Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2023, 04:59 PM   #1
Leinaddog

Trophy Bets with a friend

First of all, I apologize for the English, I don't control the language and I'm using the Google translator.
I have a friend who is gay, I am straight.
My friend wants to learn how to play a board game called Blood bowl and I'm going to teach him.
The fact is that I like the bets, humiliation and the punishments so I have proposed to him to make bets with that game as if he beats me he can touch me or light things.
but he wants to go further and bet that my wins I have to suck him. For me that is excessive and I don't know what I could ask for if I win. (A blowjob does not deserve me and does not give money hahaha)
What could we do?
you can also propose bets that we can make
thank you!!!
I will write a report of what we do
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 07:59 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

You could get him to run out of the front door to the back nude (depending what type of accommodation you have) and maybe mess with him locking the back door and taking your time to unlock it.

Or if food play is more your thing eat some cereal (for instance) after peeing over it or spitting in it depending how mean you want to be.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:18 AM   #3
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
You could get him to run out of the front door to the back nude (depending what type of accommodation you have) and maybe mess with him locking the back door and taking your time to unlock it.

Or if food play is more your thing eat some cereal (for instance) after peeing over it or spitting in it depending how mean you want to be.

he lives in an apartment, he has no portal
Besides, that doesn't rent me in exchange for having to suck him
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, forced bi, forced blowjob, friend