Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #31
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post

anyway, what do you think of the pic? do you approve?

LOVE IT!!! It's the best ever
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #32
kate21

Couldn't do any dares today because I had a couple of exams and didn't want to be distracted. I'll update you guys tomorrow!

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
kate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #33
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
LOVE IT!!! It's the best ever
Awww, thanks!! *blushes*

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #34
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Take a piece of paper and write "Slut show, next stall" in big letters. Now, grab a paper bag and head to the local mall in a skimpy outfit. Go to the bathroom and find two empty stalls next to each other. In one, tape the sign on the side of the stall that shares a wall with the other stall you will be using. In this stall, place the bag over your head (before you leave, cut airholes and write words to describe yourself on the bag: "slut, whore, cum dumpster, etc"). Now, set your phone alarm to go off in one hour. During that time, you must play with yourself in the stall. You are not allowed to orgasm until the timer goes off. If you do have an orgasm, you must take off an article of clothing and throw it into another stall. Do this everytime you reach orgasm. When you are done, take leave the bag on as you retrieve your clothes. Once you have your clothes back, then you may take the bag off. After this, window shop for a half hour, thinking about just who might have seen you during your show.
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #35
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageDaniel View Post
Take a piece of paper and write "Slut show, next stall" in big letters. Now, grab a paper bag and head to the local mall in a skimpy outfit. Go to the bathroom and find two empty stalls next to each other. In one, tape the sign on the side of the stall that shares a wall with the other stall you will be using. In this stall, place the bag over your head (before you leave, cut airholes and write words to describe yourself on the bag: "slut, whore, cum dumpster, etc"). Now, set your phone alarm to go off in one hour. During that time, you must play with yourself in the stall. You are not allowed to orgasm until the timer goes off. If you do have an orgasm, you must take off an article of clothing and throw it into another stall. Do this everytime you reach orgasm. When you are done, take leave the bag on as you retrieve your clothes. Once you have your clothes back, then you may take the bag off. After this, window shop for a half hour, thinking about just who might have seen you during your show.
Sorry, this is a little too hardcore of a dare for me to do right now. I don't think i'm quite at that level yet lol

Old 10-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #36
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, how about this one (trying to involve as many of your likes as I can, especially since they mirror my own):

Note, this dare calls for you to take pictures of yourself, but they are only for your use. You can delete them as soon as you have finished the dare.

Roll a six-sided die. If you get a 1, write "whore" on your stomach in pen. If you roll a 2, write "cum" on your right thigh in pen, as well as everything from previous rolls. If you roll a 3, write "slut" on your left thigh, as well as everything from previous rolls. If you roll a 4, write "grab" on your right tit and "here" on your left, as well as everything from previous rolls. If you roll a 5, write "Insert" on your left asscheek and "Cock" on your right, as well as everything from previous rolls. If you roll a 6, write "Bitch" on your forehead.

Now, take a picture of each piece of writing. For example, if you roll a four, you would take a picture of your stomach, two pictures of your thighs (one for each), and a picture of your tits. Now, edge to each of the pictures, to each example of the whore you are. Once you have edged to the last picture, you may bring yourself to orgasm (and delete the pictures).
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #37
stunt4321

Why does this thread say you are 21 but your profile says you are 19? Lol.

Dare: Finger yourself with toothpaste on your finger.

Dislikes: Orgasm denial, cum eating, wearing a thong under clothes, cold showers

Limits: Cross dressing, messy, public/other people,
scat, anal, piss, no visible marks on body, face pictures, pet play, diapers

PM Dares
stunt4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #38
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt4321 View Post
Why does this thread say you are 21 but your profile says you are 19? Lol.
Haha thanks for catching that!! I made my profile at about 4 in the morning, so i keep finding a lot of spelling/information mistakes that i made lol. I'm 21, not 19. *headdesk*

Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #39
HaplessYouth

Nice catch lol

So you said you're into truths as well. You say you're toy-less at the moment. Has it always been that way or have you had any toys before?
HaplessYouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #40
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaplessYouth View Post
So you said you're into truths as well. You say you're toy-less at the moment. Has it always been that way or have you had any toys before?
I have actually never had any toys, mostly because I have no idea where to get them, and I think i'd be a little embarrassed to go in the store and actually buy one. If toys could magically appear in my room, I'd happily use them though lol.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #41
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post
I have actually never had any toys, mostly because I have no idea where to get them, and I think i'd be a little embarrassed to go in the store and actually buy one. If toys could magically appear in my room, I'd happily use them though lol.
You could use online ordering though. The discreet packaging is helpful.

A simple dare for you: edge, then play with your nipples trying to bring yourself as close to cumming as possible, do that sitting with your legs open wide.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #42
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
I hope you mean the door has plain, see through glass? Or was it really open (as in "anyone can walk in").

I really like this feature of your house though :-)
Tomorrow you will spend a total of 5 minutes dressed in underwear (or less) on those stairs or in the hall in front of that door. Turn the light on if you are daring. Bonus points if you do it while your family members are still awake.
My front door is full glass - one of those ones that goes in front of a solid wood door. As for the dare, I did this today at 4 in the afternoon, with the hall light on. I opened the door, waited for the woman walking her dog to pass by, and then quickly stripped down to my bra (white) and underwear (purple string bikinis). I threw my shirt and jeans to the top of the stairs, so I couldn't chicken out and cover myself with clothes if anyone walked by. Then I arranged myself in front of the door, my heart pounding with excitement, and waited.

You should know my house sits only 10 feet from the street, and the sidewalk is directly in front of it. One car passed, then two more, but I don't think any of the drivers saw me. I felt myself getting more excited and turned on the longer I stood there.

Two minutes into the dare, a tow truck driven by a man in his mid-thirties passed by slowly. He was looking at the side of the street my house was on, and I think he saw me when the truck was about fifteen feet from the house, because quickly glanced into his rearview mirror (there was no one behind him), and then slowed down almost a dead stop in front of my house. My heart beat faster, and I really wanted to hide behind the door, but I stood there, shifting anxiously in front of the door.

The driver grinned at me when he finally sped up again, and I realized I felt seriously turned on. After him though, no one passed my house for the remaining three minutes, at which point I shut the door and went back upstairs to put on my clothes. Which is a good thing, because my mom got home from work two minutes later.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #43
valium85

Talking dare

dare you to assume the position in the picture with vibe in and on for 10 min
bet you wn't cross 5 min

position must executed correctly that is hips in air high and fingers grabbing your ears is a must
valium85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #44
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by valium85 View Post
dare you to assume the position in the picture with vibe in and on for 10 min
bet you wn't cross 5 min
position must executed correctly that is hips in air high and fingers grabbing your ears is a must
Sorry, but like it says in my signature, I don't have any toys.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #45
valium85

ok do it without a toy just achieve the limit
valium85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk