Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I wear to the tanning bed?
A Speedo 1 3.57%
A bikini top and bottom 9 32.14%
A string bikini top and thong bottom 15 53.57%
A skimpy one piece 6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2019, 07:07 AM   #1
picture

Default Humiliating Tan line/sunburn - and other humiliating tasks

POLL ENDS IN 3 HOURS!

It looks like it's a run away victory butregret to say I've been encouraged to add..

I MUST do a photo shoot in any category that reaches 10 votes. You can vote in more than one category. Any time before the tanning dare is performed, anyone who voted in the poll may request I perform a certain pose for them during the photo shoot, which will be posted in a public album on getdare
/End PSA

Hey everyone,

I saw a dare about getting a humiliating tan line over a year ago and have been contemplating whether or not I am brave enough to do it ever since. With your encouragement, this the the year I think I am going to go for it!

I recently enrolled in a gym with free tanning beds, at some point in the next 10 days I am going to throw on a skimpy swimsuit and temporarily-permanently mark myself a sissy for the summer with a mega embarrassing tanline.

I'm not sure yet what I am going to wear and if I left it to myself I know I would end up picking the safest option, so I'm soliciting your help. I'll be closing the poll in two days, whichever option has the most votes is what I will wear into the tanning bed.

Additionally, I'm extremely pale and have never been to a tanning bed before... So instead of just a poll for what to wear, I'm going to completely put my trust into getdare on how long I should be in the tanning bed for. I won't being doing any googling or research before I tan, my fate is ENTIRELY in your hands on this one: As a pale vampire of a human, how long should I sit in the tanning bed in my girly swimsuit?

I'm also open to additional semi-public to light public humiliation dares that might share a similar nature to the one I'm already doing. I will be posting a written response and have a few photos of the dare(s) shortly after they are completed.

Thanks, I look forward to what you all have an mind, and hope you show a bit of mercy

[M/26/USA]

Last edited by picture; 07-23-2019 at 04:24 AM.
picture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:21 AM   #2
picture

Here are the items (or examples) that I could wear.

Option #1, Speedo, exact item
Option #2, Bikini, Similar to this swimsuit
Option #3, Thong bikini bottom and string bikini top. Similar to this swimsuitOption #4 exact item

Last edited by picture; 07-21-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:10 PM   #3
picture

Open for a few humiliating dares tonight while we wait for the poll to finish up...

As for the poll... One option seems to be starting to pull away, but it's still pretty close. The one I was obviously hoping for (though I knew it was unlikely) is still sitting at a big fat 0. RIP path of least embarrassment.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:53 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Bikini top and bottom will leave the best tan lines, seen most often. The string bikinii lines wil be small and/or hidden. VOTE BIKINI!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:18 AM   #5
picture

Thanks for the that shout out Harvey.. Really looking out for me.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:23 AM   #6
picture

Again, taking humiliation requests to perform tonight while we wait for this poll to close up.

Also, I posted a task I received in the form of a PSA in the first post. Feel free to take a look.

Last edited by picture; 07-23-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk