Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-04-2019, 10:26 PM   #301
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

I got chicken dance, then push ups twice in a row.
The chicken dance was awkward. I really struggled with the push ups though. Even with how light I am, that was very difficult. I guess I am really dainty, lol.
The lines were hard for me, as I am a grammar nazi, but I made it through. My finger hurts now, because of how fast I completed that.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:28 PM   #302
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I thank u did good rilly fast

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:52 PM   #303
Horny-J
Account Banned

I’ll Ben an unlucky student my kik isn’t Jack_Court13
Horny-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:56 PM   #304
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
I got chicken dance, then push ups twice in a row.
The chicken dance was awkward. I really struggled with the push ups though. Even with how light I am, that was very difficult. I guess I am really dainty, lol.
The lines were hard for me, as I am a grammar nazi, but I made it through. My finger hurts now, because of how fast I completed that.
Good job! Its ok to be a lil dainty thats why we have more pe classes >:3
And what do you mean because your a grammar nazi? did I make a mistake? :P

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:01 PM   #305
AusSlav

I'll join as a nerd... I hope no bullies see my 'special' underwear...

I see the lesson plan and will do so now. I'll hand in my report when I'm done 😊

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AusSlav for this post:
Old 04-04-2019, 11:13 PM   #306
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Ok I’m sorry see u with a food tray walks up to u and hugs u I’m sorry
your going to have to act like a big girl, this is big school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny-J View Post
I’ll Ben an unlucky student my kik isn’t Jack_Court13
Welcome and have fun, first lesson is the last one I posted (since everyone else is doing it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSlav View Post
I'll join as a nerd... I hope no bullies see my 'special' underwear...

I see the lesson plan and will do so now. I'll hand in my report when I'm done 😊
Good boy looking forward to your report.

so many new students, hurry up teachers

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 04-04-2019, 11:16 PM   #307
AusSlav

Teacher!!! I'm done!! For pe this morning I had to do 5,1,6,3,4,5,6,6.
The first running on the spot was good because it got my blood flowing... But then my... 'undies' started to chafe a bit inside my thighs.
The push ups were hard because I'm weak but I managed to do all 5. The chicken dance was fun and I'm very good at it!! The squats were hard because I'm weak and my knees were sore after doing them all. I spanked my self but didn't really feel much... then I ran again and now my thighs feel really hot 😥 then I did the chicken dance again and that was fun.

My lines I mess up 3 times 😥 I'm sorry teacher please forgive me. I Look forward to more lessons!!

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:52 AM   #308
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Good job! Its ok to be a lil dainty thats why we have more pe classes >:3
And what do you mean because your a grammar nazi? did I make a mistake? :P
Oh, you made quite a few mistakes actually teacher.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 04-05-2019, 02:16 AM   #309
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I think I'll drop by to help our poor substitute teacher control his students, since he clearly needs the help. Everyone welcome your new teacher! All reports including cat pictures will receive extra credit.

Quote:
I'm sorry, are you an English teacher? I won't stand for students disrespecting our staff. As punishment, you'll be writing out the following line 10 times:

Good girl's dont question they're teachers.

I expect you'll have no trouble with it. <3

Quote:
My lines I mess up 3 times �� I'm sorry teacher please forgive me. I Look forward to more lessons!!
Well done! I love to see hard working pupils.

For your next task, you'll be typing a paragraph about how good of a substitute teacher KittyAydy is. The catch is that you will not be allowed to delete anything you type for this paragraph (ie. if you typo, the typo stays in the final product). We aim to teach our pupils accuracy. List at least three positive points.

This will be checked by me, so don't make any mistakes, or I'll have to punish you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Ok I’m sorry see u with a food tray walks up to u and hugs u I’m sorry
Always a pleasure to see you, BGPD.

The next 3 times you need to use the toilet, pick one of your posts in this thread and paste it into this spelling and grammar checking tool. You'll then push down as if you're on the toilet for 3 seconds per error it brings up. No holding back, even if you end up wet or messy. No choosing the same post twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Well umm no teachers have shown up today so I guess I'm your teacher today.
First thing... role call right? Yeah, everyone in the class please call out your name so I can make you as present.

Everyone who is still playing please post saying that you are so we can know whos still in the thread. This is also a good place to join if you wish.

Right now its time for morning exercise, quick out on the field
Roll a D6 and complete the task in till you get the same task twice in a row, then stop instead.
1)5 push ups
2)10 star jumps
3)15 squats
4)10 butt spanks
5) run on the spot for 1 minute
6) chicken dance for 30 seconds
...thats a work out right?

Now that you have your blood flowing its time for English class. *scribbles onto the whiteboard* copy that into your note books students
Hand write "i is a vere good studint, leenin l0ts!" 10 times, but if you make a mistake you must stop that line, cross it out and start a new one.

Good job class! It's lunch time now, run along and play~
Hopefully another teacher will show up soon so I can go back to being a student

Please leave a report on your tasks, hope you enjoy :3
Everyone that wants a task from me can finish our lovely substitute teacher's tasks first and report back.

As for Kitty, I would love if you continued to be a teacher with me, but either way, my task for you is to pat yourself on the head and say "I'm a good kitty.". ^_^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 04-05-2019, 02:18 AM   #310
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Teacher!!! I'm done!! For pe this morning I had to do 5,1,6,3,4,5,6,6.
The first running on the spot was good because it got my blood flowing... But then my... 'undies' started to chafe a bit inside my thighs.
The push ups were hard because I'm weak but I managed to do all 5. The chicken dance was fun and I'm very good at it!! The squats were hard because I'm weak and my knees were sore after doing them all. I spanked my self but didn't really feel much... then I ran again and now my thighs feel really hot 😥 then I did the chicken dance again and that was fun.

My lines I mess up 3 times 😥 I'm sorry teacher please forgive me. I Look forward to more lessons!!
Finally someone got a little more unlucky with their roles meowhaha.. umm I mean good job student your body will thank you. Its fine that you messed up your lines as long as you fixed up each one, mistakes are a great way of learning.

Quote:
Pffff I have no idea what your on about, I never make mistakes.

My toy collection
Old 04-05-2019, 02:34 AM   #311
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

TO EVERYONE
I am still just a nerd kitty who is covering for a late teacher. I will keep posting tasks here and generally looking after the thread (especially since we have so many new students) but please keep in kind that I am really a huuuge subby. And to any teachers running late or yet to start at our school.. dares pretty please.

And just as I have this typed out I see That lovely Miss Kittenlicks is back YAAAAY!

As for Kitty, I would love if you continued to be a teacher with me, but either way, my task for you is to pat yourself on the head and say "I'm a good kitty.". ^_^

Completed your task and it made me smile thank you Miss. I can continue teaching with you however I still want to do student tasks, maybe that makes me an assistant?
Also KawaiiAliy's punishment is pretty funny *giggles*

Students today we are going to help make our community better. :3
School is not just about learning maths and English but also how to be a good member of the community.

Your task is to find a dare request thread that hasn't got the attention it deserves and leave them a creative and thoughtful custom dare that matches there likes and limits. Please include a link in your reports
Have fun making someones day a little better students <3

My toy collection
Old 04-05-2019, 10:49 AM   #312
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Yes sir! I'll be on that immediately!

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:23 PM   #313
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I think I'll drop by to help our poor substitute teacher control his students, since he clearly needs the help. Everyone welcome your new teacher! All reports including cat pictures will receive extra credit.

I'm sorry, are you an English teacher? I won't stand for students disrespecting our staff. As punishment, you'll be writing out the following line 10 times:

Good girl's dont question they're teachers.

I expect you'll have no trouble with it. <3

^_^
I’ll get right on that teacher, and I’m not trying to question you or anything, but wouldn’t it be: “Good girls don’t question their teachers.”
I’m sorry Teacher.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 04-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #314
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
I’ll get right on that teacher, and I’m not trying to question you or anything, but wouldn’t it be: “Good girls don’t question their teachers.”
I’m sorry Teacher.
Oh my word, Kawaii, you are such a brat. I think I have another task for you when you've finished that one.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:56 PM   #315
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Oh my word, Kawaii, you are such a brat. I think I have another task for you when you've finished that one.
I have completed my lines Miss Kitten.
What did you want me to do?
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test

Advertisements
Kink Talk