Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-03-2021, 05:41 AM   #3766
messysarah

Save up your poop for a few days-until you really have to go. Put on a diaper and your regular clothes. Walk a block away from your place. On the way back push everything out. You must have a full diaper by the time you get to your door. Once inside, take everything off in any room except the bathroom. Give your mess a long lick, then plant your face in for 2 min. After that you can cum/Clean up.
messysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 12:44 PM   #3767
sexybunnyboi

Go to a public bathroom and poop in your hand. Put it in your mouth and your face mask on normally. You may not spit it out before you're home so if someone wants to talk to you you'll have to swallow it.

she/her

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Kik: sexybunnyboi_

Snapchat: bunbun2688
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

My likes/limits and toys

My PM dares

I'm a dirty little foot slave

sexybunnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #3768
Messupmyass

Go to a public bathroom and for the next 3 people give them a plastic bag and tell them to poop in it then put all that poop down your pants until you need to piss yourself

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 02:59 PM   #3769
TubbyRarr

Get naked and smear poop all over your face and neck then look at yourself in the mirror. Admire your look. Build yourself to orgasm to really make the most of it.
TubbyRarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:15 AM   #3770
jdh90

Get a plastic bag and poke 2 holes in the bag so you can put your legs in to wear it like a diaper. Poop in it. Then give yourself a wedgie until the bag breaks.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:14 AM   #3771
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Shit on a plate. Move it to another room than your toilet. Start a timer. Move the shit to the toilet in your mouth. You have 4 minutes to move the shit. Anything left has to be eaten.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #3772
Messy_diaper

save your poops all week now (do this at 6/7 in the afternoon) put your poop on the floor and knead it now put it in your underwear stay like that until you have to pee pee pee then take out your poop and put it on on your face (make sure to put a lot under your nose) if you already have your face full of poop put the rest on your body and so sleep, enjoy

for me something disgusting

likes/punisments/limits
Send me a message in hangouts:[email protected] or PM and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a be stinky,diapers or acting like a baby/animal if it's within my limits.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Masochist
100% Rope bunny
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Pet
95% Non-monogamist
94% Slave
86% Ageplayer
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Master/Mistress
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 02:02 AM   #3773
Kawaii

Sleep with a bowl of shit next to your face in the bed. Hope you don't knock it over in the night you'll have to lick it off your sheets
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:35 AM   #3774
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Shit on your hands and try to stuff as much as possible into your mouth.
Wait 5 minutes and if you want it out of your mouth you have to do a hard swallow.
After another 5 minutes chew for 5 seconds and if you want it out try to swallow a bit.
After this next 5 minutes you can remove it but only rinse your mouth with piss. No brushing teeth for half an hour.
If you made it to 20 minutes, congrats! Go ahead and spit out and clean up how you wish.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 07:58 AM   #3775
EmmaBlack3662

Poop on the floor in the bathroom then pick it all up with your hands to get it in the toilet. Anything left on the floor that you can't pick up should be licked clean.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:01 AM   #3776
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you poop you must pack it all into your mouth and tape closed. Edge twice and you must swallow one piece of your mouthful. What you do after is up to you. Swallow? Spit? Depends on how bad you want to become a toilet.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 12:24 AM   #3777
jdh90

Get a plastic Ziploc bag and take a shit in it. Once there is a good amount of shit in the bag seal it up and cut a hole in one of the bottom corners. Now lay down, hold the bag at arms length over your face with your mouth open and squeeze the shit out through the hole you cut. If any lands in your mouth chew it for 30 seconds. Do this until the bag is empty.

Something I can do discreetly for me please

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:35 AM   #3778
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna want to wait until you really need to go before riding your large chance dildo. I want you going at a good 90 BPM at least for a solid 5 minutes. Afterwards, get up off the dildo and try not to shit all over it. You're gonna want to deepthroat the dildo as best you can for the next 5 minutes, shoving as far to the base as you can over and over. After you've done this, repeat the riding section and then repeat the deepthroating, then once more. Anything left inside of you can be pushed out onto the ground or a plate. Mash your face into it with the dildo in your ass once more, and ruin an orgasm.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 02:20 PM   #3779
lumine

Poop into a condom and tie a knot in the middle to force all of it to the top end and chew on the condom for two minutes like chewing gum. Continue chewing even if it breaks until your time is up. If it doesn't break you can throw it away :3

"i'm a dirty little toilet slave"
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
20yo girl (with pp!) from Sweden
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
kik beccathebun
discord bunbnu
telegram beckydabun
[/SIZE]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
add to my calendar | contact info | likes&limits | pm dares | toys | links

PM me "expose yourself" for my gallery.

lumine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 02:22 PM   #3780
Sismaster

Drink 1L of coffe right now. you can't poop for at least 3 hours.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk