Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
kate21

Default 21f needs dares

Hey everyone i'm new to getdare, and I'm looking for some mild dares/truths (ask away!) to get me started. I live at home, so the dares can't be anything my family can tell i'm doing. i don't have any toys, but i do have tight clothes, a laptop, a car, and everyday household things. No pee or poop please.

I'll post replies as I do the dares!

Edited: I'm also going to be posting an avatar of myself on here tomorrow. What do you guys think i should wear/show in it?

Last edited by kate21; 10-26-2010 at 02:33 AM.
kate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:45 AM   #2
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

dare for the rest of the day (or for tomorrow if there is less than 12 hours remaining of today where you are): wear your tightest possible top and jeans without any underwear (and hope your nipples don't become hard ...)

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
kate21

haha alright, i'll do that tomorrow! i just bought a new pair of skinny jeans too!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #4
Wolf_78

Next time you go to a fast food drive through, you must were a tight blouse with no bra. Undo the top three buttons on your blouse so that you expose as much cleavage as possible
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:26 AM   #5
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_78 View Post
Next time you go to a fast food drive through, you must were a tight blouse with no bra. Undo the top three buttons on your blouse so that you expose as much cleavage as possible
I've done that in just a bikini before in the summer, its no big deal where i live.

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 10-26-2010, 02:35 AM   #6
b0ris

Your next shower will be green: cold water only.
enjoy (I do, sometimes). :-)
Old 10-26-2010, 02:43 AM   #7
jimb0
Account Banned

Next time you go out shopping etc, wear a thong under your new skinny jeans.
Make sure the thong is visible over the top of your jeans from the minute you leave the house until you get home again. If people say anything do not hide it, and if possible, make it more visible.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #8
loves strip bets

i dare you to find as many males as you can and play a strip game withthem somewhere if you lose you have to wear what ever they want for a walk around.
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #9
Wolf_78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post
I've done that in just a bikini before in the summer, its no big deal where i live.
in that case. i dare you to do it NAKED
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:16 AM   #10
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_78 View Post
Pretty sure that will get me arrested, so I'm crossing it off the list sorry.

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #11
briantd

hi kate!

are you into orgasm control / denial?

Likes: tease and denial, CBT, ruined orgasms (such a turn on, but when I actually have to experience one I absolutely hate it), weakness for pretty feet

Limits: anything public, anal, extreme pain etc
briantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:56 AM   #12
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by briantd View Post
hi kate!

are you into orgasm control / denial?
I'm still testing out my limits, so I'm not sure, but i'll definitely give it a shot if you want to dare me!

Old 10-26-2010, 04:24 AM   #13
briantd

well I don't know what else you are planning to do...
but I betg you will have neve felt so horny before if you edge 10 times a day without cumming for let's say 5 days

what do you think?

Likes: tease and denial, CBT, ruined orgasms (such a turn on, but when I actually have to experience one I absolutely hate it), weakness for pretty feet

Limits: anything public, anal, extreme pain etc
briantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:04 AM   #14
Ancient Brit

Smile

[Originally Posted by kate21

Originally Posted by Wolf_78

QUOTE=kate21;346256]Pretty sure that will get me arrested, so I'm crossing it off the list sorry.[/QUOTE]

I did this NAKED at a McDrive in france this summer. No comment, but the girl in the ordering booth popped out for a moment and I noticed that the boy in the delivery booth was replaced by a girl before I collected my order.

I imagine this type of dare is safer in Europe than US.

Ancient Brit
Ancient Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by briantd View Post
well I don't know what else you are planning to do...
but I betg you will have neve felt so horny before if you edge 10 times a day without cumming for let's say 5 days

what do you think?
Sounds fun...i'll definitely give it a shot

Advertisements
Kink Talk