Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-01-2021, 05:25 AM   #1
alanw22163

Default Wanna cry

I hate blackmail but I am having a fantasy that some getdare user stalks all my posts give me dares from my posts and using all the information from all the dares he found in my posts he traps me into forever hell of blackmail and obedience...
Also dont tell me that you are from this post soo that I dont know you are trapping me

Denied since: 20-02-2022
Denied till: dont know

Likes : dares, truths, edging, denial, chastity, anal, semi public, humiliation, cuckold.

Limits : messy stuff, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, face and personal info

Last edited by alanw22163; 04-01-2021 at 05:47 AM.
alanw22163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:38 AM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw22163 View Post
I hate blackmail but I am having a fantasy that some getdare user stalks all my posts give me dares from my posts and using all the information from all the dares he found in my posts he traps me into forever hell of blackmail and obedience
Looks like you have denial that ends today? Is that correct?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:51 AM   #3
alanw22163

Default bump

I want evil people to see this post

Likes : dares, truths, edging, denial, chastity, anal, semi public, humiliation, cuckold.

Limits : messy stuff, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, face and personal info
Old 04-01-2021, 06:26 AM   #4
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Smile Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw22163 View Post
I hate blackmail but I am having a fantasy that some getdare user stalks all my posts give me dares from my posts and using all the information from all the dares he found in my posts he traps me into forever hell of blackmail and obedience...
Also dont tell me that you are from this post soo that I dont know you are trapping me
So my basic understanding is that you would like a user of this side watch over all your post and blackmail you.well doesn't seem really like blackmail maybe if you gave them your account details with your address and full name there would be a nice control if you want to just be an obedient slave
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 05:50 AM   #5
alanw22163

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeHowFarCanIGo View Post
So my basic understanding is that you would like a user of this side watch over all your post and blackmail you.well doesn't seem really like blackmail maybe if you gave them your account details with your address and full name there would be a nice control if you want to just be an obedient slave
I want him to use my posts to get information from me without me knowing that he'll use that against me

Old 04-03-2021, 05:47 AM   #6
alanw22163

Default I am in - kik:alanw221

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppp

Old 05-20-2021, 06:36 AM   #7
alanw22163

Default I am in - kik: alanw221

I am in - kik: alanw221

Advertisements
Kink Talk