Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2021, 08:40 AM   #511
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Hmm. Despite letting your fun with Danielle evolve naturally, I think you should signal your willingness for a little more involvement.

Sometime in the next few bets, show off your handcuffs, and bet that the winner gets to put them on the loser for a few hours any one time in the next week.

Play to win, obviously. Win or lose though, you'll have told her you're into the idea of handcuffs. Also, I suspect that if she gets to cuff you, the situation will be a lot more devious than anything you can come up with for her.

Thoughts from the crowd? Does 3 points sound right as a reward?
I have actually been toying with the idea of "accidentally" showing my handcuffs to her... maybe call her to my room and leave them in sight... and see her reaction... that could possibly be a good way to test the waters for potential next steps...

Awarding points for trying this might make me do it sooner...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 08:47 AM   #512
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
That's the spirit Sara! Why not combine with some other tasks while you're there. Pegged tits springs to mind...

Good Girl
Funny you should mention the pegs... I just pegged my boobs, nipples and tongue to earn points during this little break... lol...

I've got my hands cuffed in front of me too...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-19-2021, 09:01 AM   #513
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Did you complete the pm that was discussed in the thread?

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:06 AM   #514
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Did you complete the pm that was discussed in the thread?
Not yet no... I need one straight hour free to do that task...

Old 01-19-2021, 09:11 AM   #515
girf69

Default Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Not yet no... I need one straight hour free to do that task...

I think you should just post the task so that way they can all enjoy the anticipation with me.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:17 AM   #516
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by girf69 View Post
I think you should just post the task so that way they can all enjoy the anticipation with me.
Here is the task:

SNAP followed by CUFFED AND VIBED (vibe on high) - duration is a full charge of vibe or 1 hour whichever comes first.

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 05:29 PM   #517
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I will give 3 points for repeating the task, except naked, while you update the thread this evening, It's usually late enough that you shouldn't have an issue being caught.
Quote:
This made my clit tingle...!! I'm going to do this tonight... it's going to be so risky... and I could certainly use the points... today's the 4th day since my last orgasm... I'm getting super desperate again...!!
Quote:
That's the spirit Sara! Why not combine with some other tasks while you're there. Pegged tits springs to mind...

Good Girl
I didn't get to do this tonight... Ryan is watching TV in the living room... I'm surprised by how disappointed I am...!!

Four full days since my last orgasm and still 11 points away... am dripping wet most of the time... lol... I have to earn the remaining points tomorrow...!!

Old 01-19-2021, 06:31 PM   #518
I_Dare_Ya

I was thinking about when you were wearing your slutty outfit with two bras and how it made your breasts want to break out of your shirt.

Breast bondage is a good way to make those breasts nice and perky. I'll give you 1 point if you tie up your breasts with some rope and leave them tied for at least 15 minutes. I will give you an additional point yet if you are wearing the breast bondage under your shirt when in the presence of one of your roommates.

Tie them firmly but not so tight that it cuts off circulation.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, pain, cum eating, family, pics, too public
I_Dare_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:23 AM   #519
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I have actually been toying with the idea of "accidentally" showing my handcuffs to her... maybe call her to my room and leave them in sight... and see her reaction... that could possibly be a good way to test the waters for potential next steps...

Awarding points for trying this might make me do it sooner...
Sounds like a good plan. You are still fishing for points though for something you are doing anyways

Why don't your put your handcuffs on bed for a full hour with the door open. That will give you points, and you can call danielle over to room to combine it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:43 AM   #520
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Here is the task:

SNAP followed by CUFFED AND VIBED (vibe on high) - duration is a full charge of vibe or 1 hour whichever comes first.
I presume these PM tasks were created before the thread was in place, as this will be pretty much impossible to complete without orgasm.

Might I suggest putting any new PM dares on hold while the is thread runs Sara?

For this task specifically, any amendments to make it achievable might expedite It's completion girf69, so get your thinking cap on.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:39 AM   #521
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I presume these PM tasks were created before the thread was in place, as this will be pretty much impossible to complete without orgasm.

Might I suggest putting any new PM dares on hold while the is thread runs Sara?

For this task specifically, any amendments to make it achievable might expedite It's completion girf69, so get your thinking cap on.
Yes it might be a good idea to put them on hold for now...

I just *might* be able to do girf69's task without cumming if I tape the vibe in my panties so that it doesn't touch my clit... but I'm not sure... I'd hate to have an accident and go back to -20 points...!! An amendment would definitely help expedite it's completion...

Old 01-20-2021, 02:42 AM   #522
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Dare_Ya View Post
I was thinking about when you were wearing your slutty outfit with two bras and how it made your breasts want to break out of your shirt.

Breast bondage is a good way to make those breasts nice and perky. I'll give you 1 point if you tie up your breasts with some rope and leave them tied for at least 15 minutes. I will give you an additional point yet if you are wearing the breast bondage under your shirt when in the presence of one of your roommates.

Tie them firmly but not so tight that it cuts off circulation.
Thanks I will add this to the task repository... I've always wanted to try breast bondage... I don't believe there's any rope in the house though... will have to buy some...

Old 01-20-2021, 02:44 AM   #523
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sounds like a good plan. You are still fishing for points though for something you are doing anyways

Why don't your put your handcuffs on bed for a full hour with the door open. That will give you points, and you can call danielle over to room to combine it.
You know what... I'm almost tempted to call her over while I'm still cuffed... but maybe that's just my wet desperate pussy talking... lol...

Old 01-20-2021, 02:47 AM   #524
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You know what... I'm almost tempted to call her over while I'm still cuffed... but maybe that's just my wet desperate pussy talking... lol...
2 points for doing just that... Make sure the key is visible.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:49 AM   #525
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
2 points for doing just that... Make sure the key is visible.
Am I the only one picturing Danielle taking the key with her? If she does that’s another point
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk