Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Where should I leave my clothes?
In the car (Locked) 1 2.86%
At home (Don't take anything) 7 20.00%
Git rid of them on the trail (no recovery) 17 48.57%
On the trail (hidden) 6 17.14%
On the trail (not hidden) 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2019, 05:10 AM   #1
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Naked Outdoor Forest Dares and Hidden Public Dares Today. 25/M

Hello GD!

Outdoors:
Doing some outdoor dares this evening!

Its near a forest with a big open parking lot, and plenty of long trails.

I'll start just before sunset so it will still be bright out!

I'm up for long dares so anything you can think of for me to try I'll appreciate! Like/Limits in signature.

Other places:
Also have mall and park close by for hidden public dares

Simple tasks in parking lots, stores, and around city can be done.

Going to see a movie is also an option...

Reports afterwards of course. Kik: Brazen55

Last edited by Taz55; 09-11-2019 at 05:36 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Few hours to go!

If the poll continues this way I'll have to do the no recover option.

Current Dare from PM:
For no recovery I walk into the forest clothed and when I reach the river area strip naked,l and throw my clothes into the river. After I stand in that area, close my eyes, and masturbate. I can't open my eyes until I have edged X times from a dice roll.

I can only walk back and every 100 steps I have to edge again. Just before exiting the trail I have to close eyes and masturbate again, this time I can't open your eyes until you cum.

Feel free to add to this or suggest edit.

Last edited by Taz55; 09-11-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:50 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default No Backing Out! Forced To Walk Naked Outdoors

I'm back! Like to write reports while they are still fresh, enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Dare:
For no recovery I walk into the forest clothed and when I reach the river area strip naked, then throw my clothes into the river. After I stand in that area, close my eyes, and masturbate. I can't open my eyes until I have edged X times from a dice roll.

I can only walk back, no running. And every 100 steps I have to edge again. Just before exiting the trail I have to close eyes and masturbate again, this time I can't open my eyes until I cum.

So I was thinking about this dare all day. Finally I arrived at the forest. I passed some cars on the way, and in the parking lot there were a few campers with tents near the edge of the parking lot; but not at the trailhead. There was one other car in the parking lot near the trailhead. It was a small area so I parked next to them. Normally I would never do this but I didn’t really care at this point.

I was dressed in shorts,a tshirt, and underwear. The underwear were old and looked like shorts so I decided to leave shorts in the car and just walk with underwear and shirt. This was already more than I ever do. I got out in underwear and started on the trail.

I had a vibrating plug I decided to use from the beginning. I put that in before starting the walk but left vibrations off. This was a rather large one and didn’t stay very well because I couldn’t fit it all, so every 0.25 miles I would have to push it back in...

It was a pretty normal walk didn’t see anyone and was really alert. The river was about a mile in and there was still plenty of sun left. I make my way to the river when I hear a lot of people, way more than usual for one car in the lot. I continued towards the river and it was a kayaking group! At least 15 people...There was no way I can do it here and there could be others around, so I decided to take another trail route and hike to another river spot. Which is almost double the original plan. But I had no other choice.

I walked up the other trail and eventually decide I know where the other people are so I can remove shirt and remove underwear. I assumed they were the owners of the other car. I walked like this for maybe 10mins before hearing what sounded like the same kayakers. So I decide to continue thinking I’m just looping around them….Big mistake.

I continue walking down the trail when I hear someone talking and they must have been less than 20feet away and around the corner of a trail I got lucky it wasn’t a straight path and that they were talking loudly. I was maybe 3 seconds from being seen completely naked! I’m sure they heard me running but the must have been slow, and I’m glad they didn’t chase.

I rushed back down the trail trying my best not to let the toy fall out of my ass while frantically trying to put clothes on. I eventually pulled the toy out and got dressed. Constantly looking back and not seeing anything, I decided I had put enough distance between us. But I hadn’t yet fulfilled the dare and I was still just wearing some tiny underwear and didn’t want to be seen.

I had to walk back towards the path to kayakers now, because both paths had people...I couldn’t just go back to parking lot either…I waited at a mid point between the hikers and kayakers and waited until the hikers passed. I was super nervous during this time. I watched as 2 couples and a dog walker passed, they lingered and I thought they might turn towards me and come down the path! But they continue towards parking lot, as it was getting late anyway.

Here I decided its either now or never! I would not make it to the other river spot and I just had to make sure I didn’t have a way to recover clothes. So I decided to rip them up! I walked back up the path I was almost seen on, and stripped completely naked. I was so nervous and about to seal my fate. I took a deep breath and started. The old underwear were easy and ripped no problem, the shirt took a bit more time but also just became strips of fabric.

I took my toy and pushed it as deep it could go and even surprised myself. I was completely full and buzzing at this point. I was so turned on! Forced to be completely naked outdoors! I only had one way back and my car was parked in the middle of an open parking lot! My mind was racing! But I remembered the dare, I had to edge from a dice roll.

I got a 4! 4 edges took almost no time, with my eyes closed it was intense but it also just made it easier to listen. But I was still soooo nervous! I put the vibrator on high to make this part even more pleasurable. I was in absolute heaven at this point and unbelievably horny!

I started my walk back which was at least 30mins. It was starting to get dark so I gained more confidence but still needed to be alert. I walked this trail so many times but I always had a way out. This time was really surreal. I had to keep resetting the toy and with the max vibrations I felt it throughout my entire lower half. After edging a few more times on the trail with my eyes closed I decided I couldn't take anymore. I need to cum and there was no way around it now. But I needed a risky place to do it!

I arrived at the trail intersection where I saw the hikers and dog walkers go by. I pushed the toy as deep as it could go finally getting that last notch; and started playing myself. With my eyes closed it took almost no time before I had the biggest orgasm ever! I came so hard...too hard. I was just completely spent after this.

I had no energy and the toy felt way too big and I was literally kicking myself at how stupid of an idea this was. Who spends their weekday afternoon this way?!?! This put me in a completely different and drained mental state. I just walked all the way back, maybe another 10 min walk. Dreading what would happen at the parking lot and who/ what would be waiting. But not nearly as nervous as earlier for some reason.

I casually walked the entire way back, I got to the trailhead and didn’t break stride, the other car was gone and I just didn’t care who was in the area. The campers had lights on in their tents. Some were outside and I could see and hear them in the distance. But for some reason I didn’t run. Maybe I thought it would bring more attention, or maybe I wanted to be seen. Either way, I just walked up to the car as if I was dressed head to toe. I got in and put on my spare shorts and took a deep breath before driving home! Wow what a rush!

Thanks for the votes and dare ideas everyone! Definitely my riskiest and stupidest idea so far. Might need to cool off for a bit...but we’ll see.

P.S. I try to write my reports gender neutral, not sure if that was apparent...Hoping more people can enjoy it that way and that it doesn't take away from the story. If you see a typo let me know!

Blog Link!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, masturbation, nudity, outdoor, public