Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #46
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all again for your comments - I've recieved many comments and PM's on both my stories, (all but one or two of them positive !), and all are very gratefully received. I recently received an email from someone calling themselves my "number one fan" (cue Kathy Bates / Misery music) which was particulary interesting, and I may tell you about it when this story finally finishes (don't worry, it won't be for a whilst yet !!).

Anyway, onto the reason you're reading this thread...

The Story Continues...

I took up my position on the table, laying face up, looking at the bright lights on the ceiling. Jo, in the meantime, had found enough energy to stand upright after her recent orgasm. Alice looked at my naked body once again. Alice took a closer look at my body, paused and went to warm up some more wax. I guess that, all things considered, I was fairly lucky - although I had a generous amount of pubic hair and fairly hairy legs, my chest and back were free of hair. Jo was looking at my hairy legs, and the look on her face made me more concerned.

Whilst the wax solution was still warming, Alice was rummaging through her bag. She returned to the table carrying a penis shaped dildo !

"This waxing may take a whilst," Alice said whilst looking at my legs, "so I want you to stand at the head of the table and use this." she continued, looking at Jo luckily. She went to hand the dildo to Jo, but as Jo went to take it Alice stopped and retracted the item. "Oh silly me, I nearly forgot - I used this on myself this morning, and forgot to wash it. Steve, be an angel and lick it clean for me. After all, hygiene is everything, and I can't let Jo put this dirty thing into her sweet pussy like it is, now can I ?"

Alice handed the dildo to me. It was pink, and around 10 - 12 inches long... bigger than I was anyway. As I took it, it was fairly floppy. I moved it closer to my mouth, but before I touched it with my tongue I noticed a musty smell eminating from the rubber cock, the smell of dried vaginal juices. I looked at Alice, imagining where this thing had been, and felt my cock begin to spring back to life. Both Alice and Jo stood there looking at me, waiting for me to start licking. I slowly stuck my tongue out and began to gently make contact with the tip of the dildo. I took very small licks, but Alice was not happy.

"Pretend it is a real cock, and suck it like the sissy boy that you are."

As humiliated as I was laying here totally naked, with two girls watching me lick a rubber cock, being called a sissy was far worse than any of that. Yet I had no choice - I had to obey Alice, or else I would be disobeying Ed. I slid the whole head of the cock into my mouth and began licking it with my tongue. My own cock was still stirring, and I hoped that it was the taste of Alice that was causing this, although Alice kindly pointed out that I might be enjoying having this cock in my mouth.

They continued to watch as I sucked and licked the dildo clean. Alice took the dildo from me and inspected it, and complimented me on my cleaning action. She now handed the rubber penis to Jo, and told her that she could begin.

Jo moved to the top of the table and stood so that her bald pussy was adjacent to my head. She parted her legs and she began to rub the dildo on her pussy lips that were still moist from her previous encounter. Alice moved the pot of wax closer, and prepared several long lengths of fabric. At first, Alice rubbed some of the warm wax onto my legs. It felt great, like a soothing massage. She applied lengths of fabric onto my legs and left it for a short time to set. I continued to watch Jo, as the dildo was getting deeper inside her, and once again she was breathing heavily. I was unaware of Alice who was now readying herself to rip the fabric strip from my legs. I felt a slight tug on my leg as the strip came off quickly, and at first there was no pain. However a couple of seconds later came a stinging sensation that was like being towel whipped in the showers. Alice held up the strip, and I could see my leg hair hanging from it.
Alice continued to remove the strips one by one, taking great pleasure from each one. The pain was bearable, but only just. I didn't want to show any pain in front of Jo, as she had handled her waxing admirably.
Once the front of my legs had been done up to my waist, Jo instructed me to roll over, and a similar fate was held by the hairs on the back of my legs. Alice started at my ankles, and worked her way up both legs to my buttocks. I was relieved that part was over, however rather than being told to roll over, I felt warm wax being poured into my butt crack. "Crap," I thought to myself, "I hadn't even considered my hair there !"

Alice proceeded to press a strip of fabric right into my crack, and again left it to set. Without warning, she ripped the strip away, pulling each and every hair from my arse out. This was far worse than having my legs waxed, and I couldn't help but let out a yelp of pain. Although I was not reduced to crying, teardrops formed in my eyes.

I was told to turn back over, which I did. I looked at Jo to see if she noticed the tears in my eyes, but she was lost in her own world, thrusting the dildo deep inside her now.

Alice continued the hair removal treatment by rubbing more wax into my pubic hair, and the small growth that grew up towards my belly button. This was a real mixture of pleasure and pain, and Alice kept having to move my penis to make sure that all my pubes were covered. Again, more strips of fabric were placed on the wax and pulled off one by one. The pain was bad, but no where as bad as my ass-crack was, which was still throbbing with pain.

I was relieved as the last strip came off, and breathed a sigh of relief. Alice noticed my relief, and spoke. "It's not over just yet, we've still got these to go." she said as she grabbed my balls.

She poured the remaining wax over my ball sacks, and rubbed them whilst stimulating my cock with her other hand. The dreaded fabric strips were applied.

Alice observed Jo was nearing orgasm, and we both watched her as she climaxed again, nearly losing her balance as the thunderous tremor of pleasure ripped through her body. Alice again let Jo recover, as she took the soaking wet dildo from her. Alice looked at me, then back to the dildo.

"Oh look, it's all dirty again. As you did such a great job last time, could you clean this off again for me ?" Alice said, looking at me with a grin.

Rather than give the rubber cock to me, she held it above my mouth. "Open wide." she said. I opened my mouth just as a drop of Jo's juice fell from the tip and straight into my mouth. Alice lowered the dildo into my mouth, as the taste of Jo's orgasm sauce flowed over my taste buds. Alice returned her attention to my balls as she pulled off, rather than rip off, the waxed fabric strips. The slow pulling was even worse than the ass wax, and I could almost feel each individual hair being plucked from my scrotum. I bit down on the rubber dildo to prevent myself from screaming, allowing more juices to run from the dildo.

Although the process probably only took around thirty seconds, it felt like far longer. The pain could only be described as intense, but the relief was immense once it had finished.

I could feel the blood that had floated to the surface of my skin where the hair folicules once were.

I glanced at Jo who was still recovering from her masturbation session whilst Alice prepared the soothing lotion. She poured the cooling liquid onto my sore pubic area and balls, but rather than a cool sensation, pain ripped through my groin. I raised my head in pain to look down the table at Alice as I let out a loud scream, which was muffled by the cock in my mouth. Alice was smiling, holding a clinical plastic bottle in her hand where the soothing lotion should have been.

"Oh I'm soooo sorry," she said sarcastically. "I have accidently put clinical alcohol on you rather than lotion. Oh well, the pain will soon pass."

And it did, but not before several minutes of sheer agony had passed !

Once I had recovered, Alice had me and Jo stand next to each other in order that she could photograph her handywork and forward it onto Ed. "Hmm, I think I might keep a copy of this for myself." Alice said as we both were allowed to dress. "I'm sure we'll meet again."

TO BE CONTINUED...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #47
yomoma15

OMG!!!!! i freakin love this story!!
yomoma15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #48
BLOEM51

I really like this story Very good storyline Can`t wait for the next part
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #49
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

I am so addicted to this story, and whenever i read i feel mysef breathing heavily too. Great work
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #50
fun-dave

Talking keep going!

keep going! we want this story to all be here now its amazing i love it!

is it wrong i came while just reading it with no physical stimulation?

i have two friends that have read it one who had to stop half way thru because she was so horny by the idea of it!

and one who know wants to try the cinema and wax things out haha!

we may even live this story out a little but each have pictures of the other on diff weeks and live out this story each been ed on a dif week making each other do different things!

A******** best dualstory/spereate storys on here! great writting and great imagery not to much but enough to let you think what each person looks like and acts like! your my getdare writting idle!

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #51
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

i love it, don't stop whatsoever
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #52
erick92
Distinguished Member

Moar! Please! Extremely good detail on these installments. Adding the dildo part was a very nice twist. The detail of the pain he felt when he got his butt crack waxed is also explained very well. Very nice installments, and as always, please continue!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #53
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Writing more as we speak... check back in about 10 minutes.... ;o)
Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #54
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Wow - over 10,000 reads so far and it's still early in the story (the main part still to come !!), so thank you all. I see that since I started the sequel, the original story has had an additional 9000 hit, so thank you again.
Also, a big thank you to fun-dave for your comments above - they are very similar to that email I mentioned in my previous update from "my number one fan"... except they were from a girl who is equally excited by the stories.

Anyway, as promised to erickj92 a few minutes ago...

The Story Continues...

Jo and I left the salon, both hairless from the neck down and both feeling pretty sore from the waxing process.
We walked in the same direction and chatted, trying to avoid eye contact and discussing the events of the previous couple of days. Despite all that we had been through it still seemed embarrassing talking about it more than actually partaking in the ‘dares’ themselves.
However as we neared the point where we would have to part company, I took the opportunity to ask how she was feeling now, in a comforting sort of way.

“Not too bad… a little sore though. I’m gonna have to put on some more lotion when I get in.” she said quite innocently, unaware that I now had the image of her massaging lotion into her bald pussy in my head.

“How about you ?” she asked.

“I’ll live,” I said, still thinking of her priority when she gets home, “although I’m still stinging from that alcohol.” I said honestly.

“And have you got your photo with someone else yet ?” Jo enquired.

This was something that I had not even thought about today up to this point. Ed had given us until the end of the week to have our photo taken with a member of the opposite sex, in which we had to be completely naked.
It would have been bad enough at that, but following the events of this morning, now I would not only be naked, but hairless too !

I blushed as I started to respond, thinking about this added predicament. “No, but I’m going to try later today. How about you ?”

“I haven’t yet either – I still don’t know who to ask, or how I’m going to go about asking them !”

As we got ever nearer the road junction where we would go our separate ways, I offered several suggestions on who she could ask, and how she might approach the very awkward situation.
When we reached the junction, we said our goodbyes and, to my shock, Jo kissed me on the lips. This took me totally by surprise – this was my younger sister’s friend, and although we’d done a lot of stuff together, this was probably more intimate than any of the sexual stuff. I blushed again, and muttered “Thank you” to Jo – words that I said without even thinking about, but meant most sincerely.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before we turned and went our own way. That moment when our lips touched stayed with me as I walked past Kelly’s house again. My legs stopped their walking motion by themselves, as if my body was reminding me of something that I needed to do, and the thought of the naked photo returned to me.
I had already decided that it was Kelly I was going to ask to pose with me. My sister had pointed out that Kelly liked me, although she wasn’t really my kind.
Sure, she had a nice enough personality, however she was probably a few dress sizes bigger than she should have been for a girl of her height. In addition to this it would appear that Kelly did not spend much time or attention to her general appearance – she would hardly ever be seen wearing make up, her hair was long and knotted and her clothes were fairly old.
Despite this, I considered Kelly my best chance for agreeing to what I was about to ask. We had spoken a few times and she seemed quite nice, and because she didn’t have many friends I guessed that she would be able to keep this our little secret.

I didn’t have my camera with me, but I figured that perhaps I could arrange a meeting for later in order that the photo could be taken.
I tentatively walked up her driveway and knocked on the large white door.

Kelly’s mum answered the door, and it was apparent that she did not recognise me.

“Hello ?”

“Hi Mrs Green. Is Kelly in ?”

“Hang on….” she said, disappearing behind the door before shouting out, “Kelly – it’s a boy for you !” She seemed to emphasise the word ‘boy’, like it was an unusual occurrence, and indeed it probably was – however I was certainly no longer a boy, after all I was old enough to drive a car.

A few moments later Kelly appeared in the doorway with a quizzical look on her face. When she saw me, she appeared to be a bit happier, although the quizzed look remained.

“Errr…. Hello ?” Kelly said, sort of asking a question like ‘what would you be knocking on my door for ?’

“Errrr… Hi Kelly,” I responded, sounding hesitant as I was trying to decided whether I could go through with this. “Can I have a word with you… in private ?” I sensed that Mrs Green could be standing within earshot of the door, hoping for her daughter’s first date in a long time.

“Errrrrr…. Ok. Come on in.” Kelly held the door open for me and I went into the house. As I entered, I saw that I was correct in my assumptions as Mrs Green was indeed standing right behind the door.
“Mum, this is Steve from up the street.” Kelly explained to her mum, as we walked past her towards her bedroom.

Kelly’s bedroom was fairly large – being an only child she was spoilt, and her parents had actually given her the master bedroom in the house.
The walls were yellow, broken up by posters of Justin Timberlake and Ashton Kutcher. There was a PC in one corner of the room which was turned on, and a large state-of-the-art television next to it which must have been around 40” or bigger.

Kelly sat on the chair in front of the PC, and indicated for me to take a seat on her bed.

“So, what do you want ?” she asked quite abruptly, yet in a pleasant tone.

“I’m not quite sure how to say this but I sort of need your help.” I began. “I lost a bet with some friends, and the deal was that the loser has to pose naked with a girl.” It seemed like a fairly feasible story, however Kelly stopped me at this point.

“There’s no way that I’m posing naked !!!” she said quietly, just in case her mum overheard, but obviously getting the wrong end of the stick.

“No, no – it’s not you that will have to be naked… just me.” I corrected her.

At this point, she seemed to take a moment to digest what I had just told her.

“So, you want to strip naked and have your photo taken with me !?!” she clarified, looking excited.

I nodded, and said, “I lost the bet, and I have to honour it.”

Kelly seemed even more excited as I confirmed her wildest expectations.

“What… when….” She began to utter, unable to get a full sentence out, but before I could suggest something that would be easier on me, Kelly managed to say, “err, wow. Ok, but not now. Come over tomorrow when my parents are at work – we can do it then.”

I was relieved that it was so easy to get her to agree – my idea of asking Kelly had been the right one after all.

Kelly looked thrilled and genuinely excited as she led me back to the front door of the house, and I was relieved to see that her mother had not been listening at the door as I left !

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #55
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great post, i too find myself coming when i read the posts, this jut shows how great you are at writing. nice one
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #56
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

very nice can't wait for more
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #57
erick92
Distinguished Member

Good installment. I, personally, wish there was slightly more detail with the asking of Kelly about posing. The addition of Steve and Jo kissing was very nice, and unexpected. Kudos to you once more on another great installment.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #58
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

kudos... FUN WORD.... ok now that thats out of the way i think steve and jo need more romance time or talk time, not just kiss kiss, ty, bye bye. end. more convo there and besides that "kudos" to you. omg doesnt the word kudos rock?

Shiny Demon for the win.??? OH YEAH. lol

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #59
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Some interesting and fair comments raised on the last addition -

The kiss between Steve and Jo caught Steve (and myself whilst writing it !) totally unaware, and it's a sub plot which may, or may not develop into something more. Other than some rough ideas, these days I just seem to type first, then think of where the story will go afterwards, but this seems to be working.
Likewise with the asking of the question to Kelly - I was trying to capture the awkwardness of the situation, and there is more of this plot to come next time.

In the meantime, it's nice to see that a chapter without any real action has been so well received - who says we're a load of sex addicts on here ?!? ;o)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #60
Kage

I would just like to say Shiny Demon, I've read your first story, and just finished the latest addition to your sequel, and I must say it was people like you, who wrote such good stories, like this, though the others stories had no relation to dares, that made "incest roleplay" one of my fetishes. Of course, I do not agree with real incest. I respect people who do, but wouldn't do it myself.

Keep up the great work.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover