet now, you'll have to make other arrangements.

Get a tray of ice cubes and take it to your room. You have to melt all the ice using your body. Roll a dice for each cube to determine where you melt it.
1: left nipple
2: right nipple
3: on vagina
4: on/around clit
5: on/around asshole
6: in anus

Edge. Now roll a 6 sided die. The number you get times 10 is the number of minutes until your next edge, don't forget. After that edge roll again. Keep repeating throughout the night.

Insert your biggest buttplug, put clothes pins on your nipples, and have your vibrator nestled against your clit. Find a way to gag and blindfold yourself. Now put on headphones with a repetitive Christmas song on repeat. Try to tie yourself up with rope as well as you can. Stay like this for at least 30 minutes.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:04 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
I love Christmas. I mean, I REALLY love Christmas. And because of this, I always find it impossible to sleep on Christmas eve.

So I figured, if I'm gonna be awake anyways, I might as well fill my night with tasks from you guys, right?

I'm willing to do almost anything, as long as it is within my limits. Oh, and one more rule: I'm not allowed to leave my room or make any sounds. (My parents need to think I'm sleeping so I don't get in trouble)
Sleep (or stay awake) naked lying on the floor.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:06 PM   #4
bee9
getDare Succubus

You will roll dice a lot
1. Edge with a vibe.
2. Pee a little with your ass up, against the wall, so basically pee on yourself.
3. The butt plug goes one size up (skip the smallest one). If already the largest is in - edge twice.
4. Put on a very tight rope crotch rope. If already there - edge twice.
5. Add 3 clothespins to your body, starting with nipples, labia, tits, clit, inside of thighs, tongue, nose.
6. An ice cube per location: pussy; ass; inside your bra, against each nip.

You will have exactly 100 seconds to cum after you have rolled at least 2 of EACH.
Old 12-23-2020, 04:24 AM   #5
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

This will make sure you'll stay awake all night.

Sleeping naked.

Grab your vibrator and put it against your clit on medium, now using plastic wrap, wrap your legs together, so you can't take the vibrator off easily. Now just wait until the battery dies or you hear noise outside your room, which means your parents woke up and it's breakfast time.

Of course you can try to sleep and to incentive you to do it. Every hour your awake you need to put clothespins in your nipples for 15 minutes.

This shall be your final dare as I don't want you to skip the other dares involving your pussy. But the clothespins should count since midnight, so at midnight I want you to stay 15 minutes with them.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, christmas eve, overnight, task ideas, tasks