Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-29-2024, 12:17 AM   #10006
HarleyWetJeans

Wear no underwear and tight jeans and go walking in a forest for at least an hour. You must drink 4 bottles of water. However, anything that needs to come out, you do in the forest. Hope your good at holding it in!
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #10007
Rb123

Hope your bladder control is good... you can only use the toilet between 2am - 3am for the next 7 days.

If you have to go then you must do it in your clothes or hold tight

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 03:36 PM   #10008
Humiliationslut1313

I want you to drink 3-4 bottles of water and then go shopping somewhere. Spend 30 or more mins shopping and then go to the bathroom. You have to touch yourself and cum in your underwear before you can pee. I hope you don’t have any accidents �� have fun wearing those cum undies because I want you to shop for 30 more minutes in them before you leave

I like being feminized and exposed
Limits: posting my pics without permission, public, people I know, ruining clothing, piss/shit
Toys: bra & panties
Kik: humiliationslut1313
Humiliationslut1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 11:12 AM   #10009
MessFanatic

Wear only panties and take your picture in 3 different poses. Post these pictures on 3 different sites. Here being one of them. Make sure you put the link to them in your sig for 2 days

Something to do in my bunny outfit for me

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 10:15 AM   #10010
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

Wear only panties for 2 weeks and every time you’re home you must dress in your bunny outfit
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:17 AM   #10011
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

lock yourself in chastity and dress up in your cutest sissy outfit but make sure your cute little cage is visible at all times. then your gonna put your dildo/anal toy at one end of the house and your spanking implements at the other end of the house. the end goal is 200 thrusts of the dildo but every 25 thrusts you must crawl to the other end of your house and spank yourself 100 times. each time you go for spanks you should use a different tool try and get creative with what you spank yourself with or stick with the classics like wooden spoons, rulers etc

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:44 AM   #10012
FoxyFemboy

I want you to sit on your porch/deck, piss yourself, and sit there for five minutes, if you can pull it off so that you don't come into contact with your family/friends. You can do it at night, too, if you need.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:41 PM   #10013
yourslutt

drink 3 glasses of water and then Go out for a 30 minute walk while wearing a diaper halfway through your walk you must fully wet your diaper you may not come home until your diaper is wet

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:52 PM   #10014
hornywave69143

In public you have to lift your skirt 20 times and make it naturally

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:54 PM   #10015
MessFanatic

Act like a dog the next 12 hours. All fours, eating and drinking out of bowls with no hands. Peeing outside etc. every hour your owner punishes you by giving you 25 spanks and a hard yank on your underwear

Something in my bunny outfit for me

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 12:51 AM   #10016
HarleyWetJeans

go on a walk to a public pond while wearing bunny ears and a tail that is 2km away form your house. Before you start now drink a bottle of water before you leave your house and when you get to the pond also drink a bottle. On your way back you have to do workout exercises.
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:26 PM   #10017
FoxyFemboy

Drink a liter of water and hold for 30 minutes. Go to a grocery store after your time is up but it must be at least 10 miles from your home. Once at the store, be sure to dribble 10 seconds worth of pee... not all at once. Buy a bottle of water and drink it before leaving to go home. While loading your groceries, pee your pants for 10 seconds and stop (hopefully you can) feel free to release your bladder if you need to. Good luck

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 02-14-2024, 08:56 PM   #10018
Jennycrossed

With a permanent marker write the words "sissy" and "slut" on the inside of your wrists (one word each wrist). Now go to the store and buy a pink women's shirt, the more feminine the better. Once you buy it (hoping nobody sees your wrists) put the shirt on as soon as possible and return home.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:13 PM   #10019
FoxyFemboy

Go to a grocery store and buy olive oil and a cucumber. then check out and walk to the nearest ally or dumpster area you can find, get naked, lube up with the olive oil, and fuck yourself with the cucumber. Get dressed with it still up your ass and it doesn't come out until home.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 03-02-2024, 10:33 AM   #10020
Pinkway

Roll a dice to decide how many days you do this. For each day you roll you can only eat and drink in the following setup. Your food has to be in one bowl and your beverage in another. Strip naked. You got to blindfold yourself, add a butt plug and nipple clamps. Finally tie your ankles together, kneel and handcuff your hands behind your back.
My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt