Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-09-2021, 12:49 PM   #3781
Sismaster

pushing the thread

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sismaster for this post:
Old 08-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #3782
Sismaster

Pushing the thread.

Spoiler:
https://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=288072 is great

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 02:46 PM   #3783
LuciaSis

Make a face mask with your poop and leave it on for an hour.

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating, cbt, scat, vomit

Limits: family/friends/social suicide, showing myself not crossdressed/in male form, public, financial

Kik: LuciaSis44

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94072
LuciaSis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 02:48 PM   #3784
ShawnaMTF

My first time posting on this one, so if it is too much just PM me.

The dare starts with getting gelatin suppositories and using the restroom, because once we start the restroom is off limits.

After this put your first suppository in.
After 30mins put in a 2nd,
After 60mins the 3rd.
After 90mins... Well you did it the restroom is back open, also if you made it without messing yourself, you can send me a revenge dare(within limits)

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:17 PM   #3785
Beanos
Baby Member

take a shit in your pants next time you are alone, leave it in your pants for 10 minutes (be sure to sit down in it some) before removing it and throwing it in the toilet (with your hands). Afterwards, put the pants back on (without washing) and wear them for 24 hours

make mine about eating or tasting. No diaper play, no messing. Not a requirement, but public restrooms are allowed (preferably solo restrooms, but whatever floats your boat if you go this route)
Beanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:22 PM   #3786
IckyLaura

Shit as much as you can right now and eat it.

Simple as that.

Just put it on a nice plate. Get some cutlery and eat it all...But do so in 13 minutes.

For me something long term please.
Limits: Private stuff, pics, umm other things I do not want?
IckyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 05:08 PM   #3787
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

For the next 7 days every time you poop you will wipe with your fingers (lick clean if not a limit)

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:18 AM   #3788
Ilsekamps2

go and look for some horse/cow shit and take it someware else or do the dare on the spot. place the animal shit to the right of you and make a nice pile of shit from yourself to the left.

you have to do the next part for each item of clothing that you have on

remove a item of clothing and close your eyes firmly and spin a few rounds. after that try to sit down on the same place while your eyes are closed. and try and trow the item in the middle of the two shit piles.

do this until you only have your underwear left on.

after that you have to try and get your clothes back close your eyes and spin a few times and than sit down on your knees and place your hands infront of you on the ground. You are not allowed to lift them up from the ground. than you only have to try and find your clothes back. try not to get your hands dirty.

no cleaning hands until you have all your clothes back on.
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:28 AM   #3789
jdh90

hit in a condom. Try to squeeze all the air out, and tie it at the open end. Next, roll two dice.

Die 1:
1, 2: Tie a knot 1/4 way down the condom, leaving 3/4 the amount of room for your shit.
3,4: Tie two knots, the first 1/4 way, and the second 1/2 way down the condom, leaving 1/2 the amount of room.
5,6: Tie three knots. 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 way down the condom, quartering the amount of room.

I've found the best way to do this, is to hold the last knot in one hand and twist the shit-filled part with the other hand, then when you reach your desired area, tie it off.

Now, you are going to put that condom between your legs, put on a pair of supportive underwear like boxer briefs, plastic pants, or full cut women's panties, and then you are going to take a walk or go out somewhere. It does not need to be in a public place, it can be in an empty park, or around the block.

Die 2: Length of time:
1: 15 minutes
2: 30 minutes
3: 1 hour
4: 2 hours
5: 3 hours
6: 4 hours and tie one more knot between the last knot and your shit.

Make sure that condom is right up against your crotch, and hope it doesn't break!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 12:15 PM   #3790
Ilsekamps2

put on some kind of pants and get yourself nice and hard and put your arms to your sides. Proceed to piss and shit standing up in your bathtub/shower. When you are all empty sit/lie in your piss and rub your shit all over. Slurp up some of your piss too. you cannot cum until you've eaten three bites.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:27 AM   #3791
pilik

Go to the nearest public toilets (ideally in a mall/shopping centre) and make sure you need a shit. Start by shitting into your face mask (hopefully people are still wearing them), then roll some dice.

Dice 1:

Odds - You can drop the shit into the toilet, clean up and wear your mask as usual for the remainder of your shop. Some deep breaths!
Evens - Take a bite of the shit, keep that in your mouth, drop the rest in the toilet, clean up and put your mask back on.

If Evens roll another:

Dice 2:

Odds - Walk for 5 minutes before spitting out the shit discreetly.
Evens - Walk for 5 minutes before swallowing the shit.

Enjoy!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 01:44 PM   #3792
LuciaSis

Poop in your hand and spank your face with it 20 times. Do not wash your face for at least 20 minutes.

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating, cbt, scat, vomit

Limits: family/friends/social suicide, showing myself not crossdressed/in male form, public, financial

Kik: LuciaSis44

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94072
LuciaSis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 01:32 AM   #3793
Ilsekamps2

Poop on the bathroom floor and step in it with your bare feet or socks. Step/Walk around in it a while until most of the shit is on your feet. Then sit down on the ground on your but and dragg your jeans over the shit, make sure you clean the floor
Old 09-18-2021, 01:50 AM   #3794
Trenrem34

You must poop on the floor, then lay on your front (tie your hands behind your back for extra effect) with your face over the poop pile. You will find you have to hold your head and it will gradually get tired and you will slowly fall onto the pile. Make sure to keep your mouth open!

Kik - trenrem34

Likes - Scat/swimsuits/semi public/piss/poo control/bondage/exposure

Dislikes - Eating scat

Limits - family. Extreme public tasks.

Items I have - 7 inch dildo, a few girls swimsuits, stockings, ductape, cling film and more
Trenrem34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:07 AM   #3795
Ilsekamps2

Go to several places till you find a shit that someone didn't flush pick it up and put it in your pants can't clean up till you go home and jerk.

Advertisements
Kink Talk